d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Would Love Help Building A Vlld Pally > Running Sacrifice
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,255.00
Apr 19 2019 01:55pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 19 2019 01:59pm)
was a troll post tbh lol, i dont think u can make the numbers work like you can on an 18 conc. because of excess skill points.

18 conc charge helm works so u can get 18 pts into mastery, then max out shout. and it also works in part due to conc being lvl 18, meaning u can only get 1 hard pt max. whereas sac can have many more from levels 1-9.

sad that pallys dont have anything to dump pts to except auras :(

i dont generally support smiter/sac pallys in VLLD, because i find them against the heart of the bracket, but you could prob make a smiter that used a sac stick to some success.

yeah, kinda forgot how many skill points you have at 9 and how few skills you actually put points in lol. would make a difference of 1 point in defiance, or like you said, a sac/smiter.
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 19 2019 02:05pm
Quote (meegz1 @ Apr 19 2019 01:55pm)
yeah, kinda forgot how many skill points you have at 9 and how few skills you actually put points in lol. would make a difference of 1 point in defiance, or like you said, a sac/smiter.

Yup only a few builds that even want extra skill pts at lvl 9 lol. it's a wonky meta

zon could always use extra pts due to crit/jab both being lvl 1 then the one passive you'd likely max also.

sin REALLY would love some extra pts given that they need to max claw mastery for TS, then burst, then the martial arts as well.

barb = best sac char for the ability to get max mastery in maces and mass def.

sorcs, well only i'm stupid enough to build one of those.
Gold: 8.73
Apr 20 2019 01:20am
Quote (meegz1 @ Apr 19 2019 01:52pm)
i have no idea how you build a sac pally....but...will the 3 sockets make up for the extra levels in sac? i assume yes, but this is something i've never even considered. there is some use for conc charged helms at 18, so im just wondering

4 sockets since a lvl 9 sac pally will probably choose a military pick instead of a war scepter

Unless youve found a zone to MF that can actually give 5os/3 defiance scepters but even then it's not really worth it unless you get 15 ed
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev1345
Add Reply New Topic