d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > The Mueller Report
Prev1234173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 22,189.49
Mar 24 2019 02:21pm
Quote (ampoo @ Mar 24 2019 02:14pm)
there was never a need to push this narrative except trying to undermine trumps legitimacy

Originally the main purpose was to undermine and delegitimize the Wikileaks bombshells. As soon as Wikileaks started revealing malfeasance by the DNC and Hillary's campaign, they responded by saying Wikileaks was conspiring with Russia and got as far as making CNN claim it was illegal to possess Podesta's emails. It was only really going into the final weeks of the election and thereafter that it got twisted into undermining Trump, and throughout the 'winter of leaks' of '16-17 it became a full blown effort for the democrats to deflect from Hillary Clinton's loss and the blatant rigging by the DNC, to instead light a fire under Trump's ass.

One thing notably absent from this top-line summary is Wikileak's role in all this. As far as we've seen from other Mueller filings, Wikileaks never knowingly colluded with Russians and there is no evidence they knew for sure who Guccifer 2.0 actually was, only that they held the same suspicions everyone in America did- it was all over the media speculating at the time. But all the summary mentions is Wikileaks being one of the organizations the information was disseminated through. Now, it might be premature to say the absence of evidence is evidence of absence, but I'd imagine that if there was such a bombshell about Wikileaks, there would have been an indictment issued on whatever bogus legal pretext and it would have been mentioned in the report. So I think that's been put to rest, too.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 24 2019 02:24pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Mar 24 2019 04:17pm)
they don't have him on anything and they don't have enough for obstruction without having him on anything

there are some unanswered questions and we can follow IceMage reporting for more information as it becomes available but they don't have him it appears and it's gonna be time to move on

and I couldn't be happierthat the President of the United States appears to be innocent after a couple years of competent and thorough investigation

Time to move on and defeat the President through good old fashioned voting

How does that crow taste?

This post was edited by Zachary on Mar 24 2019 02:24pm
Gold: 1.66
Mar 24 2019 02:26pm
Quote (Zachary @ Mar 24 2019 12:24pm)
How does that crow taste?

Yeah, he's eating so much crow. Especially after he was proven WRONG about his super duper strong anti-Trump position, like when he said:

Quote (Beowulf @ Mar 22 2019 01:50pm)
Yup. Trusted Mueller the entire time as well. Whatever he says is enough for me.

Personally I've always hoped for innocence

I want trump taken down with voting in 2020 like he deserves
Gold: 57.00
Mar 24 2019 02:26pm
Quote (Sopranos @ 24 Mar 2019 16:08)
Yeah, until the entire report is released to the public, i dont buy shit barr says. His interpretations and biased summary can take a backseat to what was actually found and presented in the report.

Hand picked by trump to be AG, and coincidentally, barr’s interpretation of the evidence presented to him by mueller doesnt constitute crime(s)?

Lulz. Sure.

oh look another election and math denier. Privileged lefties like this have privilege of never saying sorry or admitting fault

Gold: 35.00
Warn: 20%
Mar 24 2019 02:27pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Mar 24 2019 04:17pm)
they don't have him on anything and they don't have enough for obstruction without having him on anything

there are some unanswered questions and we can follow IceMage reporting for more information as it becomes available but they don't have him it appears and it's gonna be time to move on

and I couldn't be happierthat the President of the United States appears to be innocent after a couple years of competent and thorough investigation

Time to move on and defeat the President through good old fashioned voting

time to remove presidential term limits and allow the good guy Trump to rule for eternity, even as a head in a futurama jar when it becomes necessary
in Trump we Trust
Gold: 28,296.69
Mar 24 2019 02:28pm
Quote (Zachary @ Mar 24 2019 01:24pm)
How’s that crow taste?

I was never on the Russia train

I've openly said since the beginning I hope he is innocent and want him defeated from votes

I dislike Trump but I have no interest in wishing a guilty President on a country already on shaky political and social ground

Conservatives mistake my political and social leanings for a dislike of America but make no mistake I love this country, our country and I am very happy he is innocent for that reason
Gold: 4,383.11
Mar 24 2019 02:28pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 24 Mar 2019 21:21)
Originally the main purpose was to undermine and delegitimize the Wikileaks bombshells. As soon as Wikileaks started revealing malfeasance by the DNC and Hillary's campaign, they responded by saying Wikileaks was conspiring with Russia and got as far as making CNN claim it was illegal to possess Podesta's emails. It was only really going into the final weeks of the election and thereafter that it got twisted into undermining Trump, and throughout the 'winter of leaks' of '16-17 it became a full blown effort for the democrats to deflect from Hillary Clinton's loss and the blatant rigging by the DNC, to instead light a fire under Trump's ass.

One thing notably absent from this top-line summary is Wikileak's role in all this. As far as we've seen from other Mueller filings, Wikileaks never knowingly colluded with Russians and there is no evidence they knew for sure who Guccifer 2.0 actually was, only that they held the same suspicions everyone in America did- it was all over the media speculating at the time. But all the summary mentions is Wikileaks being one of the organizations the information was disseminated through. Now, it might be premature to say the absence of evidence is evidence of absence, but I'd imagine that if there was such a bombshell about Wikileaks, there would have been an indictment issued on whatever bogus legal pretext and it would have been mentioned in the report. So I think that's been put to rest, too.

i wonder if the likes of CNN will ever set things right
Gold: 11,456.00
Mar 24 2019 02:41pm
Quote (ampoo @ Mar 24 2019 01:28pm)
i wonder if the likes of CNN will ever set things right

Nope, but the damage has been done. I know so many people in my life that gave no fucks about politics like ever constantly talking about the Trump-Russia collusion. Years of disinformation and propaganda that divided the country and these assholes that lied and essentially published rumors as facts won't be held accountable.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 24 2019 02:41pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Mar 24 2019 04:28pm)
I was never on the Russia train

I've openly said since the beginning I hope he is innocent and want him defeated from votes

I dislike Trump but I have no interest in wishing a guilty President on a country already on shaky political and social ground

Conservatives mistake my political and social leanings for a dislike of America but make no mistake I love this country, our country and I am very happy he is innocent for that reason

This report is going to take him to 2024.
Gold: 28,296.69
Mar 24 2019 02:48pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234173Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll