d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Pokemon >
FT
> Pokemon Go For Sale (smartphone Game) > Shiny, Baby, Rare, Regional, Unown, More
1239Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 427,013.99
Feb 28 2019 07:47pm
Please READ ALL INFORMATION before making a reply or sending me a PM.

1. I will spoof to you where ever you choose to meet as long as it safe and convenient for you.

2. To be able to trade Pokemon, you must be level 10 or higher with enough stardust for the trade.
  • You must also have junk Pokemon ready for the trade.
  • Never caught regular Pokemon (not shiny or not legendary) requires 20,000 stardust (~200 pokemon you have to catch).
  • Never caught shiny Pokemon requires 80,000 stardust (~800 pokemon you have to catch) and Ultra friendship (30 days of opening gifts).
  • Never caught legendary (shiny & not shiny) Pokemon requires 80,000 stardust and Ultra friendship (30 days of opening gifts).
  • I already have 1+ Million stardust on both of my accounts.

D2jsp Private Message for Purchase Order & Kik (messenger app) for trade communication

3a. We will use D2jsp Private Messages system discuss your Purchase Order (10A).
  • We will not use d2jsp to communicate for the trade because it takes 30 to 50 back and forth PM's.
  • It takes freaking forever to get the trade done like 10+ hours.
  • This is strictly for updating your Purchase Order like if you want to buy some Pokemon for your local friend.
  • All trade communication will be done through KiK.

Where to get Kik (messenger) app for Trade Communication?

Apple iTunes:
Code
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kik/id357218860?mt=8

Android Google Playstore:
Code
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kik.android&hl=en_US

• This messenger app is free to use and doesn't require a SMS text message or phone number to activate your account.
  • They will send you an email to click to activate your account.
  • You can write anything in the first and last name boxes. It doesn't check for fake names.
  • Use your d2jsp name for your username if possible. You can also use "d2jsp name" for first name and "@d2jsp" for last name.
  • It will be much more efficient when we communicate.
  • Instant communication and the trade can be finished in 5 minutes.

4. Will I get the same CP listed in this thread?
When the trade completes, you may get a Pokemon a CP that is higher or lower than what I listed in this thread because it is based off your trainer level. IV level will be randomized when you receive your new Pokemon.

5. Why did I rounded the Pokemon's CP down?
I rounded down the Pokemon's CP for my protection as Niantic is against trading Pokemon for currency like D2jsp forum gold.

6. Can I request a mediator for the trade?
Unfortunately, no because if I trade the mediator the Pokemon, he or she cannot trade the Pokemon to you. The Pokemon can only be traded once.

7. Why are some Unown more expensive than others?
The "Impossible to Find Unowns" are really impossible to find. I found these Unowns with a Pokemon Tracking Map like sydneypogomap.com. These sites no longer work thus making these Unowns more valuable than others. In a 24 hour period, Unowns generally spawn one or two times a day in completely random locations at random times. The only ones that are easy to find is when there is a special Unown Event and that's why these are cheaper.

8. Deposits
They are for me to hold the pokemon for you for 30 days. Anyone who has already caught a Shiny or Legendary Pokemon can buy it at a cheaper price with only 20K Stardust trade. These people don't need to wait 30 days. These people cannot buy a reserved Pokemon even if they overpay for it.

9. Deposit/Reserve Cancellation Policy:

To cancel a reserve
  • Send me a PM on D2JSP or Kik, and I will refund your FG deposit. I may unfriend you if you disappear without notifying or replying to my messages.
  • This is simply because you don't want the Pokemon anymore or you need the FG back to do something with it.

No Unfriending Penalty:
  • Deposit will be refunded to the account you sent it from if there is a boosted event (high chance of catch or shiny rate).
  • I will notify you as well. You can decide from there.

10. How do I buy Pokemon?

10A. Send me a PM with this Purchase Order form filled out:

Subject:Pokemon Go trade

Buying: Pokemon name with CP & Gender

Kik username: **Mandatory for trade communication**

Map Coordinates: **You must provide Map Coordinates**

Trainer name:
Trainer code:

10B. Why do I need to fill out a form?
  • I take screenshots of our trade and your trainer name must match what's on the form.
  • If you changed your trainer name, I'll ask you to send me a d2jsp PM stating the name change.
  • After you send me a PM with the form filled out, I will reply back with my Trainer names & codes and you'll know who you're trading with.

Map Coordinates:
Option #1.

• Look up a spot me to spoof to you on Google Maps on a computer, and it must be close to you.
  • Click anywhere you want me to meet you and towards the bottom of the screen you will a similar image below.
  • Map Coordinates: 34.034392, -118.251989 @ Los Angeles, CA (City, Country)
  • See picture under option below.

Option #2. Share your location by the share button in the Google Maps or Apple Maps. *Do not ask Siri "what's your location?" because it can give the wrong coordinates.
  • Press on the blue GPS dot.
  • Select "share your location".
  • Select "More"
  • Select Kik messenger app.
  • Select ImVeryFood @d2jsp then send me the link.

Summary of how a trade works:
Send me a PM of the form in [Question #10] with the info filled out. I'll reply back with my Trainer Names & Codes. I'll message you on Kik or you can message me first to figure out when I meet you and at what time. On the day of the trade, I'll message you on Kik "Are you available?" You can respond with "Yes, No, I'm busy today and cannot meet, or I'll see you in X hours." If you cannot meet for whatever the reason, you just let me know then I'll reschedule the trade.

When am I available to trade?

• This is just to give you an idea when each account will be able to come trade with you.
  • Dates are in my timezone US Pacific Standard Time (PST). These are the days when I go do that Pokemon trade.
  • [Month/Day] - Day of Week - Pokemon -

Can you contact me directly?

• Yes, you can send me a message on Kik (messenger app on a smartphone).
  • I generally respond as soon as possible except when I am sleeping.
  • To add me, you press the + button then you press "Find People" then type in ImVeryFood
  • Send me a message like "Hi, this is (your forum name) from D2jsp, so I know who it is.

***After two straight days of no trading (once we set up a trade schedule) without you notifying me for whatever reason, you will get removed from the trade schedule below because I have people waiting to do trades. I will send you a PM via Kik or d2jsp to notify you. If there is no reply after a couple days, I will cancel the reservation and refund all deposits back to the account you used to deposit FG.***

Trade Schedule + All Pokemon can be found in the Google Docs link below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jsIBaPF4m2ln68CRfhOuHnoGzphG2n1eaj69lzS5-5c/edit?usp=sharing

Why are you using Google Docs?
1. I make multiple edits throughout the week.
2. I am near the maximum allowed characters.
3. D2jsp changed something about editing your first post.

This post was edited by ImVeryFood on Mar 2 2019 01:38pm
Gold: 70.69
Mar 1 2019 08:47pm
Was probably a good call on google docs
Can probably organize it way better as well
Mar 2 2019 01:36pm
Here is what's new:

1. Added more Shiny Charmander and Shiny Dratini under 100 or 500 FG each.
2. Lowered price of Shiny Rare from 1000 or 1500 each to 500 or 1000 each.
3. Listed out CP's and special skills of some legendary Pokemon.
4. Lowered price of Special Skill Evolved Pokemon (not shiny) from 1000 to 500 each.
5. Added Costumed (not shiny) Pokemon:
  • Pikachu with Santa, Summer, Black Cap, Halloween, Birthday, and Flower hat.
  • Pichu with Summer and Santa hat.
  • Eevee with Flower hat.
  • Squirtle with Sunglasses.

6. Moved some Pokemon from Standard Rare 300 each to Stardard 100 each.
7. Added Gengar with Lick + Psychic and Snorlax with Body Slam to Special Skill (not shiny) Evolved Pokemon
8. Added month and year to some Pokemon
9. I will add Regionals under 1500 CP in the next several days depending on weather in the specific country.

This post was edited by ImVeryFood on Mar 2 2019 01:37pm
Mar 4 2019 09:28pm
Added weather boosted Dialga (legendary) Pokemon
Mar 8 2019 04:18pm
Added Shiny Pokemon with Extra Moved unlocked:

• Sandshrew w/ Scratch + Dig + Rock Slide - [M] 510
  • Machamp w/ Counter + Close Combat + Heavy Slam - [M] 2450
  • Metagross w/ Bullet Punch + Meteor Mash + Flash Cannon - 3420
Gold: 190.00
Mar 12 2019 03:46am
Snorlax is under standard and standard rare, whats the price?
Im interested in Dialga, ill pm u

This post was edited by LeDimp on Mar 12 2019 03:46am
Mar 12 2019 08:44am
Quote (LeDimp @ Mar 12 2019 01:46am)
Snorlax is under standard and standard rare, whats the price?
Im interested in Dialga, ill pm u

Snorlax high CP should be in standard for 100 each. I forgot to copy & paste them.
Mar 16 2019 01:56pm
Added Rayquaza (weather boosted) under Standard Legendary Pokemon.
Mar 19 2019 08:04am
Added Shiny Rattata w/ Quick Attack + Hyper Fang + Body Slam - [F] 310 under "Shiny Pokemon With Extra Move"
Mar 24 2019 11:30am
Added:

• Shiny Treecko
  • Shiny Sceptile with Frenzy Plany & 3rd Move unlocked
  • Shiny Mawile (weatherboosted) 1100 CP
  • Shiny Elekid w/ 3rd Move Unlocked
  • Added some under 1500 CP for Pokemon with Green highlight.
Go Back To Pokemon Topic List
1239Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll