d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Computers & IT > Programming & Development > Web Idea
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.00
Feb 25 2019 12:51am
So I went ahead and bought a website, in attempts to making a simple browser based game, I've gotten some words and links on the page but not too much else from YouTube tutorials and realized that I'm spending a lot of time reading and looking at these things and still am clueless on how to get my ideas on the website.

Lmk if anybody wants to coach/work with me on this I feel like I would do much better learning from somebody.

my discord is 92#7695
Gold: 1,939.50
Feb 25 2019 06:50pm
What kind of background do you have?
What kind of game are you making?

It is going to take a lot of learning and experimenting to create a game. If you have the idea of the game really flushed out that would help a lot. Personally, I find that the easy part of game development is the programming. You have a lot ahead of you.
Gold: 1.00
Feb 25 2019 08:14pm
Quote (waraholic @ Feb 25 2019 02:50pm)
What kind of background do you have?
What kind of game are you making?

It is going to take a lot of learning and experimenting to create a game. If you have the idea of the game really flushed out that would help a lot. Personally, I find that the easy part of game development is the programming. You have a lot ahead of you.

pmed some infos!
Gold: 280.33
Mar 4 2019 09:55am
Quote (NinetyTwo @ Feb 25 2019 12:51am)
So I went ahead and bought a website, in attempts to making a simple browser based game, I've gotten some words and links on the page but not too much else from YouTube tutorials and realized that I'm spending a lot of time reading and looking at these things and still am clueless on how to get my ideas on the website.

Lmk if anybody wants to coach/work with me on this I feel like I would do much better learning from somebody.

my discord is 92#7695

You're making a browser based game but don't want to take the time to understand and run through tutorials? i'm probably getting my head wrapped too much on that part. Like are you going to have developers making this simple game? I would suggest simple javascript object-oriented programming.
Go Back To Programming & Development Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll