d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Targeting, Threatening, And Attacking Journalists > Who Is Responsible?
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 21 2019 05:25pm
Quote (nineinchnailz @ 22 Feb 2019 00:15)
Not for nothing, years ago when I was making "the war on free speech continues" posts, one of my points was that when you silence people their only option left is violence. Maybe you should join me in advocating for more speech and not lynching people that make jokes you don't like.

-Some- people have no decent argument to defend their "ideas" when facing the majority, so instead of talking about their "ideas" they will simply fart out their freedom of speech is silenced :rofl:

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Feb 21 2019 05:34pm
Gold: 40,847.70
Feb 21 2019 05:38pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 22 2019 12:06am)
All of the extremist killings in the US in 2018 had links to right-wing extremism, according to new report

https://www.businessinsider.fr/us/extremist-killings-links-right-wing-extremism-report-2019-1

Situation is now perfectly clear.

>Business Insider
>New "Report"

Kind of similar to

>New "polls"
>Clinton so far ahead she doesn't even think about Trump anymore.

Anyway I'm off to the gym now to train back and biceps for 2 hours. Then I'm going to go home, eat 1 lb of rice and 1 lb of beef, then sleep like an absolute baby while making sick gains.

Then I'll go around and use my physique to sleep with a bunch of liberal women. Once I've given them the best sex of their life and they're willing to do anything for me, I'll slowly start redpilling them until they're ready to vote Trump in 2020.

Funny fact: like 80% of the women I've slept with were really left-wing liberals brainwashed by modern college professors. They were all pretty hot and had a huge following of left-wing beta males orbiting them 24/7. These guys were pretty much the real-life manifestation of your posts, talking about "right-wing terrorism" while completely ignoring radical Islam, going on about "toxic masculinity", "white privilege" and so on. I don't know if they just were saying these things to try to get on liberal girls' good side, but I do know they would give their life savings and their left arm just for just a kiss on the cheek from any of these girls. But guess what? The girls completely ignored them and ended up spending nights with me instead. And by the time I was done with them, they were far more center-leaning or just full out right-wing.

One familiar pattern I noticed is that whenever a girl would introduce me as her boyfriend to one of her left-wing male friends, they would all give me the same look. A look of complete defeat, anguish, and despair. I could see the disdain for me in their eyes, but they wouldn't dare say anything to me so they tried to play it off cool like it didn't bother them. But you could just fucking tell they were absolutely horrified and disgusted, and they would later go to reddit to vent through posts like this:

I really find it hard to put into words that look these guys gave me. The amount of pain I could see on their faces, it was as if they had suffered through the greatest of tragedies and grievances over many years and the magnanimous scale of their suffering was reflected in that very moment within their eyes. Every time I think about skipping my workout, or not drinking my protein shake, or not pushing myself to complete failure and exhaustion, I remember that look and work harder than ever, motivated by the sheer fear of ever becoming "that guy".

I have a feeling you've been "that guy" at least once, if not many times, in your life. But it's not too late for you. Get off the internet. Join your nearest gym. Train hard for 6 months and gain at least 10 lbs of muscle mass. I guarantee you you'll be a lot happier and will no longer harbor the ridiculous left-wing views you do after you're done.

This post was edited by EA7 on Feb 21 2019 05:46pm
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Feb 21 2019 05:51pm
Quote (EA7 @ 22 Feb 2019 00:38)
>Business Insider
>New "Report"

Quote (EA7 @ 22 Feb 2019 00:05)
Just going to leave this here:

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/18/hoax-hate-crimes-list/

Feb 21 2019 05:57pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 500.00
Feb 21 2019 06:38pm
The list — created in a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet — also included mentions of John Podesta, who was Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, along with Reps. Beto O’Rourke, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Maxine Waters, MSNBC’s Chris Hayes and Joe Scarborough and CNN’s Chris Cuomo and Van Jones, according to the court filing.

i'm surprised hillary wasn't on this list
Gold: 12.79
Feb 21 2019 06:43pm
Quote (HeLiCaL @ Feb 21 2019 11:14pm)
you are just an online version of Nathan Phillips

#checkmate.
Gold: 18,470.03
Feb 22 2019 07:41pm

The mainstream media is the enemy of the people.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456
Add Reply New Topic New Poll