d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > Need Background Image For Youtube Video > Small Repeating 5 Second Clip?
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2.00
Feb 21 2019 12:19am
I am creating some short motivational youtube videos (2-5 minutes). To start, I will have music and voice over without b roll footage.
Since I won't have video, I would like a simple animated background so that the uploads have a bit more sustenance than just a podcast. Some 5 second clip that could cycle continuously would be great.

My requested requirements are:

I would like it to have the logo "Mikaham" and the word "Motivation" on the screen. [Mikaham is the brand I own]
Any simple background that is not subject to copyright. This could be a random color gradient, or a copyright free stock photo, maybe.
Some sort of movement on the screen that repeats seamlessly. Pulsing Logo? Glowing Logo? I'm up for ideas.
1080 Hd

If you want to help me out, please post below. I can compensate you with fg if that will work for you. My brand logo is below:

feel free to pm me

This post was edited by Mikaham on Feb 21 2019 12:23am
Gold: 2.00
Feb 21 2019 12:38am
Sorry I posted this in the wrong spot. It has been moved to the request forum: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80697477&f=111
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll