d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Taxes Are Theft > Duffington Post Exclusive
Prev123412Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,525.35
Feb 16 2019 01:21pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 16 2019 02:17pm)
Just another case of a libertarian refusing to describe reality as it actually exists.

Just another case of Thor posting a stale and asinine dig at me instead of having an argument or intelligent thought to share.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Feb 16 2019 01:22pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ 16 Feb 2019 20:21)
Just another case of Thor posting a stale and asinine dig at me instead of having an argument or intelligent thought to share.

you of all people bitching about that has to be the pinnacle of hypocrisy...
Feb 16 2019 01:24pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 16 2019 02:22pm)
you of all people bitching about that has to be the pinnacle of hypocrisy...

Oh great the worst poster in pard decided to chime in with another empty claim of hypocrisy.
You feign offense and act like scum and run away from all arguments.

Ill cut you off ahead of time. No, i didnt get this talking point from foxnews.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Feb 16 2019 01:25pm
Gold: 260.11
Feb 16 2019 01:31pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ Feb 16 2019 01:21pm)
Just another case of Thor posting an intelligent thought to share.

c wut I did thar
Feb 16 2019 01:32pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ 16 Feb 2019 20:24)
Oh great the worst poster in pard decided to chime in with another empty claim of hypocrisy.
You feign offense and act like scum and run away from all arguments.

Ill cut you off ahead of time. No, i didnt get this talking point from foxnews.

just thought it's funny you complain about the very thing you do yourself on a regular basis.
so much for 'acting like scum'. take a good hard look at yourself, fake libertarian edgelord.

now back to spreading some 'baby killer' lies or whatever right wing narrative you uncritically accepted recently...
Feb 16 2019 01:35pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 16 2019 02:32pm)
just thought it's funny you complain about the very thing you do yourself on a regular basis.
so much for 'acting like scum'. take a good hard look at yourself, fake libertarian edgelord.

now back to spreading some 'baby killer' lies or whatever right wing narrative you uncritically accepted recently...

Its really pathetic that calling me a fake libertarian is the best that you have. You dont even have any logic or proof behind it.
Calling everything right wing and foxnews is not an argument and doesnt refute what has been said.. Its incredibly juvenile and sad.
I have time and against provided reasoning for my positions and you resort to insults and cowardice.
Be a better person. Be someone who doesn't hate intellectual discourse, and doesnt abandon logic and reason just because you dont like what someone else is saying and dont want to question your preconceptions.

This post was edited by cambovenzi on Feb 16 2019 01:36pm
Feb 16 2019 01:47pm
Quote (cambovenzi @ 16 Feb 2019 20:35)
Its really pathetic that calling me a fake libertarian is the best that you have. You dont even have any logic or proof behind it.
Calling everything right wing and foxnews is not an argument and doesnt refute what has been said.. Its incredibly juvenile and sad.
I have time and against provided reasoning for my positions and you resort to insults and cowardice.
Be a better person. Be someone who doesn't hate intellectual discourse, and doesnt abandon logic and reason just because you dont like what someone else is saying and dont want to question your preconceptions.

#alternative facts

hardly anybody buys your 'i'm just a principled libertarian mocking both sides' shtick. you're a right wing hack who uncritically accepts almost all of their moronic lies and misrepresentations, the "baby killer" narrative is just the latest example.

i know you won't accept that, just thought i'd let you know anyway...
Gold: 200.83
Feb 16 2019 01:50pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 16 2019 12:47pm)
#alternative facts

hardly anybody buys your 'i'm just a principled libertarian mocking both sides' shtick. you're a right wing hack who uncritically accepts almost all of their moronic lies and misrepresentations, the "baby killer" narrative is just the latest example.

not to interject what will be 5 pages of back and forth between you two but it is possible to be right wing and libertarian at the same time
Feb 16 2019 01:57pm
Quote (fender @ Feb 16 2019 02:47pm)
#alternative facts

I've been literally calling on you to make actual arguments for years.
I explicitly want you to make arguments so i can consider and respond to them.
You are unwilling to do so.

Idiotically saying i 'uncritically accept' everything is lazy bullshit.
I am more than willing to reasonably think out and question positions and issues, and i radically disagree with many conservatives and republicans on many issues.
You cant find any instances of me supporting war or tariffs or big government of any kind.

Using an accurate and unflattering descriptor of a position you like while I am making an argument against leftists does not make it 'uncritically accepting' anything, not does it make it a misrepresentation.
You avoid the arguments at all costs and insult people instead.
You ran away from the conversation when i further clarified what was being said using the democrat apologist language you wanted me to use.
Rather than respond to my arguments with arguments of your own you respond with this same copy/paste idiocy of unfounded assertions about me.

Being outraged or offended is not an argument.
Hating right wingers is not an argument.
Calling people names is not an argument.
Lying about people is not an argument.
Feb 16 2019 01:59pm
Quote (majorblood @ 16 Feb 2019 20:50)
not to interject what will be 5 pages of back and forth between you two but it is possible to be right wing and libertarian at the same time

you dropped two important words there though.

being a PRINCIPLED libertarian
and a right wing HACK

is NOT possibe at the same time.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev123412Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll