d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Classic 2007+ >
Service
> ~~~ Swiftor's [24/7] Rushing & Services ~~~
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 65.00
Feb 15 2019 11:25am

---

This animation shows how to send your payment in exchange for credits.

---

Frequently Asked Questions

GENERAL

• Q: I'm typing !login in the channel, but nothing seems to happen, am I doing something wrong?
    A: This could potentially be due to your in-game message settings. Execute the following channel commands and try to type !login again afterwards:
      • /o unigw
      • /o unigpub
      • /o unigpriv

PURCHASES

• Q: I wrote the unique code incorrectly for a transaction, and now I have no forum gold or credits, how can I get a refund?
    A: If you send me a private message explaining the situation, I will be more than happy to assist you with refunding forum gold within 24 hours, typically much sooner.

• Q: I sent my payment with the correct unique code, but I still have not received my credits yet, did I do something wrong?
    A: Payments should be processed immediately. If you do not receive your credits, or a confirmation after a payment please private message me right away.

• Q: I'm typing !bin in the channel, and I never receive a private message containing my unique code, how do I fix this?
    A: The only way to solve this issue is to disable your spam filter. I do not offer support on removing spam filters, you enabled it, you disable it.

RUSHING

• Q: How many players may I bring into the rush game?
    A: You are only allowed to join the rush game with ONE character.

• Q: I started a rush, and now I have to leave during the rush, will I get charged and will I be able to resume where I left off?
    A: You will not be charged for a rush until it has been complete, and you are always able to start in the same act.

• Q: I'm back in the channel after completing a difficulty, or some other reason, how do I get into the rush game again?
    A: You simply issue the command !crush or !crush-nl, and the new game name will be generated for you.

Feb 15 2019 04:04pm
Bump
Feb 15 2019 08:15pm
Bump
Gold: 35.01
Feb 15 2019 09:42pm
Awesome service, Very efficient and fast!
Gold: 0.00
Feb 15 2019 11:59pm
If I'm in nightmare mode, do we still pay full price? If so does the bot manually go through normal if not?
Gold: 0.00
Feb 17 2019 10:31am
I’m gonna give this a try, I hope I don’t mess up.
Gold: 5,298.58
Feb 17 2019 12:28pm
Review: I have seen this topic a few times now, the service thread alone gets a 10/10.

I wanted to try this out, purchased 200 credits just for the concept alone being amazing. The process to receiving credits and get your account setup id give 10/10.

I then wanted to see if the process for the actual crush was as good as everything else. The crush went smoother then any grush this ladder season ive received.

Between completing a diff. then moving on to next. Each diff. has its own unique add-ons as it gets harder to complete. The crush itself id give 10/10.

Overall though with everything together I would rate this service above a perfect score because combined this is a tool that comes in handy.

Don't let the pricing fool you, very fair imo and for someone who performs grushes you can use this to collect bumpers and make back the cost and profit.

Or you can use this and resell your character as a bumper afterwords which makes the initial cost less. Sorry for the long review but I highly recommend this.

-Vids
Feb 18 2019 01:33am
Quote (TheJeSTeR @ Feb 15 2019 10:42pm)
Awesome service, Very efficient and fast!

Thank you! :)

Quote (Incinerate @ Feb 16 2019 12:59am)
If I'm in nightmare mode, do we still pay full price? If so does the bot manually go through normal if not?

At this moment and in this particular situation, you would still pay the full price. However, the rush will resume from the highest position your character is located in the game.

Perhaps in the near future -- I'll make the price based off each difficulty.

Quote (DailyBread @ Feb 17 2019 11:31am)
I’m gonna give this a try, I hope I don’t mess up.

That's the spirit! If you mess up don't be afraid to send me a private message to resolve the issue! ;)

Quote (Vids @ Feb 17 2019 01:28pm)
Review: I have seen this topic a few times now, the service thread alone gets a 10/10.

I wanted to try this out, purchased 200 credits just for the concept alone being amazing. The process to receiving credits and get your account setup id give 10/10.

I then wanted to see if the process for the actual crush was as good as everything else. The crush went smoother then any grush this ladder season ive received.

Between completing a diff. then moving on to next. Each diff. has its own unique add-ons as it gets harder to complete. The crush itself id give 10/10.

Overall though with everything together I would rate this service above a perfect score because combined this is a tool that comes in handy.

Don't let the pricing fool you, very fair imo and for someone who performs grushes you can use this to collect bumpers and make back the cost and profit.

Or you can use this and resell your character as a bumper afterwords which makes the initial cost less. Sorry for the long review but I highly recommend this.

-Vids

Wow! Thank you for the in-depth review of my rushing services -- I greatly appreciate the effort and time it took you to compile this review. :wub:
Feb 18 2019 06:20am
Bump
Feb 18 2019 06:59pm
Bump
Go Back To Classic 2007+ Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic