d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Legit Dueling > 2019 - Tier List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1.79
Feb 10 2019 10:46pm
duhhhhh
Gold: 3,345.00
Feb 11 2019 02:00am
Quote (Aaronoob @ Feb 10 2019 10:44pm)
Here my '' Price Check '' -> Your time. My time, Everybody Time.
How much can your time be worth?
How much can people RIP your time away with FG's
How Long will it take before people Open their Eyes..

HOW much FG's do 1hour of my time worth?
Can I be selling myself for Forum golds? CAN I be like.. Asking 100 FG' to somebody so I MagicFind 1 hour for him..? That wouldn't make any sence.. but we're doing it..
With Bot's..
You could call me jealous, you can call me wathever you want, but you can also call me a REAL diablo 2 Player, who playing the actual GAME.
Why running Forums / full of unreal people..
People making up FT List.. but they don't have any of these items unlock.. THE bot did unlock them... the Bot find them..
SO the FG's should be going to the Creator of this own BOT.. right?
SO how is JSP still running today..? WITH REGULAR PLAYERS like me.. cause IF there was no REAL players like me... WHO WOULD use their time to buy items from your BOT's.. Other bots would buy item so they can bots more%,,,, PLEASE... OPen your eyes people.

JSP is just like IN-Real life money.. People aren't doing shit in reality.. they don't advance.. Machines do.
Machine leading us to what we are, They bring us what we need, eat / distribute etc etc..

EVEN in this GAME.. 5% Are Human Behing.. while the rest are .. Bot's.

What the point of still even behiing there, trying to Play Diablo2.
Every1 using bots... But people still asking Shit Tons of ForumGold for the same items.

Asking 30FG for a RUne U didn't even found.. Cheated to have it..
While people '' playing ''
Some '' botting ''
Resulting into ANOTHER economic Crash in thee Non-Real World.
How can we still use diablo2 JSP when 95% of player's ARENT player's. They just AFK Bot'S , they running it all day long..
Before going to sleep, they check if '' THEY '' have found anything ( THey feel like they did a great Magic Find Run.. BUT all go to the BOT. )

So my simple question's are: Why aren't they putting the BOT Right in the middle of the Game/Forum so everyone can have access to it, ( Fair Server )
Why is just half people having accesss to it.
Why people keep using it and using JSP at the same time. ( TO earn easy FG's right.. but what the point if your not doing anything.. WHy would we just not give / Creat Free FG'S to every1.. ) -> Cause it wouldn't WORK.

And that right there , is what happening right now -> Diablo2 DONT have ANY players beside 5%.
SO why ARE we still using this website... Can we not just BOT JSP aswell so my bot selling the item by itself ?
Why are we still looking for Fg's if YOU Know that there nothing else to do with it beside buying other IN- GAME items.. BUT YOUR ARENT PLAYING THE GAME...

SO IT DISNT MAKE ANY SENCE TO people like me to have access to the SAVE game / SAME server as those who don't even care about the game itself.. and R just there to profit from PEOPLE like me, who actually playing to EARN there STUFF"

Like my asking right now is:
1) Reset all JSP GOLD points of EVERY body.
Or
2) Reset Blizzard server AGAIN so people can open their eyes once again.
Or
3) Put the BOT up the Main Front Page so everyone have access to it.
Or
4) Don't play / RUN an entire forums base on PROFIT of the others people TIME' whenever your not using YOUR OWN time to run it.
Or
5) Stop using bot's / Stop using JSP.

Im asking the whole community, for the FEW'S one that can understand my poor English and what im trying to explain right now.. To open their eyes, and help out the whole Server / Community.

Nice copy pasta
Gold: 215,205.00
Feb 11 2019 08:36am
Quote (Aaronoob @ 11 Feb 2019 01:44)
Here my '' Price Check '' -> Your time. My time, Everybody Time.
How much can your time be worth?
How much can people RIP your time away with FG's
How Long will it take before people Open their Eyes..

HOW much FG's do 1hour of my time worth?
Can I be selling myself for Forum golds? CAN I be like.. Asking 100 FG' to somebody so I MagicFind 1 hour for him..? That wouldn't make any sence.. but we're doing it..
With Bot's..
You could call me jealous, you can call me wathever you want, but you can also call me a REAL diablo 2 Player, who playing the actual GAME.
Why running Forums / full of unreal people..
People making up FT List.. but they don't have any of these items unlock.. THE bot did unlock them... the Bot find them..
SO the FG's should be going to the Creator of this own BOT.. right?
SO how is JSP still running today..? WITH REGULAR PLAYERS like me.. cause IF there was no REAL players like me... WHO WOULD use their time to buy items from your BOT's.. Other bots would buy item so they can bots more%,,,, PLEASE... OPen your eyes people.

JSP is just like IN-Real life money.. People aren't doing shit in reality.. they don't advance.. Machines do.
Machine leading us to what we are, They bring us what we need, eat / distribute etc etc..

EVEN in this GAME.. 5% Are Human Behing.. while the rest are .. Bot's.

What the point of still even behiing there, trying to Play Diablo2.
Every1 using bots... But people still asking Shit Tons of ForumGold for the same items.

Asking 30FG for a RUne U didn't even found.. Cheated to have it..
While people '' playing ''
Some '' botting ''
Resulting into ANOTHER economic Crash in thee Non-Real World.
How can we still use diablo2 JSP when 95% of player's ARENT player's. They just AFK Bot'S , they running it all day long..
Before going to sleep, they check if '' THEY '' have found anything ( THey feel like they did a great Magic Find Run.. BUT all go to the BOT. )

So my simple question's are: Why aren't they putting the BOT Right in the middle of the Game/Forum so everyone can have access to it, ( Fair Server )
Why is just half people having accesss to it.
Why people keep using it and using JSP at the same time. ( TO earn easy FG's right.. but what the point if your not doing anything.. WHy would we just not give / Creat Free FG'S to every1.. ) -> Cause it wouldn't WORK.

And that right there , is what happening right now -> Diablo2 DONT have ANY players beside 5%.
SO why ARE we still using this website... Can we not just BOT JSP aswell so my bot selling the item by itself ?
Why are we still looking for Fg's if YOU Know that there nothing else to do with it beside buying other IN- GAME items.. BUT YOUR ARENT PLAYING THE GAME...

SO IT DISNT MAKE ANY SENCE TO people like me to have access to the SAVE game / SAME server as those who don't even care about the game itself.. and R just there to profit from PEOPLE like me, who actually playing to EARN there STUFF"

Like my asking right now is:
1) Reset all JSP GOLD points of EVERY body.
Or
2) Reset Blizzard server AGAIN so people can open their eyes once again.
Or
3) Put the BOT up the Main Front Page so everyone have access to it.
Or
4) Don't play / RUN an entire forums base on PROFIT of the others people TIME' whenever your not using YOUR OWN time to run it.
Or
5) Stop using bot's / Stop using JSP.

Im asking the whole community, for the FEW'S one that can understand my poor English and what im trying to explain right now.. To open their eyes, and help out the whole Server / Community.

Gold: 412,250.00
Feb 11 2019 12:54pm
Quote (gumbardo @ Feb 10 2019 05:11am)
put me tier5 pls, ty

You are at least tier 3 homie

Quote (Kurtchack @ Feb 10 2019 02:10pm)
Yay I made.... nevermind

Play again! :love:
Go Back To Legit Dueling Topic List
Prev1678
Add Reply New Topic