d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > Eudemons Online Poll > We Need A Eudemons Online Sub Thread
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 3,480.00
Feb 6 2019 02:43am
Anyone also feel this way. This is a fresh poll for some votes. Would really like to see this, even tho the game is very niche multiple users would flock to it and it would create massive income for jsp considering EO is a in game money trashcan, just like Conquer Online. Massive in game purchases.
Gold: 2,181.60
Warn: 10%
Feb 6 2019 02:01pm
Stuff that takes up a lot of space gets their own sub forum, so if there is support for it, it will likely be added... I have not heard about this myself, or seen in this section.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=208

This post was edited by TidsL on Feb 6 2019 02:01pm
Feb 6 2019 02:18pm
Quote (TidsL @ Feb 6 2019 03:01pm)
Stuff that takes up a lot of space gets their own sub forum, so if there is support for it, it will likely be added... I have not heard about this myself, or seen in this section.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=208

The issue is its not part of the other games sub forum. Nor do people use the MMORPG Forum.
The highest likely hood for an active result is its own forum or add it to the Conquer Online forum (sister game same creators)
Gold: 11.00
Feb 6 2019 06:24pm
With some games I feel like the reason it is not commonly traded on this forum is because it doesn't have a subforum. I do realise, however, that more subforums means more administration = more volunteer work, so they need a certain level of attention to get a subforum of their own
Feb 6 2019 08:05pm
Quote (CraZ @ Feb 6 2019 07:24pm)
With some games I feel like the reason it is not commonly traded on this forum is because it doesn't have a subforum. I do realise, however, that more subforums means more administration = more volunteer work, so they need a certain level of attention to get a subforum of their own

Trusted/Mediators etc look over the entirety of the "Other" Rpg threads, the responsibility is certainly shared. Creating a few sub-forums under the "other games" forum is hardly attention heavy. There is no reason for an outsider to vote no unless youre against the game, or a lazy mod who doesn't want more responsibility. Please dont vote no to limit the help necessary for this to be acquired. Thank you.
Gold: 11.00
Feb 6 2019 08:28pm
Quote (Dishonor @ 7 Feb 2019 04:05)
Trusted/Mediators etc look over the entirety of the "Other" Rpg threads, the responsibility is certainly shared. Creating a few sub-forums under the "other games" forum is hardly attention heavy. There is no reason for an outsider to vote no unless youre against the game, or a lazy mod who doesn't want more responsibility. Please dont vote no to limit the help necessary for this to be acquired. Thank you.

I am not voting. I was actually stating that I think some games would see way more activity if given a subforum of their own. Good luck with the poll :)
Gold: 2,181.60
Warn: 10%
Feb 7 2019 03:46am
Quote (Dishonor @ Feb 7 2019 02:05am)

Did not vote either cause i dont know about it, just saying, seen sub forums added when it has been overflowing with topics for something in that section.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll