d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Question For Moderators
Closed New Topic
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 15 2019 04:40am
Look how much off topic posts are in this thread:

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80394459&f=87&o=20

This is just one example.

I must have reported hundreds, if not thousands, of posts like the ones in this thread, primarily by users misusing my quotes in their signatures - but i never see any 10% warning rising, nor do i see them suspended for any length of time.

Last year, 2 times i was suspended for a month for making minor spam posts, which really was not spam, confirmed by a moderator long time ago.

Why do these users get treated differently? And please, do not give me the standard answer "Just report and move on, even if it doesn't seem like things are getting done, things are getting done", because that is a lie. I have been observing this for over a year now, probably two.

I want clear answers. My faith in the leadership in this site is hitting rock bottom very fast.
Gold: 20,700.00
Jan 15 2019 05:09am
Because we are giving advice thats good to fix the advice u give which is bad
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 15 2019 05:27am
Quote (Haseo @ 15 Jan 2019 12:09)
Because we are giving advice thats good to fix the advice u give which is bad

Crap like this is also a big part of it. I report it, but nothing happens.

Giving advice is not a constant. People are different, use different setups, and my advice is just as good as anybody else's. Some people don't have shittons of fg to spend on gear, some people like this setup, some people like that setup. What's more, is that i never berate people if they are wrong, i let people give their answer, and then the thread owner can make their own decision. That is how it should be. That is what i mean by acting like class and showing respect. And that kind of behaviour, ranting people out and acting like shit, is what moderators should be much more strict on. In my history here on this site, i have -never- started anything. By all rights, about 20 users should be banned because they have started shit with me.

My advice is never bad either, that is just crap and shit you write to piss on my head at any chance. I've given plenty of good advice to people, also on pm.
Jr Admin
Gold: 248,966.00
Trader: Trusted
Jan 15 2019 05:48am
Like you've been told numerous times already, any violation report is dealt with accordingly. Just because you don't see any changes, does not mean nothing was done.
If users are following you around and harassing you feel free to collect links to all the posts where this has occurred and send them to a staff member leading the section where it has taken place. If it happens through PM, simply block the users in question.

Do not create further topics about this.

Thanks!
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Closed New Topic