d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Call of Duty Series > My Youtube Channel! > Check Inside! Subscribe!
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,346.00
Jan 12 2019 10:06am
Hey everyone.
Please close this mod if its not allowed. But i have recently begun making Youtube videos based on Call of Duty Black ops 4.
This is something i really want to get into which is a working progress. I now have a perfect video editing software which means i can do other things i couldn't before.
like i say i currently do - Call of duty black ops 4 blackout.

I am going to begin doing other things such as
GTA 5 - Live streaming and complitions
Needs for speed payback - Live and Complitions
Diablo 3 - Live Streaming game play
Sleeping Dogs - Live Streaming and funny Moments
There is other games and in the future i will do alot of other games also. (D2 reset etc)

I am calling for help of this great community of many years of my life for some help and support.
Could i ask if people could kindly subscribe to my channel to help me and support me. my editing at the minute is not the best but i am beginning the live streaming in the next few days on youtube and twitch
please please please subscribe to my channel.
At 100 Subscribers i have a PlayStation 4 mini dual controller docking station to give away at random!
At 500 Subscribers i have a Limited Edition God Of War PlayStation 4 Controller to give away at random
At 1000 Subscribers i have something bigger to give away!!!

This video here is just a game play with the clan i play called Tactical gaming - always looking for members on all platform and other games such as battlefield and Halo etc. google and join f you want. put IVIichaelB as the refer!
Gold: 2,181.60
Warn: 10%
Jan 14 2019 04:27pm
Sure, can give u a few views. Nice that u vary what u play. And i like low/no commentary videos... So Ill have a look.
Gold: 30.82
Jan 14 2019 05:16pm
gz shitz
Gold: 250.00
Jan 15 2019 08:33pm
Quote (IVIike @ Jan 12 2019 09:06am)
Hey everyone.
Please close this mod if its not allowed. But i have recently begun making Youtube videos based on Call of Duty Black ops 4.
This is something i really want to get into which is a working progress. I now have a perfect video editing software which means i can do other things i couldn't before.
like i say i currently do - Call of duty black ops 4 blackout.

I am going to begin doing other things such as
GTA 5 - Live streaming and complitions
Needs for speed payback - Live and Complitions
Diablo 3 - Live Streaming game play
Sleeping Dogs - Live Streaming and funny Moments
There is other games and in the future i will do alot of other games also. (D2 reset etc)

I am calling for help of this great community of many years of my life for some help and support.
Could i ask if people could kindly subscribe to my channel to help me and support me. my editing at the minute is not the best but i am beginning the live streaming in the next few days on youtube and twitch
please please please subscribe to my channel.
At 100 Subscribers i have a PlayStation 4 mini dual controller docking station to give away at random!
At 500 Subscribers i have a Limited Edition God Of War PlayStation 4 Controller to give away at random
At 1000 Subscribers i have something bigger to give away!!!

This video here is just a game play with the clan i play called Tactical gaming - always looking for members on all platform and other games such as battlefield and Halo etc. google and join f you want. put IVIichaelB as the refer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWLcteRKr-g

Easily one of the worst videos posted here. I like how you felt it was necessary to pause, put graphics on, and brag about killing kids who are absolutely terrible.
Gold: 2,004.41
Jan 15 2019 10:26pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 15 2019 08:33pm)
Easily one of the worst videos posted here. I like how you felt it was necessary to pause, put graphics on, and brag about killing kids who are absolutely terrible.

you suck at everything so shut up
Gold: 3,267.50
Jan 16 2019 06:42pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 15 2019 10:33pm)

the worse ??

have you heard about xtimus
Gold: 12,019.00
Jan 20 2019 03:32pm
Gold: 206.92
Jan 21 2019 08:00pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 15 2019 09:33pm)

Don't be mad cause she rejected you.
Gold: 250.00
Jan 21 2019 08:29pm
Quote (FannyClap @ Jan 21 2019 07:00pm)
Don't be mad cause she rejected you.

I'm pretty sure it's only the most pathetic people on the planet who care about the opinions of fake girls and/or attention whores. If someone is bad, they're bad. If a video is terrible, it's terrible. There's no reason to sugarcoat something because you're dealing with a member of the opposite sex, that's some next-level loser type shit that'll get you constantly walked on throughout life. Good luck with that approach champ.

Quote (vaiav @ Jan 16 2019 05:42pm)
the worse ??

have you heard about xtimus

Did you watch this? Shit man, my 5 year-old is better than her.

If someone is out there making videos of equally bad play and needless additions that make it somehow even fucking worse, please link it, so I can get a few more cheap laughs.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Jan 21 2019 08:31pm
Gold: 206.92
Jan 24 2019 12:25am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Jan 21 2019 09:29pm)
I'm pretty sure it's only the most pathetic people on the planet who care about the opinions of fake girls and/or attention whores. If someone is bad, they're bad. If a video is terrible, it's terrible. There's no reason to sugarcoat something because you're dealing with a member of the opposite sex, that's some next-level loser type shit that'll get you constantly walked on throughout life. Good luck with that approach champ.

Did you watch this? Shit man, my 5 year-old is better than her.

If someone is out there making videos of equally bad play and needless additions that make it somehow even fucking worse, please link it, so I can get a few more cheap laughs.

Where did treating someone different based on sex even come from :baby:
Go Back To Call of Duty Series Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Trade New Topic New Poll