is bumping before the required 4h have passed strictly forbidden? :unsure:
Gold: 14.50
Jan 9 2019 04:03am
test bump
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 9 2019 04:31am
Well, let's put it like this:

If you're an innocent, good-hearted person that just does a mistake, AND if someone reports even just -one- early bump, you can expect a week's suspension and 10% warning.

BUT!

If you're a complete piece of shit asshole, that bumps threads early all the time, while fake bidding your own threads with multi accounts, and also bullshit bidding everybody else's threads, you don't get anything, and moderators will just defend your actions.

That's how crappy and rotten the leadership is on this site.

So you have to decide your faith. Either not step one little inch over the line and get busted to hell about it, or just crap all over the forums and still survive year after year after year.

That's how it is, in my experience. I've seen it and experienced it.
Gold: 0.32
Jan 9 2019 04:46am
Quote (Taurean @ 9 Jan 2019 12:31)

If you're an innocent, good-hearted person that just does a mistake, AND if someone reports even just -one- early bump, you can expect a week's suspension and 10% warning.

BUT!

If you're a complete piece of shit asshole, that bumps threads early all the time, while fake bidding your own threads with multi accounts, and also bullshit bidding everybody else's threads, you don't get anything, and moderators will just defend your actions.

So you have to decide your faith. Either not step one little inch over the line and get busted to hell about it, or just crap all over the forums and still survive year after year after year.

Your biggest issue agaist " assholes like us " is probably that you have whine so much in general help sections, PM'd every " violation " to moderator, literally report every post what is made by user who have your quete in signature which cause alot of useless work and made full topics like this

If you're a complete piece of shit asshole, that bumps threads early all the time, while fake bidding your own threads with multi accounts, and also bullshit bidding everybody else's threads, you don't get anything, and moderators will just defend your actions

So moderators just don't give a fuck about your " problems " anymore bcoz even they have get enough of you and you are only person who have made this " shit " to you. Just a hint: if you really want that moderator team punish " assholes like us " with some warn then pls just stop that whining at least for a year, after that test few times to contact moderator and report few post, maybe something will happen.

This post was edited by TR0LLFACE on Jan 9 2019 04:48am
Gold: 6.69
Jan 9 2019 04:59am
Quote (Taurean @ Jan 9 2019 12:31pm)

BUT!

Stop exaggerating
You got your 20% for flaming , cursing and swearing everyone who corrected you

Don't know if this led to it, but I got suspended for a day or so for repeating one of your posts

When querying my suspension the last day you posted before your 20% I had this conversation

Quote (Moderator @ Oct 13 2018 10:30pm)
Quote (kai_jph @ 13 Oct 2018 14:15)
Quote (Moderator @ Oct 13 2018 10:04pm)
Quote (kai_jph @ 11 Oct 2018 05:27)
Hi Moderator

I was recently suspended for flaming in this post
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79620737&f=87&p=536895778#p536895778

I'm not disputing the suspension but just curious why
I was only repeating what taurean said in past (links below) and asking if that a way to make peace

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79603554&f=87&p=536729181#p536729181
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77848986&f=21&o=0

you're held responsible for all content you post to the community.

I'm ok with that, but (with the utmost respect) what but about taurean?

He posted worse as you can see in the links and was not held responsible for the content I was just repeating and asking about
(I accept the consequences of my actions but just curious)

thanks for your report.

As people have told you. You dug your own grave .
Funny enough I was just querying how and why I got my suspension

That blog I made was not to mock you but to be a reference for the mods which you helped by reporting

This post was edited by kai_jph on Jan 9 2019 05:02am
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Jan 9 2019 05:03am
Quote (TR0LLFACE @ 9 Jan 2019 11:46)
Your biggest issue agaist " assholes like us " is probably that you have whine so much in general help sections, PM'd every " violation " to moderator, literally report every post what is made by user who have your quete in signature which cause alot of useless work and made full topics like this

So moderators just don't give a fuck about your " problems " anymore bcoz even they have get enough of you and you are only person who have made this " shit " to you. Just a hint: if you really want that moderator team punish " assholes like us " with some warn then pls just stop that whining at least for a year, after that test few times to contact moderator and report few post, maybe something will happen.

Quote (kai_jph @ 9 Jan 2019 11:59)
Stop exaggerating
You got your 20% for flaming , cursing and swearing everyone who corrected you

Don't know if this led to it, but I got suspended for a day or so for repeating one of your posts

When querying my suspension the last day you posted before your 20% I had this conversation

As people have told you. You dug your own grave .
Funny enough I was just querying how and why I got my suspension

That blog I made was not to mock you but to be a reference for the mods which you helped by reporting

You should feel lucky that i'm even dignifying answering you, but just since this is a newb's topic, it may send the message to more newbs too:

I've been clear on this since the beginning: I've always behaved like a model user, with class, treating people with class. The problem started with you and so many other asshole users started using my quote in your signatures just to crap on my head with every post you make.

I've tried being nice to many of you on pm, probably you to, can't remember since there are so many, asking very kindly to remove my quote from your signature, but no, you just write a lot of disgusting shit to me instead.

Do you think you then deserve any mercy? No, you don't.

And there's more too. I've always behaved nicely, also to newbs, helping out, providing help, strategy, links and experience. But every single time i do that, someone's got something shit to say, and even if it is helpful advice, someone has to fucking flame me in every single situation.

The difference between you and me, is that when i see someone write something wrongful, i don't berate them about it or act like a piece of shit. I just write what i conceive to be correct, provide links, and experience. But you, you just write "Please stop" or some crap like that.

Another difference is that i give people infinite chances to learn and behave. Every single other asshole user here that is on me, stars a crapshooting war in every single thread i try to contribute in. Instead of being constructive, you all assholes are destructive. That's the difference between you and me.

I also never attack before i have been attacked multiple times first. Some of you have sent death threats and worse on pm. When i then have defended myself, some of you have used that as quotes in your signatures. That's as low and classless it can get. So as i have written many times; I can safely draw the conclusion that most of you are psychopaths with no sense of ethics or morality. Also remembering since i have asked very politely to remove my quotes from your signatures on pm, many times, first.

When i have asked moderators to do something about that, reporting posts, and pm'ing them, also showing some of these dialogues, they don't do a damn thing about it. They keep -telling- me that something is being done, but when i see people's warning% not going up, and they log on every day, not being suspended/away for days or weeks at a time, i can safely draw the conclusion that moderators are just as full of shit as you are.

I also got confirmation that users are treated differently. The only conclusion i can draw from that is that some users pay forum gold in order to stay active with their bullshit. So that just adds to the corruption and faulty leadership on this site.

This has happened over years now. And -I- am the one getting 30% warning and months of suspension at a time!! Just for trying to push justice on this site!

That is my experience, and i will never stop enforcing it until i see a clear change. Either you all stop using my quotes in your signatures, or the rules must change so that quotes should not be used in signatures without the user's consent. And also, flaming and harassment should be enforced MUCH harder!

This post was edited by Taurean on Jan 9 2019 05:04am
Gold: 6.69
Jan 9 2019 05:19am
Quote (Taurean @ Jan 9 2019 01:03pm)
You should feel lucky that i'm even dignifying answering you, but just since this is a newb's topic, it may send the message to more newbs too:

I've been clear on this since the beginning: I've always behaved like a model user, with class, treating people with class. The problem started with you and so many other asshole users started using my quote in your signatures just to crap on my head with every post you make.

....etc

(Nice rage essay)

No it started with you performing every time you got corrected and reporting every post that disagreed with you because they "attacked you" and I quote "I was defending myself"
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=77848986&f=21&o=10

I did not have your quote in this thread
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78698892&f=87&o=0

The info you provided was proven to be inefficient and incorrect but you keep repeating and whining over people disagreeing

You insult and swear at the mods for not enforcing something not against the site rules then break them yourself by spamming and flaming and you wonder why they don't care about you?

https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79420415&f=34
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=80187952&f=34&o=0

This post was edited by kai_jph on Jan 9 2019 05:40am
Gold: 0.32
Jan 9 2019 07:05am
Quote (Taurean @ 9 Jan 2019 13:03)
The problem started with you and so many other asshole users started using my quote in your signatures just to crap on my head with every post you make.

Actually problem started some times ago when someone said that Kira's is bad helm choice for Bowazon, even for HC, and your respond after few post was " JUST FUCKING EAT SH*T AND DIE MUTHERFU*KER !!! "

After that ppl start used your own words as questes on them signatures

After that you have started whine to Moderator team about us

So in nut shell YOU have made all of this and blame us about it

Gold: 6.66
Warn: 10%
Jan 9 2019 07:18am
this taurean guy is literally insane just leave him be and ignore all the ironic rage posts. like mods here say: report post and move on.
cant wait to see him exceed my warn% by spamming only lmao.
Gold: Locked
Jan 9 2019 07:36am
Quote (Taurean @ Jan 9 2019 06:03am)

I've tried being nice to many of you on pm, probably you to, can't remember since there are so many, asking very kindly to remove my quote from your signature, but no, you just write a lot of disgusting shit to me instead...

Actually I was nice to you and then I changed by signature to a quote of yours and you started insulting me and even made a thread to the moderators saying that you asked nicely multiple time to remove my signature while you never ever asked me to. Not by comment,not by pm. That's when I saw that you were just spreading lie and trying to act as a victim. The things you told me and other users are terrible while me and many others never insulted you. You even go as far as making multiple death threats to us by comment and by private message. You are the problem and I'm not saying this to be mean but you should really seek professional help
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll