d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Hizzy K's Progression Thread Pt.2
Prev1323334
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,647.74
Jan 25 2021 09:17pm
giga vegetable kaisa and afk top then die vayne

now that's where i shouldnt have picked an enchanter

Jan 25 2021 09:53pm
didnt dodge a top main playing viego jungle

owell coulda saved my mmr by using op.gg

just my fucking luck I get matched with him next lobby holy fuck fuck fuck fucking fuck riot

god bless someone dodged

This post was edited by Hizkuntza on Jan 25 2021 09:58pm
Jan 26 2021 12:35am
I trolled by picking Zyra. She's like a worse Brand right now.

Their bot was complete trash tho so didn't matter they had the counter picks.

Jan 26 2021 06:43pm
spamming League on a sick day, what could go wrong?

swear to Christ even in winnable games all the gold went to fucking vegetables who proceed to do nothing even when spoonfed like toddlers

Gold: 36,131.00
Jan 27 2021 11:39am
Quote (Hizkuntza @ Jan 27 2021 01:43am)
spamming League on a sick day, what could go wrong?

swear to Christ even in winnable games all the gold went to fucking vegetables who proceed to do nothing even when spoonfed like toddlers

https://i.ibb.co/SQHH4LW/image.png

Your build on Seraphine is generally wrong, go Moonstone into Staff of Flowing Water if you're fed (or no AA champs in your team), Ardent Censer in other cases. Same goes for Karma and other non-snowball mages/healers.
Imperial Mandate is not broken as before so Maokai not really good atm.
Braum is strong but try it with Hail of Blades for insta-passive.
Zhonya on Brand is really bad as 2nd item if you're a support, 95% of times when you use it you're dead already, better rush something like Demonic Embrace for extra defensive stats.

Last but not least, carrying as support in gold elo sucks, if you really are a step ahead to the others try champs like Brand/Swain (ironically it's your only win).

This post was edited by NomadJe on Jan 27 2021 11:39am
Jan 27 2021 03:17pm
Quote (NomadJe @ Jan 27 2021 09:39am)
Your build on Seraphine is generally wrong, go Moonstone into Staff of Flowing Water if you're fed (or no AA champs in your team), Ardent Censer in other cases. Same goes for Karma and other non-snowball mages/healers.
Imperial Mandate is not broken as before so Maokai not really good atm.
Braum is strong but try it with Hail of Blades for insta-passive.
Zhonya on Brand is really bad as 2nd item if you're a support, 95% of times when you use it you're dead already, better rush something like Demonic Embrace for extra defensive stats.

Last but not least, carrying as support in gold elo sucks, if you really are a step ahead to the others try champs like Brand/Swain (ironically it's your only win).

lol I've built exactly that in my losses. Generally I get Mandate if I'm ahead and don't think my carries will get instagibbed.

I always forget to change my Braum setup, not having HoB in lane feels like shit

I do think Zhonyas is very good situationally on low-income mages rn, in that game I was up against a fed Evelynn with no real frontline so before getting the item she was killing me without even letting me get my rotation off. Ideally I'd get Demonic second ofc.

Seraphine isn't that good of a blind pick support I've found, not much frontline getting picked jg/top so if I don't hard win lane vs say an Ali or Naut it's a lot more difficult to fight front-to-back or find picks to make use of her CC. On the other hand she seems broken as shit midlane.

This post was edited by Hizkuntza on Jan 27 2021 03:28pm
Gold: 36,131.00
Jan 27 2021 04:43pm
Quote (Hizkuntza @ Jan 27 2021 10:17pm)
I do think Zhonyas is very good situationally on low-income mages rn, in that game I was up against a fed Evelynn with no real frontline so before getting the item she was killing me without even letting me get my rotation off. Ideally I'd get Demonic second ofc.

This is what I said, building Zhonya vs a fed Evelyn is completely useless since it won't give you any value, better more damage to punish her if she fails.

You go for Zhonya when you have a decent amount of dps already so that hopefully you can kill someone with passive during Zhonya, not your case tho.

This post was edited by NomadJe on Jan 27 2021 04:43pm
Jan 27 2021 06:14pm
Quote (NomadJe @ Jan 27 2021 02:43pm)
This is what I said, building Zhonya vs a fed Evelyn is completely useless since it won't give you any value, better more damage to punish her if she fails.

You go for Zhonya when you have a decent amount of dps already so that hopefully you can kill someone with passive during Zhonya, not your case tho.

if stasis before she can full rotate you, then she either has to bail or die. not like I'd be trying to facecheck her.

in that game in particular what happened was me getting hit by skillshot CC 5v5 then getting bursted by Eve, could've just used Zhonyas to avoid the first CC then I could've dished out the damage. only ended up using Zhonyas to bait the enemy Cait trying to 1v1 me with Galeforce tho LOL
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1323334
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll