d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Made My Lvl 12 Dudu Project Happen > Needs Some Upgrades But Still Not Bad ^^
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 0.03
Dec 18 2018 03:29pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Dec 19 2018 12:22am)
very cute build, the pelt especially is godly.

3 to 4 pc angelics is one of the hidden gems of ranged VLLD building, the DR/ mana/life/skill on ammy/ etc. all so so good. 30 ias scimtar wep makes shapers viable as well.

i think you'll find on this char that it will be near impossible ot beat bowas without a LARGE mana pool, and by that i mean 400+. to trap them and make them dodge on fissures. although i've never run anywhere near that much DTM, so u might be fine as is

i ended up building mine with a throw swap of some balanced knives i glitched on, high stack qty. the drawback is u would have to make your CS over and include like zero res. or you'll be lacking a lot on the other swap.

thanks for rate and infos :) just made that resi for fun if i will need 75@ :)
Gold: 2,489.69
Dec 18 2018 05:09pm
Quote (Squadexxx @ Dec 18 2018 03:29pm)
thanks for rate and infos :) just made that resi for fun if i will need 75@ :)

the harshest reality ive found about ranged vlld is casters have a really really hard time and can benifit from a throw aspect to the build. it's just really hard to work out the balance of Ar/Dmg etc into jeweling the items.

this char with 60 or so DTM and 300 mana shouldn't have mana problems. you'll likely face off against bowas which should only be hard on mana if u cast a shit ton of wolves, chargers u can handle about 50-50 i'd guess due to wolves and them coming reliably to you. throwers could be hard with invis spears, but the DTM means u wont run out of mana at least!

all other phys chars should be easy, and sorcs at 12 (sorry Lamara <3 ) dont do enough dmg to worry that much about imo

the Oak and Wolves on your pelt really make it a trophy item for sure, just godly automods.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Dec 18 2018 05:10pm
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic