d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Wow Can Not Believe I Am Here
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 4 2018 04:07pm
I dated chick 7 years high score. She and me both nuts i think she more than me. I am in debt bc of her and starting over my life but still find myself pining ocasionally. Why i do this?
Gold: 2,617.52
Dec 5 2018 12:57pm
It takes a long time to move on once we've bonded with someone, especially with marriage long term etc. It'll probably take a year and a half before you can fully move on. The memories are still precious no doubt, but they have to move to a place that is beneficial to your future now.

For men too a lot of the commitment comes from what we've invested into the relationship. You've invested seven years and oodles of money so you're super committed to it still. You need to put your time and money into other things and your mind should move to a better place over time.
Gold: 3,556.50
Dec 8 2018 08:11am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Dec 5 2018 01:57pm)
It takes a long time to move on once we've bonded with someone, especially with marriage long term etc. It'll probably take a year and a half before you can fully move on. The memories are still precious no doubt, but they have to move to a place that is beneficial to your future now.

For men too a lot of the commitment comes from what we've invested into the relationship. You've invested seven years and oodles of money so you're super committed to it still. You need to put your time and money into other things and your mind should move to a better place over time.

I would have to agree with this person. Time is going to heal all wounds, as cliche as that sounds. You need to focus on you, by that I mean your job, money situation, hobbies you enjoy, family, etc etc.
Gold: 0.01
Dec 8 2018 11:28pm
Based off the fact you'll steal from others I don't think you have much respect for yourself. Your putting much into her because that's what you've had and afraid to see if someone else is or might not be there for you.

Work on YOU buddy. Figure shit out and things will work out.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll