d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Who Do I Pm For Someone To Delete Spam Posts
Prev12
Closed New Topic
Gold: 8,255.04
Nov 29 2018 01:23pm
Quote (TidsL @ Nov 29 2018 02:56pm)
(Pm where i told him properly to fuck off..) like..ok, great man.

this user will likely post in my repost too. If so, and if he does not get warned ill post once more maybe, or just give it up now if there is no proper modding done on this site.

And here is the thread.
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79832709&f=197

Got hundreds and hundreds of good videos shared in those categories, and figured id share them... even if this part is somewhat inactive i was hoping some more would jump on the train and contribute after a while tho i do not expect much of that... but it doesnt matter, i have enough content to last for a long while, and look up new videos almost every day.

a clean thread with on topic posts only, its very simple.

General chat? - never. Would not last 10 minutes without spam there. I stay off that part of jsp.

personal blogs would be my first choice really, but then it would only be me posting, which is fine - however u cant imbed videos there... and if they dont wanna fix that, then this part was the best option. Wont continue tho if i cant keep off topic stuff out.

Is that an invitation?

I’ve also never seen anyone get so offended over 1 post in all of my days it is interesting
Gold: 101,230.00
Trader: Mediator
Nov 29 2018 01:35pm
You have your answer in post 2,3,5, and 6.

Pm me if you have further questions.
Go Back To General Help Topic List
Prev12
Closed New Topic