d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > I Cant Understand This Girl...
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,385.09
Nov 28 2018 01:29pm
So I started seeing this girl, shes 19. So kinda young.

We would just hang out here or there nothing major, then started seeing each other basically everyday. She was like, I cant do this everyday shit. Whatever, I get it.

After just a couple days, we started seeing each other everyday again. Just simply, going bowling, mini golf, dinner.

From the start, she said she didnt want a relationship, while I would like one, its not that big of a deal. But then she would say shit like im the sweetest guy shes ever met, and shes afraid that Im the best thing for her, but she doesnt want a distraction from school.

But then it became were really friends with benefits, but more than that. in her words.

But not that she finally enrolled in school, shes like ok I dont want to keep doing what were doing physically. But we still see each other like every other day. Still talk all the time.

But then she went out of town to buy something to make me for Christmas. Like a very nice gesture. I asked her why she doesnt want to be physical and her response was because she doesnt want to feel attached when she goes to school.

Like she calls me when something bad happens, calls me when something goes good. I just dont get it. Her parents (well mainly Mom) like me, but dont want her to date me so she doesnt want to disappoint them. But shit, her mom drove with her an hour to get the stuff for me.

Do you guys think she likes me but cares to much about what others think, or just wants me around for comfort? Like I like her, no doubt. But this shit is just irritating how one days its we need some space, next day she calls me wanting to go out.

Idk, plus wanted to do something with post 7k lol.
Gold: 2,617.52
Nov 28 2018 07:21pm
She's not honest enough to dump you and shes not moral enough to stop taking things from you. It sounds like she either isn't interested or she doesn't care about your wants or needs with regards to a relationship. You're being a little too generous because you're still elevating her even though she has nothing to offer you (no commitment, no physical)

I think you should see other women. Still talk to her if you want as a friend but I don't think she will change. A little space can't hurt either way.
Gold: 3,385.09
Nov 28 2018 07:40pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 28 2018 07:21pm)
She's not honest enough to dump you and shes not moral enough to stop taking things from you. It sounds like she either isn't interested or she doesn't care about your wants or needs with regards to a relationship. You're being a little too generous because you're still elevating her even though she has nothing to offer you (no commitment, no physical)

I think you should see other women. Still talk to her if you want as a friend but I don't think she will change. A little space can't hurt either way.

Thats what I figure/fear. Just in a rough spot so having her around was fantastic. But I do feel at times Im being used. Just sucks lol.
Gold: 1.03
Dec 1 2018 09:50pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 28 2018 09:21pm)

^ this
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 3 2018 06:04pm
time waster
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Dec 4 2018 03:20pm
Think of this like stock. Is it going to profit or bankrupt? EZd
Gold: 100.00
Dec 4 2018 07:17pm
Sounds like she is a slut, but wants you there after her wild phase to settle down with.
Gold: 620.79
Dec 4 2018 07:49pm
Theres something about you she's unsure of. She's at the point where she's into you but she's unsure if someone better might come along.

This is the time when you create distance and show her that you have made yourself a priority and you are not here to summon upon request.

Sounds like you're too much of a nice guy. Women are not attracted to nice guys until they want children and a nest.
Gold: 0.00
Dec 26 2018 01:00pm
Sounds like shes just keeping you on the hook for emotional support, self-esteem boost, and in case she does need a guy to fuck around with come time she needs it.

You should pork other chicks and watch her get jealous. Then when she comes grovelling back, reject her. Good way to close out this relationship with the upper hand.
Gold: 450.20
Dec 26 2018 07:30pm
She playing you man
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll