d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Lf Assistance Creating A New Guild! :) > *clan Name Is Still Under Vote*
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 66.50
Nov 25 2018 11:22am
Greetings, Adventurers! :hail:

First and foremost I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read over my sad little post here! ^_^ Of course, the nature of this post is for ME to ask all of YOU (I really only need 2-3 brave souls I believe to be honest :rofl:) for something of grave importance! Something that would mean a great deal to myself and a real life buddy of mine, (who also is an avid RS player such as myself ;p) and would only take but a few minutes at that!

Now then, I shall get to the point. :lol: I am looking for 3 people, (or more if you have friends who are also interested!) who would be willing to sign the charter to our brand spanking new, hot off the press, remarkably friendly and helpful, as well as utterly welcoming and arms-wide-open C L A N to help us legitimatize and bring to reality, our dream of being able to take part in something bigger than ourselves.. And to be a part of what I hope will grow to be what I see as a second family. To me, to you, to the guy next to you using the bank at the Grand Exchange right now, or an hour from now! ;p

Back in the day, before I took my very, very long break from RuneScape like most people have done at some point or another in their lives, around the time when Clan Citadels and Avatars and all that were released, the same real life buddy I mentioned earlier and myself were able act on our delusions or fantasy or whatever have you, and actually had been successful in forming a clan that we worked actively day and night, building our tiny faction, not quite to an empire like we hoped, but to a pretty decent size before real life managed to take its toll and forced me, as well as my real life friend, away from our eSCAPE - crushing any hope or ideas that we had for the group of people that WE brought and kept together, our wonderous clan. :cry:

Now that I have returned, followed by my RL amigo shortly after I had made up my mind about returning to RuneScape, after waiting the past few months out to ensure our return to Gielinor would not be cut short by ANY shenanigans or fool-horsery this time around! :P

No, this time, with the help from but only THREE brave, willing individuals, to take a leap of faith to be a part in creating something amazing, who want to be part of a community where NO person is judged on the items they do or don't have, nor on the questions that they may ask. Who are willing to back us from the very beginning just based on my words here, that you read just today, who are tired of exploring the Sixth Age in Gielinor by themselves, and also for those who, in a sense, are like me and do NOT enjoy playing Afk-Scape, where the only other voices you hear, sometimes for hours at a time, are being relayed to you via music or Netflix! I could keep rambling and venting, but I think you all get the point by now.. :lol:

To the first three fine members of society who respond to my post here, I am willing to give you a small signing bonus of 1m, (1,000,000 gp - one million gold pieces) as well as you having the chance to be a part of building a fun, safe, welcoming place for your fellow players, whether they be seasoned veterans, willing and looking to help younger more inexperienced players with their time spent in the world of RuneScape, and even if they happen to BE that younger, inexperienced player, just looking for somewhere they're welcomed warmly and treated with respect, as one of our own. :hug:

Also, if you are only interested in the 1m signing bonus, but not in sticking around after the creation of our clan is completed, that is completely fine as well! Neither me nor my friend will be upset or have anything negative to say about it! :) We'd be happy if you signed our charter so we are even able to take the first step required in the long process of creating and growing a strong, healthy clan! Hehe.

Please, if you are interested, or maybe not busy, or bored, just kind enough to be willing to help us on this Quest of Creation, please:
MESSAGE ME IN GAME, MY USERNAME IS AS FOLLOWS:

Al of Exx

If you happen to disregard this part of the message, I will most likely either never receive word, or I will receive your message too late, for I do not check my d2jsp account for messages or notifications very often. :(

So please, and thank you in advance regardless or not if you're going to help me, thank you for taking the time to even inquire about this post and I hope to see you all in game! :) Safe travels and have a phenomenal rest of your evening/morning/afternoon! :thumbsup: :hail:
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll