d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Overwatch 2 > Overwatch Boost > 1-3000
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 418.00
Nov 15 2018 09:13am
Overwatch Boosting Service

Hey guys, I decided to create a new thread to clear out all questions about my service.

I can push any Overwatch account that is between :

1-3000 SR

The price depends on your rank + SR i have to gain. You can split pay before and after the boost :

1-500 FG

About me :

My current SR is 3800 and im as many of you a former Diablo 2 player and long year user of d2jsp.
I cant post my Overwatch accounts here for reasons. But i can show you my accounts if we chat in discord.
I played a lot accounts on master and i sold them on websites, I participated in tournements and play the game since 2 years.

How it works :

If we found an agreement, you have to provide your accountname and password including the mailcode if activated, so that i can succesfully login.
You have to keep in mind that the time i am playing you cannot log into your Overwatch account
but you can launch the Battle.net and play any other Blizzard Game while i am playing.
I can only boost one account at a time.

If you pay 25 fg extra you can play my diamondsmurf while i am playing your account, so you dont have to worry about not being able to play Overwatch.

Feel free to ask any questions.

My Discord :

Raffa#0104
Go Back To Overwatch 2 Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll