d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1484485486487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 4,575.01
Warn: 10%
Feb 15 2024 07:19pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 15 2024 04:50pm)
Wait, I'm confused. God is described as omnipotent. Where was Jesus, that specific aspect of the trinity, described as such?

"Father, why hast thou forsaken me?!" This is not the cry of the omnipotent aspect of the Trinity, no?

in Chalcedonian Christianity (95+%), Jesus is not exactly God, he is the Son. This is basic Trinity stuff. I'm not LDS but you can talk to them about their beliefs about Jesus.

Read about what was discussed in the ecumenical councils of Nicaea and Chalcedon.

This post was edited by El1te on Feb 15 2024 07:21pm
Gold: 6,376.70
Feb 15 2024 07:28pm
Quote (lodd222 @ 15 Feb 2024 18:01)
if omnipotent means perfectly powerful and just in all ways among other things, then yes this is clearly not a valid explanation modern day where all manner of suffering and torment exists even unto the unborn.

however its easier to just better explain, calibrate or adjust the bible as a compass then to insinuate even more foolish notions like that you evolved from bacterial mud and that everything is chance hypothesis.

based on my theory i can tell you even scientifically that the reason your nails grow too long, and why a dogs paw doesnt need shoes but your feet do, is because earth was a stolen design or creation whereby satan killed god to inherit it, and uses mens hands and minds to further refine it for his vision, and not yours or the soul creators.

i cant do that w/ evolutionary theory, or any other form of Darwinism leading up to string theory. however i can tell you symbolically what those represent even more symbolically in the same way homo erectus has less to do w/ science and more to do w/ secret occult homage . but dont tell the disenfranchised wu wu scientists on their payroll indirectly.

Okay, now I must know more. Lay it out there. :D
Gold: 2,955.95
Feb 15 2024 07:50pm
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Feb 15 2024 03:57am)
Whats the problem with that? Why does my life become meaningless if nothing follows. Isnt it the opposite? Isnt every day a special day, if I know this is the only life I have? Thats how I see it at least. I dont see why eternal existence adds to my life. I didnt exist before I was born and it wasnt a problem. It wont be a problem afterwards.

faith based statement. you religious kook you

Quote (lodd222 @ Feb 15 2024 05:01pm)
if omnipotent means perfectly powerful and just in all ways among other things, then yes this is clearly not a valid explanation modern day where all manner of suffering and torment exists even unto the unborn.

however its easier to just better explain, calibrate or adjust the bible as a compass then to insinuate even more foolish notions like that you evolved from bacterial mud and that everything is chance hypothesis.

based on my theory i can tell you even scientifically that the reason your nails grow too long, and why a dogs paw doesnt need shoes but your feet do, is because earth was a stolen design or creation whereby satan killed god to inherit it, and uses mens hands and minds to further refine it for his vision, and not yours or the soul creators.

i cant do that w/ evolutionary theory, or any other form of Darwinism leading up to string theory. however i can tell you symbolically what those represent even more symbolically in the same way homo erectus has less to do w/ science and more to do w/ secret occult homage . but dont tell the disenfranchised wu wu scientists on their payroll indirectly.

scripture explanation is clear. the place is in a fallen condition.
Gold: 0.00
Feb 16 2024 02:01am
Quote (Modulok2405 @ Feb 15 2024 09:57pm)
Whats the problem with that? Why does my life become meaningless if nothing follows. Isnt it the opposite? Isnt every day a special day, if I know this is the only life I have? Thats how I see it at least. I dont see why eternal existence adds to my life. I didnt exist before I was born and it wasnt a problem. It wont be a problem afterwards.

The short answer is death. You can live your life however you want but if you ever come across death you'd have no choice but to flee for your life, knowing that if or when death catches you, that's it forever. You'd have be fearful of ever having to travel to the US for any kind of big event but we won't get into that.

I know someone who was in a car crash that ultimately cost them their life. They were 20 years old, just a few Months short of their 21st Birthday. You might think that you are free of consequences if you don't get caught but ultimately death is your master and death still has its sting.

Yet here we are where we can confidently read Bible passages like 1 Corinthians 15:54-57

54 When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: “Death has been swallowed up in victory.”

55 “Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?”

56 The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57 But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Here is a Christian song that sings all about that.

Christ is Risen

Lyrics

Let no one caught in sin remain
Inside the lie of inward shame
We fix our eyes upon the cross
And run to Him who showed great love
And bled for us
Freely You bled, for us

Christ is risen from the dead
Trampling over death by death
Come awake, come awake
Come and rise up from the grave

We are one with Him again
Come awake, come awake

Beneath the weight of all our sin
You bow to none but heaven's will
No scheme of hell, no scoffer's crown
No burden great can hold You down
In strength You reign
Forever let Your church proclaim

Come awake, come awake!

Come awake, come awake!

Oh death! Where is your sting?
Oh hell! Where is your victory?
Oh Church! Come stand in the light
The glory of God has defeated the night

Oh death! Where is your sting?
Oh hell! Where is your victory?
Oh Church! Come stand in the light
Our God is not dead, He's alive, He's alive

Come awake, come awake

Come awake, come awake

Come awake, come awake!

Come awake, come awake!

Rise up from the grave
Gold: 80,239.69
Feb 16 2024 10:08am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 15 2024 07:28pm)
Okay, now I must know more. Lay it out there. :D

Quote (TiStuff @ Feb 15 2024 07:50pm)
faith based statement. you religious kook you

scripture explanation is clear. the place is in a fallen condition.

https://jungcurrents.com/jung-speaks-about-mercurius-and-alchemy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Day_After_Roswell

their candle burned out long before their legend ever did:

i am alpha and omega, 1st and last, i was caught up unto god
and to his "throne":

https://ibb.co/NVVR44S

6 And He said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters.

7 And He made the firmament, anddivided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament:and it was so.

8 And He called the firmament Heaven.

"atlantis";

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGDKsbgkbaM
https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/aryan-1

This post was edited by lodd222 on Feb 16 2024 10:32am
Gold: 2,955.95
Mar 12 2024 12:27pm
pyramid on the dollar bill from an ancient cult?
Klaus Dona explains just how old the eye of the pyramid really is...
Gold: 2,617.52
Mar 14 2024 07:30pm
REPENT!
Mar 18 2024 03:15pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 12 2024 11:27am)
pyramid on the dollar bill from an ancient cult?
Klaus Dona explains just how old the eye of the pyramid really is...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyH4jpSa6ww

the brick "mortor" is mycelium in actuality.
Corners stone = coroners stone, "stoning"; calcification by sin or yeast. the kingdom of leaven.

2nd death is being "berried" alive by radiographic yeast via 5g towers + echelon amplifiers or curses.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Mar 18 2024 03:16pm
Mar 18 2024 04:19pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 16 2024 07:37am)
title of thread is covid 19 vaccine
https://i.ibb.co/Qj3Sjx8/20240316-102736.jpg

its called vax bio chip to 5g towers, "calling the shots", or "chip on your shoulder":

you can literally get chemo(radiation) induced yeast within 24 hours of driving around them "cruising for a bruising", aka directed emf causes bruising or ""sickel cell anemia". irradiation depletes iron in your blood.

the difference between being ear drum 1st to the dubstep concert speaker and last seat of the orchestra is whether or not AI flagged you for targeting or amplification.
this is why some can sleep w their cells and others have glioblastoma cell cancer or "allergy".

its a satanic military weapon, if youre entranced by the luciferian system you jirate to it while the spirit inhabits flesh. military serves the city above spraying every1 down below w/ chems and electronic warfare.

if youre not satanic host body they simply torture you or "cut off the neck in apoc" as a Christian (vagus nerve targeting).

earth is hell, thats the good news. the serpent tongue is plain english guising spiritual will. seeing is believing, thats why they fear the sun & wiggle their tongue to speak lies.

str8 from the trojan horses mouth:
hes self conscious about his big nose because he knows too much, their scribes write what youll live out.
demiurge.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Mar 18 2024 04:33pm
Mar 20 2024 11:33am
Chalklette reign: Some stay dry & others feel the pain.
cross the world & back it's all the same. It's the fear your leaders call control.
say it publicly & youre insane. makes the best of friends begin to fight.
bell curve blames the baby's dna. lifts the ark of paradise in sin. turns that
body into GDP:

https://ibb.co/ZgTCvYH
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1484485486487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll