d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1220221222223224487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Aug 22 2021 06:33am
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 22 2021 05:27am)

im sure they are on the up n up
Gold: 3,269.50
Aug 22 2021 08:41am
thats what i was asking when it came to blood sacrifice(about jesus being the blood sacrifice)
i mean abraham was tested to sacrifice his son isac but god told the angels to replace the son with a ramm ? genesis 22:9 ,
isnt there a chance that he replaced jesus with someone else ? i mean when jesus went to the garden and prayed to empty his cup ?
matthew 26:36-40 , another question while we are in this vers he fell down on his face praying ? when do christians do that ?, i mean i see sitting and kneeling but not prostrating in churches here in sweden ( went a local church every school break / semester beginning.

i'm actually born and raised in sweden with ethnicity from palestine

, why isnt the holy spirit mentioned if they are one aswell john10:30 why was it excluded? ,

i found a vers aswell that states that the holy spirit does not speak unless given permission ? , isnt the holy spirit equal to the trinity ? or underneath it? john 16 : 13 ?

thanks for answering my previous questions and hopefully more <3

in islam we celebrate eid al-adha not for the blood sacrifice more for the tradition that the son of abraham was spared ( in this case its ishmael in islam who was suppose to be sacrificed and got replaced with a ramm and not isaac 2nd born) while in judaism and christianity its vice versa

sry sry sry my curiousity for knowledge is unlimited XD the more i learn the more i know , the things i dont understand , i want to understand :)
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Aug 22 2021 11:53am
Quote (princekarim @ Aug 22 2021 07:41am)
thats what i was asking when it came to blood sacrifice(about jesus being the blood sacrifice)
i mean abraham was tested to sacrifice his son isac but god told the angels to replace the son with a ramm ? genesis 22:9 ,
isnt there a chance that he replaced jesus with someone else ? i mean when jesus went to the garden and prayed to empty his cup ?
matthew 26:36-40 , another question while we are in this vers he fell down on his face praying ? when do christians do that ?, i mean i see sitting and kneeling but not prostrating in churches here in sweden ( went a local church every school break / semester beginning.

, why isnt the holy spirit mentioned if they are one aswell john10:30 why was it excluded? ,

i found a vers aswell that states that the holy spirit does not speak unless given permission ? , isnt the holy spirit equal to the trinity ? or underneath it? john 16 : 13 ?

in islam we celebrate eid al-adha not for the blood sacrifice more for the tradition that the son of abraham was spared ( in this case its ishmael in islam who was suppose to be sacrificed and got replaced with a ramm and not isaac 2nd born) while in judaism and christianity its vice versa

sry sry sry my curiousity for knowledge is unlimited XD the more i learn the more i know , the things i dont understand , i want to understand :)

sometimes your questions are not that clear to me.

"thats what i was asking when it came to blood sacrifice(about jesus being the blood sacrifice)"
(Jesus was the final(true) sacrifice to atone for all sin )
(after that it is up to the man/woman to accept that sacrifice and do their part)
---------------------------------------------------------------
"i mean abraham was tested to sacrifice his son isac but god told the angels to replace the son with a ramm ? genesis 22:9 ,
(? your not matching scripture)

12 And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.

13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
(it was a ram. the lamb was provided at a later date, Jesus)

its a prophecy scripture. God doesnt accept human sacrifice. as we saw in scripture.

genesis 22:8
And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.

this profecy is fullfilled God did provide his own son Jesus the lamb of God.
----------------------------------------------------------------

matthew 26:36-40
muslims make that argument i dont find it in scripture.

39 And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.
(it was a hard thing but it clearly states Jesus accepts the will of the father (God)

another question while we are in this vers he fell down on his face praying ? when do christians do that ?, i mean i see sitting and kneeling but not prostrating in churches here in sweden ( went a local church every school break / semester beginning.
("fell on his face praying". it shows how over come he was at that time. i have never sen any one that over come neither myself)

(ok ty)

(the holy spirit is not revealed yet)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
( holy spirit)

it doesnt say that
John 16:13
King James Version
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
------------------------------------------------------------

sry sry sry my curiousity for knowledge is unlimited XD the more i learn the more i know , the things i dont understand , i want to understand

:)
Gold: 80,239.69
Aug 22 2021 12:08pm
Quote (princekarim @ Aug 22 2021 07:41am)

These are great questions, no need to apologize.

It is possible jesus was replaced much like abraham's son? - Since the bible are still works subject to the enemy's corruption or manipulation (doctrines of devils) then lest every man who edited scripture was a holy man, lest the bible distribution rights were never in the hands of the enemy, then given these unfortunate plausibilities only one w the holy spirit(s) can reveal what is literal truth or even symbolic truth according to the will of god(letter is dead spirit is living) So is it possible? Yes. Does it bring up problems in customary theology? Yes, because then the atonement factor for sins by jesus' blood itself would effectively be made null however support for your theory would be (the light of god made men & we wrestle principalities not blood). Arguments against would be the blood contains the life or old testament sacrifices in general.

Jesus winning the battle still represents the right & ability of good to triumph over evil. What would be the explanation for potentially not needing forgiveness through blood? Being born into a world where one is not free to do as they please while being alive through blood, including to avoid or live a life w/o sin or even persecution for this righteousness. It's always good to be opened minded regarding scripture(open to the renewing of your mind) & there are (enough books to fill up the whole world regarding jesus)but blood or no blood it would still appear the holy spirit of god or jesus is the way to atone for shortcomings in the battle of good men fighting evil & evolving their soul or spirit.
The holy spirit does not have freedom like previous messengers(satan), It's bound to god according to scripture logic or in justifying the literal premise. It can't forgive in of itself & thusly can't forgive one for blaspheming it.
keep up the good questions. These are the good kind of discussions men of god are suppose to be having instead of using warped scriptural logic to sell harmful vaccines to unsuspecting victims or the current state of the false churches.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 22 2021 12:11pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 22 2021 08:18pm
In this difficult time, we pray for those in need.
Aug 23 2021 02:58pm
While they prey upon the innocent, I reveal the truth and provide wisdom to combat the parasitic infection.
Lest an unblemished innocent man prays for those who need water, food, clothing, & healing.

I will show you faith by my works.

This post was edited by lodd222 on Aug 23 2021 02:58pm
Aug 24 2021 06:46pm
https://ibb.co/wRQrVpm

let he who hath wisdom calculate.
Gold: 186.16
Aug 25 2021 07:37pm
Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.
Gold: 186.16
Aug 26 2021 08:10pm
Quote (lodd222 @ Aug 23 2021 04:58pm)
While they prey upon the innocent, I reveal the truth and provide wisdom to combat the parasitic infection.
Lest an unblemished innocent man prays for those who need water, food, clothing, & healing.

I will show you faith by my works.

There is only one unblemished, innocent man, Jesus Christ. Did you have anyone else in mind?
Aug 26 2021 08:51pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Aug 26 2021 07:10pm)
There is only one unblemished, innocent man, Jesus Christ. Did you have anyone else in mind?

Enoch.

Revelation 15:2 |
And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1220221222223224487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll