d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > How To Get To Heaven When You Die
Prev1105106107108109487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 186.16
Feb 10 2020 06:15pm
Quote (pwb3 @ Feb 9 2020 03:46pm)
The world is not ending because Graham gets barred from a country, you clown. If it is, I want to see some verses that support your silly claim.

Graham doesn’t care about God. He cares only about you giving him your money. His net worth is $10 million. That’s ludicrous for a pastor.

I’m a born again Christian btw.

Ok, well you are still an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. You really must not know the Bible and that the World will become more and more hostile to Christians before the Lord returns. You must not know that the homosexual agenda and the low morals are also a sign that Christ will be returning soon. How do you know that Graham didn't make that money in an honest way? The fact that he has money doesn't mean he conned it out of people. If you are truly a born again Christian, then you are setting a bad example.
Gold: 260.11
Feb 10 2020 06:17pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Feb 10 2020 06:15pm)
Ok, well you are still an idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about. You really must not know the Bible and that the World will become more and more hostile to Christians before the Lord returns. You must not know that the homosexual agenda and the low morals are also a sign that Christ will be returning soon. How do you know that Graham didn't make that money in an honest way? The fact that he has money doesn't mean he conned it out of people. If you are truly a born again Christian, then you are setting a bad example.

Is there a time when the world hasnt been "hostile to Christians" or in a state of "low morals"?
Gold: 2,617.52
Feb 10 2020 06:26pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 10 2020 07:17pm)
Is there a time when the world hasnt been "hostile to Christians" or in a state of "low morals"?

The late fifties
Gold: 50,065.51
Feb 10 2020 06:29pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Feb 10 2020 04:15pm)

I never said Graham conned anyone. I do not think he got his money dishonestly. But I definitely do think that he chose to be a pastor like his dad because it is a very profitable career, not because he "felt called by God."

Also, the "gay agenda" is not a sign of Christ coming soon or anything. Homosexuals have always been around for millennia; they are just much more visible now than ever before because they no longer have to hide who they are.

And finally, no one knows when He will return. So stop claiming that it will be "soon."

This post was edited by pwb3 on Feb 10 2020 06:34pm
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 10 2020 08:30pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 11 Feb 2020 01:15)

1/ by homosexual are you talking about The Homosexual, unique and inflexible god of all zi homos ?
2/ born again christians and jehovah's witnesses are pretty close isn't it ? I means they both born two times, which is strong, and by strong i means not gay.
Feb 11 2020 06:51pm
Quote (Saucisson6000 @ Feb 10 2020 09:30pm)
1/ by homosexual are you talking about The Homosexual, unique and inflexible god of all zi homos ?
2/ born again christians and jehovah's witnesses are pretty close isn't it ? I means they both born two times, which is strong, and by strong i means not gay.

No, I am talking about the fact that the gay movement has brought so many gays out of the closet and how they are pushing such a strong agenda against Biblical morals.

No, Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult. They twist the Bible up with a false translation of the Bible that changes the Bible Doctrine to a false version of Christ and Salvation.
Gold: 17,384.69
Feb 11 2020 06:59pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ 12 Feb 2020 01:51)
No, I am talking about the fact that the gay movement has brought so many gays out of the closet and how they are pushing such a strong agenda against Biblical morals.

No, Jehovah's Witnesses are a cult. They twist the Bible up with a false translation of the Bible that changes the Bible Doctrine to a false version of Christ and Salvation.

- I don't think "gays" are focusing on Church or Christ, i means it's not a conspiracy (conspiracy theories are sooo toxic), and many of them are coming from christian families for sure; maybe they would enjoy to be accepted back in the community. We are all sinners anyway.
- Seems there's many ways to "translate" the bible, jehovah witnesses are maybe twisting the bible but at least they are not a bunch of fanatics.

This post was edited by Saucisson6000 on Feb 11 2020 06:59pm
Feb 11 2020 08:21pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Feb 11 2020 06:51pm)

So how would gay people be treated in your ideal world?
Feb 12 2020 05:45pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 11 2020 09:21pm)
So how would gay people be treated in your ideal world?

In God's world, a man would desire his wife and a woman would desire her husband. That's the way God intended it. That's not to say that gays should be treated badly in this world or not have equal rights, but they should and they should be respected UNLESS they defy the decency of others. Flaunting sexual behavior has no place around children and familes regardless if it's a gay or a straight person, yet gays today tend to expect to be allowed to display this type of behavior publicly.
Feb 12 2020 05:48pm
Quote (xfrodobagginsx @ Feb 12 2020 05:45pm)
In God's world, a man would desire his wife and a woman would desire her husband. That's the way God intended it. That's not to say that gays should be treated badly in this world or not have equal rights, but they should and they should be respected UNLESS they defy the decency of others. Flaunting sexual behavior has no place around children and familes regardless if it's a gay or a straight person, yet gays today tend to expect to be allowed to display this type of behavior publicly.

Do you think it is appropriate for a gay couple to hold hands in public? Or around children?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1105106107108109487Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll