d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Pre-lod Stories, Legends, And Lore > Share Yours
Prev13456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 10.47
Nov 19 2018 05:18am
Players8 :D
Gold: 2,300.44
Nov 22 2018 12:40pm
Quote (Elendil @ Nov 16 2018 11:57pm)
Ilya and Stef knows

zroverall101

Thanks for the zR account passwords Gas, appreciate it brother :wub:

:D
Gold: 0.00
Nov 22 2018 04:05pm
must have been around .06-0.7, playing with my best friend got to a3 normal playing private games with skills here there and everywhere, playing a nec i remember mass statting mana cause it was a pisstake using potions all the time, he wanted to make a foh pala but had skills everywhere too, he went on holiday for a week and i figured i would play some public games, thats when i saw barbs in all different coloured armors etc playing cow games.
picking up sox gothic plates adding all different gems to them so i could change my color 🤣🤣🤣.

getting given my first bonesnap and rattle cage and thinking i was king cause now i could actually kill something.

getting given sojs then buying lod and converting all my characters then wandering why they went from ok to useless.

litterally staying up all night playing till 5am then going to school the next day and talking to my mate about it all day,

catching my history teacher playing d2 in lesson while everyone had to watch a video on

wrote my whole final english exam in school on d2.

not classic related but getting scammed for the first time soon as i bought lod trying to get ik set, barb drops ik set out side of town go to run round, the mother f***er picked up the ik set and teleported over the fence and took all my gear, i litterally didnt know what hit me :rofl:
Gold: 741.00
Feb 14 2019 03:43am
Nice Topic

The best moment in Classic Hell was a cs run with 8 players. And BAAAM !!! Diablo clon is spawned.
Everyone was freaking out. And we killed him @ Arcane Wp A2. My Sorc dies There i think "the Years back" 8-10 Times

@ a little over 1/3 of his life was the regeneration rate Brutal. And we got 4 barbarians 2 Sorcs. Dont know the rest. After the kill, of course, everyone asked if something was dropped ^^ This was Fucking Epic and Funny some dont know that D-Clone can Spawn @ this moment me too... ^^

I Never forget this moment. @This moment I do not know that that works.... A Fucking Dia-Clone @ Fucking CLASSIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x3 x3 x3 x3 x3 x3 x3 x3 x3

This post was edited by mini_lld on Feb 14 2019 03:48am
Gold: 97.00
Feb 14 2019 06:29am
Quote (mini_lld @ Feb 14 2019 11:43am)
Nice Topic

The best moment in Classic Hell was a cs run with 8 players. And BAAAM !!! Diablo clon is spawned.
Everyone was freaking out. And we killed him @ Arcane Wp A2. My Sorc dies There i think "the Years back" 8-10 Times

@ a little over 1/3 of his life was the regeneration rate Brutal. And we got 4 barbarians 2 Sorcs. Dont know the rest. After the kill, of course, everyone asked if something was dropped ^^ This was Fucking Epic and Funny some dont know that D-Clone can Spawn @ this moment me too... ^^

I Never forget this moment. @This moment I do not know that that works.... A Fucking Dia-Clone @ Fucking CLASSIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
x3 x3 x3 x3 x3 x3 x3 x3 x3

its a nice topic but your story aint pre-lod
Gold: 18.31
Feb 14 2019 09:13am
Quote (SagittariusA @ Nov 4 2018 10:48pm)
I would love to hear your stories about the pre-lod days, something I missed out on because I was too young, I didn't start playing D2 until 2002 because it was rated mature and you had to be 17 to buy it, so it took several tries for me to get a cashier that didn't ID me. Also I was happily playing Diablo 1 and starcraft, so it wasn't a priority for me.

Here's my story, this was back in 1.09, I spent a little time on the US West realm playing Hardcore. The players there did flayer runs, I don't know if it was a hardcore thing or a pre-lod or classic thing or if it was a us west thing, anyways, the preferred build was a frost nova/hydra sorc. It didn't make sense to me, but they swore by it, like everyone had a frost nova/ hydra sorc for doing flayer runs, it was quite interesting. If anyone knows the story behind that, I'd be interested to hear it.

Strength boots / 20fhr helmets / 20 fcr scepters / no level requirement sojs / insane 60 stacked resistance rings = classic

Expansion = Auradin stacking kill everyone1 in 1 hit in duels at same time.
Expansion = No reset skills or essences/tokens build a character like god.
Expansion = Uber level experience 1-90 1 hour level up time. 10fg or 1 hr
Gold: 0.00
Feb 14 2019 04:26pm
I remember the Necro vs Necro PVP scene on USWest. The Necro Crypt was always packed, full of the best duelers and trash talkers, there would be 8 player games with 1v1, 2v2 even 4v4 duels.

Sometimes if there weren't 8 people, we'd get raided by pk zons, sorcs, or hammerdins. We'd throw on shaft/storm/wizspike and SLAUGHTER them, and they'd flip on how we developed strategies to beat every class.

Best days ever.... I played as Malted and Raven_Magic... I remember Nicktheone, Batti Boy, Graveworm...all the greats. Miss those damn days, always wonder what happened to everyone.

Somedays when I am bored, I go to the Crypt...haven't seen anyone in there for years.
Gold: 1.38
Warn: 40%
Feb 15 2019 03:51pm
Quote (impdemon @ Feb 15 2019 02:13am)
Strength boots / 20fhr helmets / 20 fcr scepters / no level requirement sojs / insane 60 stacked resistance rings = classic

Expansion = Auradin stacking kill everyone1 in 1 hit in duels at same time.
Expansion = No reset skills or essences/tokens build a character like god.
Expansion = Uber level experience 1-90 1 hour level up time. 10fg or 1 hr

You never played prelod and you just scammed and atole people items
On west, still do,
Gold: 18.31
Feb 15 2019 05:24pm
Quote (Mountaindewy @ Feb 15 2019 04:51pm)
You never played prelod and you just scammed and atole people items
On west, still do,

Luck I keep this screen shot for so many years just to member killing your ass

BTW THIS IS PRE LOD WHEN YOU USE TO PLAY DEWY glad you didn't change name.

Now whole classic realm seen you die to me 10 years ago like every day was.

You always sucked at pk dewy also never scammed no1 like yourself that's why you don't share your main account on jsp anymore and use multi.

Btw score is like 56-0 you never killed me dewybear remember that!

This was before I made Dia was double killing dewy

This post was edited by impdemon on Feb 15 2019 05:27pm
Gold: 1.38
Warn: 40%
Feb 16 2019 06:42pm
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (impdemon @ Feb 16 2019 10:24am)
Luck I keep this screen shot for so many years just to member killing your ass

BTW THIS IS PRE LOD WHEN YOU USE TO PLAY DEWY glad you didn't change name.

Now whole classic realm seen you die to me 10 years ago like every day was.

You always sucked at pk dewy also never scammed no1 like yourself that's why you don't share your main account on jsp anymore and use multi.

Btw score is like 56-0 you never killed me dewybear remember that!
http://oi66.tinypic.com/2drtfyg.jpg

This was before I made Dia was double killing dewy

http://oi61.tinypic.com/vsp9c4.jpg

‘Atleast i smash your barb’ i had to swap chars for you to even duel me noob you just sit in town till i get off din i raped you over n over n over n overrrrrrrrr and you scammed hella people still do
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev13456Next
Closed New Topic New Poll