d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher > The Climb Assembly Thread > Careful, Can Have Toxic Ingeredients
Prev12347Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 433.48
Trader: Trusted
Oct 19 2018 11:31am
Quote (Bob888 @ 19 Oct 2018 18:55)
You put in the effort for the cartoon. Very nice.

If you're going to worry about who doesn't climb with who you will have to understand a complex algorithm.

This is of course something you have to do based on discretion not lists.

I won't say there's a list of people I won't climb with. I'll climb with anyone.

There's a good amount of people that don't click well. I don't like to click with people who slack. If you get them in the climb then you know it's going to take 5,10,15 minutes longer than usual.

Really I'm blown away by this drawing... Please make more. The community needs these kinds of memes! :D !!! :hail: :drool: :santa:

Gold: 3,874.04
Oct 19 2018 11:34am
I climb with anyone that clicks and puts effort. I usually get made out to be a bad guy because there’s only 5 slots and guildies come first, then it’s situational. Sometimes people wait for climbs in our discord, sometimes people msg me prior the ending my previous climb, sometimes it’s literally first come first serve.

Let me clarify with my original statement. I haven’t met a Mount Olympus player currently in MO who produces actions worth a spot. Usually 4 manning is as efficient. Call me elitist, but it’s reality that no one shows them the proper way.

Another topic: 4 man groups are faster than waiting 20 minutes for a 5th. You can usually pick up a 5th on the way up.
Gold: 4.80
Oct 19 2018 11:35am
Quote (PhiRip @ 19 Oct 2018 19:22)

never tried to be funny, it is just the sad truth, you have made yourself a very unpopular guy.

Love how you made the meme so it seems like you have people behind you, that you could bully me with. fact is the meme text should be "i will let tim think he is funnY!"

This post was edited by TTim on Oct 19 2018 11:38am
Oct 19 2018 11:40am
OK gusie listen
im decent clicker
but my gf left me
coz of gearz
i mean W T F
i buy new gears after reset
and i say i am decent
i adapt
i see no gaurd so i think ok go gaurd
i go imba heal guard
adn i am gona front
and i heal and i heal and i heal moar
but w t f
i am alone
no one helps no loves
1vall
i die no win
next game i say ho ho ho no guard no gaurd at all i go imba power crit wahtever
but guy at srat say ok gusy lisen plan
1 back 1 mid 1 front rest afk
ok ok i say i am back coz mid is noob
burt map say i am 1 back rest afk no front no mid
and i die hard lol
loost
then enters next
and i say lol i know now i follow plan noooobs
w t f maps
i change imba rouge club trololol
so club here i comes
1 mob hiding and pul no prob i click and click broken mous exp all mine
i click mob 1 click 2 click 3
w t f
non see in cata
they all town coz it causy no heal nothing just fight fight fight
chase chase chse
i say go click go heal and go tank
all say lol noob u here for golds
lossst
gf now half interest
i say ok lissen good i win next i go up 71
but i dont
all ranks prof lost for death
next is same and next
59 and down
ranks down too
i go guard i am mad no guard love
i go rouge tank power right no nothing
i do mage i go pala ooops w t f pala nerfes
46 and down
gf dont impresss say she leaving now
all is vain
Gold: 74,753.62
Warn: 30%
Oct 19 2018 11:55am
Phirip is a good guy. He would never ban people from his discord simply because he had a disagreement.

He helps noobs by paying them for gps with hard to find items. He pays guildies ASAP so they can quickly upgrade their gear.

He climbs with people from his guild as often as possible.

He spends more time and effort on helping the guild to grow than anyone else in his guild.

He doesn't hide stolen gear in his vault delivered by powertripped. His guildies see him for who he is.

Everything above is absolutely not a fake lie truth.
Gold: 27.91
Oct 19 2018 12:02pm
Quote (TTim @ Oct 19 2018 12:35pm)
never tried to be funny, it is just the sad truth, you have made yourself a very unpopular guy.

Love how you made the meme so it seems like you have people behind you, that you could bully me with. fact is the meme text should be "i will let tim think he is funnY!"

You aren't worthy of more than a quick "Tim is a joke" on google.

Quote (Bob888 @ Oct 19 2018 12:55pm)
Phirip is a good guy. He would never ban people from his discord simply because he had a disagreement.

He helps noobs by paying them for gps with hard to find items. He pays guildies ASAP so they can quickly upgrade their gear.

He climbs with people from his guild as often as possible.

He spends more time and effort on helping the guild to grow than anyone else in his guild.

He doesn't hide stolen gear in his vault delivered by powertripped. His guildies see him for who he is.

Everything above is absolutely not a fake lie truth.

So passive aggressive. I come directly at you. We get it you try to passive aggressively call everyone else out and try to make them look bad. Based on your obvious terrible decisions and lack or morals a scapegoat is always something, something like you needs.

Quote (TTim @ Oct 19 2018 01:05pm)
that is new, i recall you writtin walls of text to make yourself look good after xxx claims.. fool

That is definitely relevant to this conversation. Well done there smart guy. :rolleyes:

This post was edited by PhiRip on Oct 19 2018 12:07pm
Oct 19 2018 12:05pm
nice! now I only need popcorn - screw the cinema, this is more fun
Gold: 4.80
Oct 19 2018 12:05pm
Quote (PhiRip @ 19 Oct 2018 20:02)
You aren't worthy of more than a quick "Tim is a joke" on google.

that is new, i recall you writtin walls of text to make yourself look good after xxx claims.. fool

Quote (PhiRip @ 19 Oct 2018 20:02)
That is definitely relevant to this conversation. Well done there smart guy. :rolleyes:

quite relevant to sum up how you have progressed since then.

Gz Phirip! :thumbsup:

This post was edited by TTim on Oct 19 2018 12:13pm
Gold: 74,753.62
Warn: 30%
Oct 19 2018 12:10pm
There is no bigger hypocrite, no bigger passive aggressor. Well done Phirip. Anyone who knows you know thats.

Gold: 27.91
Oct 19 2018 12:20pm
Quote (Bob888 @ Oct 19 2018 01:10pm)
There is no bigger hypocrite, no bigger passive aggressor. Well done Phirip. Anyone who knows you know thats.

https://i.imgflip.com/2khzv9.jpg

Bob888 is a very bad boy. He gets super salty when he's kicked from discords because he acts like an idiot on every discord.

He hates the terms guildies and guildmates and he prefers to climb with people outside of his own guild.

He asks people not to Pm trade, but it one of the biggest PM traders on jsp.

He offers people pathetically low amts of fg on peoples items in hopes of reselling for profit. I think the latest was a 12k offer on over 50k worth of gear. Got super salty you didn't get those items "you're welcome community".

He spends more time and effort on trolling in every thread that nobody takes anything he says or posts seriously.

He doesn't hide the stolen gear in which he paid 25% value from Pm trading in his vault until it's time to scam more items off people who don't know any better.

He thinks scamming older players and selling the items to the community is helping everyone else more than himself, but it's not.

EDIT- I find it hilarious not a single thread goes by that you 2 foolish little boys don't bring me up. It's like i'm always on you mind. Why you so obsessed with me? Boys I want to know. Tldr= I've had better. Wash your mouth out.

This post was edited by PhiRip on Oct 19 2018 12:24pm
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12347Next
Closed New Topic New Poll