d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Ladder Slasher >
Poll > Idea: Warm Light Token
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 358.89
Oct 10 2018 06:16am
Quote (TTim @ Oct 10 2018 06:07am)
Cry thread. solo has by far the most benificial aspects of the game, better loot and very easy to do with medium to no gear.. we allready got Fish, comfreys why add a 3rd thing that basically does the same, but is just limited to a catacomb.. Hell freakin no.

Solo play doesnt need love at this moment, i see monks ninjas solo mq just fine with stat robes, and a little hybrid for heal. and when they can go to 77-79 with litteraly no defense. i dont see room for another free heal.

Almost everything you said is so incorrect. Yeah, the very best players in the game aren't going to struggle on any class.

The game needs to be developed with new players in mind. None of this shit effects people with a 200 ee item and 60 stat+ items.

Solo is NOT okay. The drops in this game are NOT okay. The treasure chests are still broken as fuck.

Climbs take approximately: This is assuming you're probably at least on a 4 door MQ (even newer players can get here without too much time invested) and are all reasonably geared
Solo - 5-6+ Hours
Duo - ~3 Hours
3 Man - ~ 2 Hours
4/5 Man - ~1.5 Hours

That's okay? Who would ever waste their time playing solo, the drops? funny. Maybe I just have more fun interacting with people at the very least on this game.
Gold: 4.80
Oct 10 2018 06:32am
i never had 60+ stat items nor 200+ ee items, i am doing just fine, on every class i have ever played.. and i had no problem when my gear was lesser than it is now. and i repeat i see normal gear´d people mq with 30-40 dex robes as ninjas and monks daily.. they might struggle, a little in the end, we are supposed to struggle a bit in the end, its the end you know.

yes solo takes longer(you also get rewarded for the time spend), should it ever compete with 5 man groups in speed ? no freakin way. 5 man groups suppose to be faster, but u also get less noteable loot pr person by a big margin..

so honestly, stop cry about solo, solo is the best part of this game in every aspect.
Gold: 8,723.98
Oct 10 2018 06:42am
Quote (Joshie @ Oct 11 2018 01:05am)
So you want him to waste his time coding a token into the game because 2% of the time, you happen to run into a warm light, right after going into a map or after hitting back to back warm lights where the first one healed you to complete full.

This sounds retarded

So from what you just stated in that quote, Paul wasted his time coding the latest updates? Shit, you think my suggestion is retarded because it takes up his coding time to implement an update to the game? How retarded is your statement calling an idea retarded? That is like saying the person that created an outhouse retarded because they could not spend the same time digging a hole to take a dump each time they need to shit.

Quote (TTim @ Oct 11 2018 01:07am)
Cry thread. solo has by far the most benificial aspects of the game, better loot and very easy to do with medium to no gear.. we allready got Fish, comfreys why add a 3rd thing that basically does the same, but is just limited to a catacomb.. Hell freakin no.

Solo play doesnt need love at this moment, i see monks ninjas solo mq just fine with stat robes, and a little hybrid for heal. and when they can go to 77-79 with litteraly no defense. i dont see room for another free heal. if you have issue soloing, its becuz u are doing it wrong

So, you think it is a cry thread based on what? Where in my initial post did I cry, they are only Q&As... I think you are just crying because you did not understand any of it. Have you read the updates? Fish / Comfrey no longer works like they used to, you actually have to stop attacking / healing to consume either a fish or comfrey. It isn't limited to Catacomb... you need to learn to read, it is in effect based on the catacomb or map that you are currently in, you start every new catacomb / map with zero (0) tokens.

Who said this is purely for solo play... stop crying over nothing, it benefits both group climb and solo, and as for your example of robed characters like monk / ninja being this and that with great gear, get a life because you are explaining it wrong, if a person does NOT have access to items you are referring to, how are they playing it wrong? They don't have access, so they can NOT play that way, they have to play with what they have. Shit, it would be nice if Paul reset Softcore completely where every item disappeared and you start from scratch... you might then get a clue.

Make points valid based on facts... it isn't a cry post, it is an addition to the game that does not increase items/equipment or mods, it is another avenue the game could go with.

Quote (TTim @ Oct 11 2018 01:32am)
i never had 60+ stat items nor 200+ ee items, i am doing just fine, on every class i have ever played.. and i had no problem when my gear was lesser than it is now. and i repeat i see normal gear´d people mq with 30-40 dex robes as ninjas and monks daily.. they might struggle, a little in the end, we are supposed to struggle a bit in the end, its the end you know.

yes solo takes longer(you also get rewarded for the time spend), should it ever compete with 5 man groups in speed ? no freakin way. 5 man groups suppose to be faster, but u also get less noteable loot pr person by a big margin..

so honestly, stop cry about solo, solo is the best part of this game in every aspect.

Learn to read... this idea is not just beneficial for solo, it is beneficial to group climb as well.

EDIT: 5 SC toons and 1 HC... April 2018. I take my hat off to you that knows everything but nothing.

This post was edited by izParagonzi on Oct 10 2018 06:56am
Oct 10 2018 06:55am
I love the game and I love listening to ideas that newer players, or ideas of players like yourself who think most mods are viable. We need your suggestions to make the game fun and interesting. At the end of the day it's the gear that is most efficient, guardian? lol.

I truly think treasure chests are absolutely broken. EP's above 71 literally seem to be broken, every wave is lower tier stuff comparatively to EP's beneath 71 where you can almost tell which monster in a group here and there will drop the tier 1 because it was super weak. All the rest will drop the usual high tier things you're use to. Solo play to me is just too much, I don't mind "doing the work" driving or whistling, but to just sit click myself just hurts my brain.

Gold: 248,047.40
Oct 10 2018 07:02am
Quote (Joshie @ 10 Oct 2018 06:16)
Almost everything you said is so incorrect. Yeah, the very best players in the game aren't going to struggle on any class.

The game needs to be developed with new players in mind. None of this shit effects people with a 200 ee item and 60 stat+ items.

Solo is NOT okay. The drops in this game are NOT okay. The treasure chests are still broken as fuck.

Climbs take approximately: This is assuming you're probably at least on a 4 door MQ (even newer players can get here without too much time invested) and are all reasonably geared
Solo - 5-6+ Hours
Duo - ~3 Hours
3 Man - ~ 2 Hours
4/5 Man - ~1.5 Hours

That's okay? Who would ever waste their time playing solo, the drops? funny. Maybe I just have more fun interacting with people at the very least on this game.

Takes ~6hrs to solo 1-83 on my hh with well above average gear. This is broken as fuck but why would SC kids care? They have groups 24/7 and significantly better gear so they MQ in like an hour whenever they want.
Gold: 2.16
Oct 10 2018 07:22am
Probably one of the best ideas ive heard from Rex!
Its not bad, not really good either
Ill vote yes
Gold: 10,683.52
Oct 10 2018 09:01am
Hc players are far superior

Let’s make the game 100x better for them

So that on soft core it’s 200x better and we can go even faster
Oct 10 2018 09:16am
Quote (slushslush @ Oct 10 2018 09:01am)
Hc players are far superior

Let’s make the game 100x better for them

So that on soft core it’s 200x better and we can go even faster

No your climb wouldn't be influenced at all. The amount of times this exact scenario is going to occur is negligent

Hitting a warm light while you're full life and mana? Like who cares
Gold: 5.97
Oct 10 2018 10:40am
Lol
Gold: 22,397.83
Oct 10 2018 10:56am
I like it, a bit more incentive to explore.

Quote (Cheeya @ Oct 10 2018 08:02am)
Takes ~6hrs to solo 1-83 on my hh with well above average gear. This is broken as fuck but why would SC kids care? They have groups 24/7 and significantly better gear so they MQ in like an hour whenever they want.

Yeah I really don't think anything past Paladin gets rewarded properly for the solo side. As I have stated before, I probably won't even bother running anything past Paladin on HC as the risk just is just a bit too high for me on the solo side. Especially with the ratios you get feeder-monk.

Quote (TTim)
Solo play doesnt need love at this moment, i see monks ninjas solo mq just fine with stat robes, and a little hybrid for heal. and when they can go to 77-79 with litteraly no defense. i dont see room for another free heal.

I guess it depends what you consider fine. 3 min levels? 5 min levels? more? I have pretty solid defense on both cores and at 73 right now I have seen a few 3 mob spawns that can do some solid damage. I'll probably test a bit more when I get to Monk on sc.

Quote (Joshie @ Oct 10 2018 07:16am)

Solo - 5-6+ Hours
Duo - ~3 Hours
3 Man - ~ 2 Hours
4/5 Man - ~1.5 Hours

I play solo mainly because I rarely spend 1.5 hours at a time playing this game. I do 5-10 levels at a time randomly throughout the day. Some on the phone in airports/while ubering etc. My climbs solo climbs are a bit faster than that, but I'm still feeder and have good gear on both cores so I definitely see your point as I'm sure the gap starts to widen a good deal full group vs. Solo in that 71+ zone, especially with lower end gear.

This post was edited by danomak on Oct 10 2018 10:56am
Go Back To Ladder Slasher Topic List
Prev12348Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll