d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line > Girlz With Gamez
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,919.00
Sep 20 2018 01:22am
HeyGuys

So this gal (24) caught my attention now, she was my collegue in summer (though we never met there since its a work we do alone), i (24) just knew her name so i followed her on instagram and after like 2 days i started messaging her (i fucking hate online chatting btw but this was the only way in this case), things went pretty cool, then we found out we are going to have this 3 days long university trip together (the bus being the same, and the accomodation being pretty close).

I told my friend im talking to her (they worked together for a while and the guy actually made a move on her) and he warned me to be careful coz shes playing a virgin and ill never really get her.
So 1 day before the trip i asked her if she wants to sit next to me on the bus and she said 'i dont even know who the fuck you are, why would i do that -laughing emojis' and shit, so i was like ok fuck this bitch then. Tho she asked for some work related help which i already promised her so that had to happen (feelsbetaman).
However, when we got off the bus the next day, i went up to her anyway (this was our first encounter irl) and i thought things went pretty cool, even though it was no more than 3 minutes.
Afterwards she spammed me pictures of where she is and what shes doing, i spammed her back, in the meantime i also tried to start some conversations but it somehow always failed lol.
The trip was over, we never met (just almost but thats still a no), this picture spamming bullshit continued until i got tired of it and just ignored her.

However, the following week we got this hike thing, her class, mine, and our mutual teachers. The night before she texted me 'are u coming too tomorrow'? I answered yes, then when i saw her in the bus station (with both classes etc there) i immediately went up to her, and we started joking around and talking. We sat together naturally (like it was obvious, given the situation us talking and shit), the bus ride was about 2 hours long, the first half was amazing, tho about halfway there i started getting nervous as fuck since i caught myself feeling a lot of shit (such as remembering how i didnt give a shit about any chick for a long time now personality-wise, and how cool she is for me) and i really didnt want to mess everything up.. So it obviously got awkward due to my autism, even though in the end i got back to my normal self, at that point she was kinda out of it. Then i just left her without a word (retardism), and later that day twice i went up to her joking around to initiate something, she really didnt care so i once again decided fuck this shit and got drunk with my class (and teachers xd).

Until yesterday it was like shes texting shit over and over again which i either ignore or say some stupid joke, i really thought it wasnt worth to continue.
But yesterday we randomly met and it was again so fucking nice like i feel we match amazingly personality-wise. So i kinda became a loveboyfag again, texted her some fooling around afterwards, but she didnt really give me an answer other than telling me it was a good one and some assfucking laughing emojis. xd
HOWEVER i know ill meet her on tuesday coz she asked for some work related shit and ill give it to her.
Its still far, i know i wont text her until then coz im tired of it, and i kinda know she will. In this case ill answer ofc and most def ask her out on tuesday, my impression is she would say yes, but idk she doesnt work like a normal human being, maybe she brozoned me, or she was just bored and played me, in which cases i will drop the whole fucking shit.

Thanks for reading if u did, hope this wasnt a useless read, and maybe i can learn from all this with ur help hehe

This post was edited by mynameismethos on Sep 20 2018 01:23am
Gold: 0.00
Sep 20 2018 08:37am
man, im going to really help you out...

take half a 2mg xanax fifteen minutes before your see her again.

now just go and let yourself be natural and flow.

bring a extra one with you, maybe she will want one when she sees you take the other half later on.

ez
Gold: 0.00
Sep 24 2018 03:46am
Quote (manlet @ Sep 20 2018 02:37pm)

bring a extra one with you, maybe she will want one when she sees you take the other half later on.

ez

wont work
Gold: 40.01
Sep 25 2018 01:02am
Quote (manlet @ Sep 20 2018 02:37pm)

ez

Don’t do this.

There’s a lot of women out there. Tell her how you feel and if she isn’t down, move on. Women hate when you can easily move on.
Gold: 364.69
Warn: 30%
Sep 29 2018 03:36am
Quote (ug_warrior(xtc) @ Sep 25 2018 02:02am)
Don’t do this.

There’s a lot of women out there. Tell her how you feel and if she isn’t down, move on. Women hate when you can easily move on.

Only if they wanted you to begin with..
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Sep 30 2018 02:37pm
Jesus this was hard to read, you should probably just grow up because I got physically ill reading this retarded high school kiddie bullshit.
Gold: 4,610.70
Sep 30 2018 04:45pm
Just ask her out before you get friend zoned or someone else takes your Q also shes messaging you back so just chillout she hardly knows you but if theres something there its best to move quick or youll miss your moment.
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll