d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions > Tighten Up Signature Rules
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Sep 17 2018 05:01pm
A lot of users are using my quotes as signatures to mock me. A few moderators have approached me and said they empathize with me but they can't do anything. Please change the rules so that people must have written consent from the user they want to quote in their signatures, before they use their name there, so that moderators actually can take action against these evil people.

I do not understand why users should be allowed to slander people like that. It is highly unethical. I have been trying to do something about this for years, it hoping someone with authority will hear me out this time.

Users abusing my name in their signature from the top of my head: worrywart, superbutt420, kai_jph, augusta, hyperdimension, haseo. There are many, many others. Just take a look through the strategy and guides forum.

This post was edited by Taurean on Sep 17 2018 05:02pm
Gold: 0.00
Sep 17 2018 05:05pm
Quote (Taurean @ Sep 17 2018 06:01pm)
A lot of users are using my quotes as signatures to mock me. A few moderators have approached me and said they empathize with me but they can't do anything. Please change the rules so that people must have written consent from the user they want to quote in their signatures, before they use their name there, so that moderators actually can take action against these evil people.

I do not understand why users should be allowed to slander people like that. It is highly unethical. I have been trying to do something about this for years, it hoping someone with authority will hear me out this time.

Users abusing my name in their signature from the top of my head: worrywart, superbutt420, kai_jph, augusta, hyperdimension, haseo. There are many, many others. Just take a look through the strategy and guides forum.

They're only doing it because it gets such a reaction out of you. If you didn't flail your arms around yelling about it every time, they'd stop.
Gold: 126,284.82
Warn: 10%
Sep 17 2018 05:06pm
Paul owns the content on the site, not you.
If he doesn't care (why should he if less than .0001% of users are butthurt/dramatic/millennial?) then you can't do anything.

Don't let it bother you imo
Banned
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Sep 17 2018 05:42pm
I agree
Gold: 96.26
Sep 17 2018 06:17pm
If you think quotes of yours mock your person then maybe reconsider what you post on forums.

I hope for heavens sake that quoting someone will never be made illegal.
Gold: 82,754.96
Sep 17 2018 06:27pm
If you are embarrassed by what you say, maybe you should rethink what you say.

Also making but hurt threads is probably only going to hurt you more.

/e also, learn how to make a proper site suggestion.

This post was edited by hasteful on Sep 17 2018 06:28pm
Gold: 5,360.00
Sep 17 2018 08:40pm
Quote (Taurean @ 18 Sep 2018 01:01)

Reported as spam of course. This is the 462 time you make a topic about that as it is the biggest problem in the world. Everytime you have the same answers and you continue. Also you trash talk really hard people on PM like me, can prove it. You act like people you talk about. You the same. Looks like you deserve it. ;)
Gold: 170.00
Sep 18 2018 12:47am
Quote (LindeRKV @ 18 Sep 2018 02:17)
If you think quotes of yours mock your person then maybe reconsider what you post on forums.

I hope for heavens sake that quoting someone will never be made illegal.

This
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll