d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Hockey > Forecaster's Projections > Some Interesting Hopes
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 6.00
Sep 7 2018 11:15am
anyone read these magz? or The Hockey News?

multiple fantasy analysts investing deep into Anaheim / La Kings... once again... like each year will they be wrong once more?

even seeing a lot of Chicago > SLT/ DAL/ MIN

idk man lol
Gold: 4,600.00
Sep 7 2018 11:24am
Kings and Hawks are done
Gold: 20,104.43
Sep 7 2018 11:27am
lol... habs
Sep 7 2018 11:28am
ive only read this years magz, never done it before..

last year or the year before i bought doberhockey's draft tools/ guide and they were also deeply invested in obvious first round knock outs like Min and other teams that didnt make the playoffs lol

think i just stick to my personal analysistic strategies.
Gold: 1,041.68
Sep 7 2018 11:29am
The West is going to be crazy this year. A lot of teams have added pieces that should improve them, the only teams I really dont have much faith in are the Hawks/Nucks. I could see almost everyone else making the playoffs.

Quote (zNick @ Sep 7 2018 10:28am)
ive only read this years magz, never done it before..

last year or the year before i bought doberhockey's draft tools/ guide and they were also deeply invested in obvious first round knock outs like Min and other teams that didnt make the playoffs lol

think i just stick to my personal analysistic strategies.

Hockey seems to have some of the worst "forecasters" out of any of the major sports. Nobody predicted Vegas to be competitive last year, almost everyone took them to finish bottom 5...

This post was edited by GSG on Sep 7 2018 11:30am
Gold: 17,801.00
Sep 7 2018 11:31am
I always think the Dallas Stars are going to break out with the talent they have but it never happens.

LA is up in the air with the Kovalchuk dynamic, as are the Blues with the massive revamp.

I really like St Louis as a team doing well this year, but not so much from a fantasy standpoint.

I think they are going to be defense first type team that will focus on wearing other teams down and playing good fundamental hockey vs trying to win games 6-5

The Hawks I can't see doing well. They have already won and those who were part of those victories have been compensated long term and have nothing left to prove. Other teams will keep passing them by imo
Sep 7 2018 11:36am
Quote (GSG @ Sep 7 2018 01:29pm)
The West is going to be crazy this year. A lot of teams have added pieces that should improve them, the only teams I really dont have much faith in are the Hawks/Nucks. I could see almost everyone else making the playoffs.

Hockey seems to have some of the worst "forecasters" out of any of the major sports. Nobody predicted Vegas to be competitive last year, almost everyone took them to finish bottom 5...

Yeah its crazy, because between discussions here and IRL... for the most part everyone knew that team got very lucky and were better than the habs.

Quote (Killingyouall @ Sep 7 2018 01:31pm)
I always think the Dallas Stars are going to break out with the talent they have but it never happens.

LA is up in the air with the Kovalchuk dynamic, as are the Blues with the massive revamp.

I really like St Louis as a team doing well this year, but not so much from a fantasy standpoint.

I think they are going to be defense first type team that will focus on wearing other teams down and playing good fundamental hockey vs trying to win games 6-5

The Hawks I can't see doing well. They have already won and those who were part of those victories have been compensated long term and have nothing left to prove. Other teams will keep passing them by imo

I really agree...

the only thing i can consider as to why they favor these west playoff fringe teams is because they think they'll do better than expected in spite of the VGK's stellar run.

Gold: 20,104.43
Sep 7 2018 11:38am
Quote (Killingyouall @ Sep 7 2018 07:31pm)

hi odell

Quote (GSG @ Sep 7 2018 07:29pm)
The West is going to be crazy this year. A lot of teams have added pieces that should improve them, the only teams I really dont have much faith in are the Hawks/Nucks. I could see almost everyone else making the playoffs..

this kid dont know only 8 team in west gonna make playoffs? what would be point to let 15 in lolmao

This post was edited by do_NaUKI on Sep 7 2018 11:40am
Go Back To Hockey Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll