d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Overwatch 2 > Overwatch Ban Reapeal > Ikr
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 29 2018 09:02pm
Zero fucks given i want it unbanned. fuck you @ freedom of speech vs hate speech i'm currently banned on facebook twitter twitch doesn't let me speak either and overwatch loves to rape me out of accounts as i've had 4 total banned and i have currently 3 suspended. in 2016-2018.
so you're gonna deal with this @ freedom of speech vs hate speech because way i see it blizzard owes me 4 accounts thus far. I agree not.

username of account is go "yuck fourself." nah im jk you dont need know my account username i'm sure you know no other player has 51,000 eliminations and it just got banned well 10 minutes ago
can't wait for you to ban my other account with 45,000 eliminations battle.net can't either.

Here i'll list it IAMTHATIAM = 51,000 eliminations
Junkrat = 45,000 eliminations (thats not banned yet) its only suspended.
But my dmhardcore account 10,000 eliminations = banned
what else um, my next account 20,000 eliminations = banned
who else? oh yes my prestige is suspended. my hosanna is banned lol my amen suspended
what else lmfao let me think um. i think thats about it for now.

do not post here if you haven't been fucked.[/SIZE]

if you say the "nigger word." on www.facebook.com u get 30 day suspension also. lol
zero % freedom of speech @ internet. i'm sure you know that but its actually effecting me i'm not a rich mother fucker with tons of accounts and i'm actually addicted to popping niggers cherries all day long like 1v6 you're already dead on overwatch thats what having 150,000 eliminations means
between 2016-2018. i doubt of you fucks got 150,000 eliminations however i do and i'm complaining my pretty pink fuck boy accounts are getting royally fucking shit on.

not to bad i thought this America @ Na server we have no rights against I agree blizzard entertainment haha sike jk go fuck yourself

are we counting out my 70 bans on leagueoflgends.com did i say 70? well would 50 bans be lying to you or only 70?
Go Back To Overwatch 2 Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll