d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > I Am The Biggest Retard On The Face Of The World > Undeniable Proof Inside
1235Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,000.69
Aug 16 2018 12:00pm
This is a story that i would tell my children but it is clear now that i will never procreate so i will tell you guys instead.

I went on a date with a cute korean girl at my favorite korean restaurant. She is a nurse and she is 3 years younger than me. Shes a perfect candidate, well educated, sweet, and no unwanted emotional baggage. GG!

So we converse, and i was a tad awkward at times but we still got along pretty well. She told me she wanted to inject her syringe inside my veins because i am so physically fit (uhm, hello to kinky sex). We also talked about each other, about religion, just about anything and it seems like im a normal dude for once. Yay!

So we are both vibing it and then start making contact like playing with each other’s hands at a cafe that we went to afterwards. And then boom. It starts raining and thundering outside. We were just like okay we’ll just chill here until the rain dies down a little bit. It never does. 2 hours later (holy shit time goes by fast when i am having a good time) we just say fk it we’ll run to the car. So we get outside, i offer her my jacket to cover her hair, but then she’s like nope! And just starts running. Im like whoa! And i start to run after her until we get to her car.

And then there is that moment. It’s raining outside, we are both drenched, but we pause and look at each other. It is raining and thundering outside but that doesnt seem to matter. This kind of scenery only happens in movies, yet there it was. Right in front of my eyes.

I didn’t kiss her. I just said good bye and walked away. The pressure of rejection... it was like my heart was being clenched by a strong force and moving even an inch forward would exponentially increase that physical pressure on my heart. Like someone was stepping on it. I pussied out like a little bitch.

I would tell you that if i could do it over again, i would take that leap of faith. But the truth is, i wouldn’t. Because i will forever be a pussy ass little bitch.
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 16 2018 12:00pm
This is the story of a girl
Cried a river and drown the whole world
Gold: 1,495.80
Aug 16 2018 12:11pm
Quote (Firaga @ Aug 16 2018 12:00pm)
This is a story that i would tell my children but it is clear now that i will never procreate so i will tell you guys instead.

I went on a date with a cute korean girl at my favorite korean restaurant. She is a nurse and she is 3 years younger than me. Shes a perfect candidate, well educated, sweet, and no unwanted emotional baggage. GG!

So we converse, and i was a tad awkward at times but we still got along pretty well. She told me she wanted to inject her syringe inside my veins because i am so physically fit (uhm, hello to kinky sex). We also talked about each other, about religion, just about anything and it seems like im a normal dude for once. Yay!

So we are both vibing it and then start making contact like playing with each other’s hands at a cafe that we went to afterwards. And then boom. It starts raining and thundering outside. We were just like okay we’ll just chill here until the rain dies down a little bit. It never does. 2 hours later (holy shit time goes by fast when i am having a good time) we just say fk it we’ll run to the car. So we get outside, i offer her my jacket to cover her hair, but then she’s like nope! And just starts running. Im like whoa! And i start to run after her until we get to her car.

And then there is that moment. It’s raining outside, we are both drenched, but we pause and look at each other. It is raining and thundering outside but that doesnt seem to matter. This kind of scenery only happens in movies, yet there it was. Right in front of my eyes.

I didn’t kiss her. I just said good bye and walked away. The pressure of rejection... it was like my heart was being clenched by a strong force and moving even an inch forward would exponentially increase that physical pressure on my heart. Like someone was stepping on it. I pussied out like a little bitch.

I would tell you that if i could do it over again, i would take that leap of faith. But the truth is, i wouldn’t. Because i will forever be a pussy ass little bitch.

gg ur g0d
2nd date kiss gg ez

Quote (Beowulf @ Aug 16 2018 12:00pm)
This is the story of a girl
Cried a river and drown the whole world

drowned the whole world but can swim herself because mermaid
Gold: 420.00
Aug 16 2018 12:14pm
Never bring yourself down my friend. Always remain positive sir and never give up. :D ;) XD

Gold: 25.17
Aug 16 2018 12:20pm
you suck man... just sayin...

From the story rejection wasn’t happening. Yes retarded was the right word.
Gold: 71,945.49
Aug 16 2018 12:21pm
Quote (Firaga @ 17 Aug 2018 04:00)
But the truth is, i wouldn’t. Because i will forever be a pussy ass little bitch.

i'll put this in my profile

:rofl:
Gold: 2,489.69
Just send her a text/email that says something like this:

Hey, I had a really great time with you yesterday but just needed to explain myself. At the end of the night I really wanted to kiss you in the rain but suffer from some very severe anxiety in pressure situations, especially with women. I didn't want you to think that me not kissing you was in any way a reflection of the very fun date or how pretty i think you are. You're beautiful and if you give me a chance again it will be worth the wait.

just make sure to nut up and plant one on her this time kid.
Gold: 352.69
at least you were on a date with a girl.
Gold: 0.00
Aug 16 2018 12:27pm
Quote (Firaga @ Aug 16 2018 01:00pm)

Kids.. This is the story of How I Met Your Mother.
Gold: 1,000.69
Aug 16 2018 12:28pm
She also paid for the meal too

GOD WHY WAS I BORN SO DUMB
Go Back To General Chat Topic List
1235Next
Closed New Topic New Poll