d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Hope For Cnn?
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 381.00
Trader: Trusted
Aug 7 2018 03:43pm
i've been increasingly aggravated by the extreme bias of the network, and equally with the manipulative badgering of some conservative guests.
Chris Cuomo in specific has been one i really have a hard time watching.

today though i'm watching him talk with Bernie Sanders.
although he's 800% nicer and more professional around Bernie than many conservative guests... he's also not blindly accepting his words and getting a bit real with things.

i am not fond of Bernie at all. i am not sure he recognizes the difference between abc and 123.
Cuomo basically brings up "public" issues with Bernie's plan for healthcare.
it just makes Bernie look bad.

anyway, credit where it's due. Cuomo is smart enough to know you can't go as far left as a lot of people are right now.
if reporting from CNN stayed somewhat like this. the extreme left will learn their faults or be destroyed from both sides.

Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 7 2018 03:52pm
Many of the conservatives that agree to come on outside of their safe spaces of Fox are combative and hostile and defensive so you get a lot of ego vs ego

The shorter the segments the shitter the content and that's mostly what msm is by nature of their business model

the longer people sit the longer they have to work things out or at the very least communicate in a more productive substantive way

Trump says a lot of silly, misleading, and outright factually incorrect shit and it gets covered, he's President and his tweets and statements need to be addressed and typically the news he creates makes him look bad and creates a shit environment for his msm defenders
Aug 7 2018 04:01pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Aug 7 2018 04:52pm)
Many of the conservatives that agree to come on outside of their safe spaces of Fox are combative and hostile and defensive so you get a lot of ego vs ego

The shorter the segments the shitter the content and that's mostly what msm is by nature of their business model

the longer people sit the longer they have to work things out or at the very least communicate in a more productive substantive way

Trump says a lot of silly, misleading, and outright factually incorrect shit and it gets covered, he's President and his tweets and statements need to be addressed and typically the news he creates makes him look bad and creates a shit environment for his msm defenders

i can link a vid if you want. but try any video with Trey Gowdy. he is conservative, well mannered and well informed of what he speaks on.
CNN has manipulated loaded questions that he has defended calmly and respectively. this was not something that would be returned to him. i don't recall most of them being "shorts" either.
with a few hours i could bring enough examples that it would take an awful lot to convince anyone that CNN isn't biased. it is the same for FOX. they both only want what looks good on your side of the fence.

although there are extreme right's that guest CNN, there are plenty of very rational conservatives that get treated very harshly, just for showing any sort of support for Trump.

i watch both FOX and CNN a little. i just want to say that this is an example of reporting that is positive

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Aug 7 2018 04:02pm
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 7 2018 04:03pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Aug 7 2018 06:01pm)
i can link a vid if you want. but try any video with Trey Gowdy. he is conservative, well mannered and well informed of what he speaks on.
CNN has manipulated loaded questions that he has defended calmly and respectively. this was not something that would be returned to him. i don't recall most of them being "shorts" either.
with a few hours i could bring enough examples that it would take an awful lot to convince anyone that CNN isn't biased. it is the same for FOX. they both only want what looks good on your side of the fence.

although there are extreme right's that guest CNN, there are plenty of very rational conservatives that get treated very harshly, just for showing any sort of support for Trump.

His haircuts don't scream "well informed"
Aug 7 2018 04:05pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Aug 7 2018 03:01pm)

Trey Gowdy is a smart man

Trey Gowdy is also a career attention whore proud partisan that had to give it up because he is getting out attention whored by an increasingly ridiculous party that is more and more embracing Trump and his tactics

I'm not saying CNN isn't biased it's just not as bad as the right shills pretend

just don't watch it if your guys get treated in a way you don't like, Fox can mind the balls for you if you prefer it delivered that way
Gold: 90.58
Aug 7 2018 04:09pm
Aug 7 2018 04:11pm
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Aug 7 2018 03:09pm)

this lady does 2 minute end of the program segments to humor old people that watch the content

political equivalent of bear falling out of tree onto trampoline at the end of local news broadcasts
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Quote (JohnMiller92 @ Aug 7 2018 06:09pm)
https://i.gyazo.com/054d91ecb71842ee64c72f5432b873a2.png

https://americasspotlight.com/entertainment/15-most-ridiculous-moments-fox-news-attacked-barack-obama.html/
Quote (Beowulf @ Aug 7 2018 05:05pm)
Trey Gowdy is a smart man

Trey Gowdy is also a career attention whore proud partisan that had to give it up because he is getting out attention whored by an increasingly ridiculous party that is more and more embracing Trump and his tactics

I'm not saying CNN isn't biased it's just not as bad as the right shills pretend

just don't watch it if your guys get treated in a way you don't like, Fox can mind the balls for you if you prefer it delivered that way

i'll start with, you have a poor outlook on Gowdy, but that's on you. i wonder why though?

i'll end with CNN. it's pretty bad...
journalism is asking questions. not making complex statement/questions and setting up your guests.
if you want to keep going at this, both of us will have to start bringing examples. which i can

this was supposed to be a "praise thread" though. js

This post was edited by tagged4nothing on Aug 7 2018 04:12pm
Aug 7 2018 04:12pm
Quote (tagged4nothing @ Aug 7 2018 03:11pm)
i'll start with, you have a poor outlook on Gowdy, but that's on you. i wonder why though?

i'll end with CNN. it's pretty bad...
journalism is asking questions. not making complex statement/questions and setting up your guests.
if you want to keep going at this, both of us will have to start bringing examples. which i can

probably because I have followed him a long time? through all the boy band haircuts
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
1236Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll