d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > Cleveland Browns Official Fan Thread > Dawg Pound
Prev1404142434445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 555.92
Warn: 10%
Jan 17 2020 02:09pm
Quote (Article @ Jan 17 2020 03:04pm)
I doubt we will keep either tbh. Myles Garrett is about to become the highest paid DE in nfl history and gotta keep the pocket book out for Ogunjobi, Chubb, and possibly Mayfield as well.

Yea they should easily make the playoffs, but they should have this year as well so I’m not holding my breath tbh

Idk man, Shoebert should be cheap tho right? He's kinda the filler player, not a star but def good. I love the way he plays football.

If you break it down; Freddy having no real OC, and baker having a QB coach who had no clue how to teach baker the right mechanics, and freddy wanting baker to lineup shotgun and be tom brady in his prime I see why they failed. Freddy had an ego problem, "I want people to look at my play calling and say that's the reason they win'. I mean come on, everyone knows you practice the same play 100 times to be ready to go in the NFL. Freddy was calling plays they never practiced! Of course baker was throwing fast, and out of sync. Steffanski is a detail oriented guy, the opposite of freddy. All the QBs under Steffanski says he knows his stuff. I think he will make these guys shine, because they should be shining. We got freaking Baker, OBJ, Jarvis, and Chubb. Theres still atleast five superstar names on our team I didn't name. Come on, this team should win lol.
Gold: 3,059.01
Jan 17 2020 02:11pm
Quote (Nede @ Jan 17 2020 01:04pm)
LOOOOOOL

I don’t know why the truth is funny to you

Unless you’re saying Pryor or Josh McCown was better

This post was edited by Article on Jan 17 2020 02:11pm
Gold: 0.00
Jan 17 2020 02:14pm
Quote (Article @ Jan 17 2020 02:11pm)
I don’t know why the truth is funny to you

Unless you’re saying Pryor or Josh McCown was better

No, the fact that those 3 are what you're basing your "best player" off of. It's so sad
Jan 17 2020 02:23pm
Quote (Nede @ Jan 17 2020 01:14pm)
No, the fact that those 3 are what you're basing your "best player" off of. It's so sad

Okay well the browns were tanking and I’m not the coach or the GM so I’m not sure what you want me to do about it?

Quote (Krayze @ Jan 17 2020 01:09pm)
Idk man, Shoebert should be cheap tho right? He's kinda the filler player, not a star but def good. I love the way he plays football.

If you break it down; Freddy having no real OC, and baker having a QB coach who had no clue how to teach baker the right mechanics, and freddy wanting baker to lineup shotgun and be tom brady in his prime I see why they failed. Freddy had an ego problem, "I want people to look at my play calling and say that's the reason they win'. I mean come on, everyone knows you practice the same play 100 times to be ready to go in the NFL. Freddy was calling plays they never practiced! Of course baker was throwing fast, and out of sync. Steffanski is a detail oriented guy, the opposite of freddy. All the QBs under Steffanski says he knows his stuff. I think he will make these guys shine, because they should be shining. We got freaking Baker, OBJ, Jarvis, and Chubb. Theres still atleast five superstar names on our team I didn't name. Come on, this team should win lol.

Yea they should. But I need to see it to believe it after this disaster of a year. I’m not getting my hopes up until I see some fluid offense
Gold: 555.92
Jan 17 2020 02:27pm
Quote (Article @ Jan 17 2020 03:23pm)
Okay well the browns were tanking and I’m not the coach or the GM so I’m not sure what you want me to do about it?

Yea they should. But I need to see it to believe it after this disaster of a year. I’m not getting my hopes up until I see some fluid offense

Yeah that's the problem, it was a disaster. We went from playoff expectations to not even being able to put a full game together. Hell we could barely put a drive together. I don't think my emotions can handle another losing season because that means bye bye baker probably, and I still believe he's a pro bowl talent. Like you said though, how they burned us this year It's hard to get behind them and expect them to win.
Jan 17 2020 02:33pm
Quote (Krayze @ Jan 17 2020 01:27pm)
Yeah that's the problem, it was a disaster. We went from playoff expectations to not even being able to put a full game together. Hell we could barely put a drive together. I don't think my emotions can handle another losing season because that means bye bye baker probably, and I still believe he's a pro bowl talent. Like you said though, how they burned us this year It's hard to get behind them and expect them to win.

What was funny was how hard the team quit on kitchens down the stretch. This guy better command more respect from the players.
Jan 17 2020 02:44pm
Quote (Krayze @ Jan 17 2020 01:27pm)

I found footage of Kitchens pregame speech before the cardinals game

Gold: 0.00
Jan 17 2020 03:10pm
Quote (Article @ Jan 17 2020 02:23pm)

The way you're talking about him its coming off as if Isiah Crowell was used right your team would be good like hes some transcendent player :rofl: doesn't matter if he was used right or not browns are gonna brown.

Also Joe Thomas was your best player every year
Gold: 35,007.05
Jan 17 2020 03:15pm
Quote (Nede @ Jan 17 2020 03:10pm)
The way you're talking about him its coming off as if Isiah Crowell was used right your team would be good like hes some transcendent player :rofl: doesn't matter if he was used right or not browns are gonna brown.

Also Joe Thomas was your best player every year

He probably doesnt know who Joe Thomas even is.

Thinks Kitchens (who is a terrible coach) should demand more respect from his players. :rofl:

You dont get respect by demanding it. Its earned.

Something that this little scrawny millennial hasnt learned yet clearly.
Jan 17 2020 03:23pm
Quote (LongClip @ Jan 17 2020 02:15pm)
He probably doesnt know who Joe Thomas even is.

Thinks Kitchens (who is a terrible coach) should demand more respect from his players. :rofl:

You dont get respect by demanding it. Its earned.

Something that this little scrawny millennial hasnt learned yet clearly.

You get respect by earning it. Something you know literally nothing about. Stick to trying to cook meth in your one bedroom apartment your entire family shares
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
Prev1404142434445Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll