1. Never post your in game account or character name on jsp
2. Never talk about JSP or FG in game. Make sure the other party is clear on this.
3. Use a cover up story that sounds legit, a real reason for the transfer. Include that in the mail message.
4. Don't trade with 2018 accounts, people with high warning and look into the other person's recent posts/topics. Don't trade with goof balls.
5. Another extra step is to find out if the person you're trading with plays actively. It can add to suspicion if a person logs on, trades and logs back off for another year. Or if they've done a lot of high volume sales.
There are other things and you can get super tinfoil hat with all this. Just be smart.
High volume 500+ may get flagged for review. (500g is the daily limit)
PoE flags accounts for even basic things like keywords such as "forum gold" or "d2jsp". Say either of those and your path of exile account will instantly be flagged. They may not 'get you' but it will be marked in their system. I do not know if GW2 has similar anti-rmt code.
People on Diablo 3 for example yap about jsp and fg. Some get hit in the ban waves and then QQ about how they didn't do anything wrong. Like I said, just be smart.
As always, just because you don't get banned instantly doesn't mean your account isn't flagged for observation.This post was edited by Mondain on Jul 19 2018 07:19am