d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > International > České a Slovenské > Travel To Praha > Help
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,000.00
Jul 11 2018 03:41pm
Hello , dear neighbors, tomorrow i`m and ny GF going on a trip to Prague, see some nice places, eat somethink good etc spend two nice days in yours capital :) Thats why i write to you because i have request, and specifically can you tell where i can see nice place builds and where eat somethink good etc.

Thanks you in advance for your help

Regards
Swir_NBK
Gold: 10,388.99
Jul 12 2018 06:28am
Quote (Swir_NBK @ Jul 11 2018 10:41pm)
Hello , dear neighbors, tomorrow i`m and ny GF going on a trip to Prague, see some nice places, eat somethink good etc spend two nice days in yours capital :) Thats why i write to you because i have request, and specifically can you tell where i can see nice place builds and where eat somethink good etc.

Thanks you in advance for your help

Regards
Swir_NBK

Hi bro, are you going on a lowcost trip or are you willing to spend?

You can basically enjoy the whole town center on foot and dont need to pay for any agency, its pretty easy. Just beware, there are lot of exchange scammers. If you are not sure about the rates, I would recommend whitdrawing from an ATM.

If you need any tips about cool places, just PM me, but they are probably in every online guide.
Gold: 1,000.00
Jul 12 2018 10:38am
Thank you for information im on the way already ;)
Go Back To České a Slovenské Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll