d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Blinkie The Pvm Frenzy Barb [1.14] > The Fun Way To Play Barb.
Prev1234516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 5.00
Jul 12 2018 07:54am
Quote (draftw3dr @ Jul 12 2018 09:50am)
Very nice guide mate - here are a few possible edits if you want to get it stickied:

1. The subtext under your stat window pic says "im" lower case
2. 2.1 "Laying on Hand's" should be Laying of Hands
3. Stash Gear "lacerators" and "lawbringer" not capitalised
4. 2.2 "Andarial's" should be Andariel's
5. Under merc weapon, there's a bit of inconsistency with capitalisation of Blade bow vs. Blade Bow
6. 2.3 "Tomb" should be Tome
7. Inconsistency with templating "max dmg /ar/life" - should probably be max/ar/life
8. 3.0 "deaths" not capitalised

9. In the gearing section, there's a few places where you capitalise spell and aura names and others you do not. Same with a few words like "uber", "deadly strike" vs. "Deadly Strike" or the rare ring where "Attack rating" first word only is capitalised, then "Life Leech" where both are capped, then "str, res" both lower case.

No idea if you care about this kinda anal detail - if not just ignore my comment :D
If you wanna change it - I recommend using like Word or Notepad or something and doing text replacement!! GG Guide Good Luck

Thanks! unffourtunatly I can not edit it at the moment, maybe if a mediator gives me the thumbs up for a sticky I can quickly make the edits. Thanks.
Gold: 1,490.00
Jul 12 2018 08:07am
Some other things:

- Personally Id skip throw mastery. You can use frenzy too with lacarators.
- Life leech doesnt work on ubers.

And for esp softcore Id stat some in strenght after you reach comfortable life (~2.5k after bo).

This post was edited by Klaasje123 on Jul 12 2018 08:09am
Jul 12 2018 08:34am
Quote (Klaasje123 @ Jul 12 2018 10:07am)
Some other things:

- Personally Id skip throw mastery. You can use frenzy too with lacarators.
- Life leech doesnt work on ubers.

And for esp softcore Id stat some in strenght after you reach comfortable life (~2.5k after bo).

I mentioned you can frenzy with lacerators, i personally use double throw sometimes. Life stolen per hit works on ubers, aside from Mephisto. Mephisto gets dropped like a bag of dirt so its a non issue.

I have toyed around with more str less vit but tbh the damage increase does not help the build too much. I rather have the vitality incase some dick tele to seal and drops it on me, I dont insta die from desis droping on me and can actually react. losing xp at lvl 97 and 98 sucks. Using no shield vita is helpful.

Thanks for the input!
Gold: 756.00
Jul 12 2018 11:20am
Cool guide, sounds like a lotta fun!
Gold: 461.34
Jul 12 2018 10:07pm
I just realized I've never made a proper frenzy barbarian in 18 years of Diablo 2. When I'm done with my berzerker I'll definitely want to test this out, it looks awesome! Hopefully we'll get some video material of the build in action soon. :)
Gold: 4,346.00
Jul 12 2018 11:32pm
faith aura will not hit you everytime , marcenary can always get stack somewhere so youll be forced to hit 6-7 frames . if you say you not receive bonus of ds and cb from the second death weapon why not using botd istead as a main weapon then the ias is applayed to the second weapon aswell .

Best frenzy weapons are dual grief or grief edeath sword
Jul 12 2018 11:40pm
Quote (ThePride @ Jul 13 2018 01:32am)
faith aura will not hit you everytime , marcenary can always get stack somewhere so youll be forced to hit 6-7 frames . if you say you not receive bonus of ds and cb from the second death weapon why not using botd istead as a main weapon then the ias is applayed to the second weapon aswell .

Best frenzy weapons are dual grief or grief edeath sword

I explained that the crushing blow and deadly strike on the wepaons are local to that weapon. When the right hand death is being swung you add the cb and ds on that + all other gear except the left hand death. When the left hand death swings you add the cb and ds on that to all the other gear except the right hand death. The stats on each weapon get used, just not at the same time.

As for the fanaticism aura, its on you any time you are actually fighting anything. You know how how your merc teleports on you when you cast teleport or run to far? Well running at this speed your merc is constantly being teleported on you, and if you are doing any kind of fight that takes longer then 1 or 2 swings your merc is in range. Yes, sometimes the aura is not on you, but its typically not on you when you dont need it.

Dual grief is a terrible idea, you have almost no crushing blow. Today i used blinkie to snag a Dclone kill in an 8 player game and it happens so quick. You can thank crushing blow for this.

This post was edited by Euxinus on Jul 12 2018 11:41pm
Gold: 4,346.00
Jul 13 2018 05:08am
Quote (Euxinus @ 13 Jul 2018 08:40)
I explained that the crushing blow and deadly strike on the wepaons are local to that weapon. When the right hand death is being swung you add the cb and ds on that + all other gear except the left hand death. When the left hand death swings you add the cb and ds on that to all the other gear except the right hand death. The stats on each weapon get used, just not at the same time.

As for the fanaticism aura, its on you any time you are actually fighting anything. You know how how your merc teleports on you when you cast teleport or run to far? Well running at this speed your merc is constantly being teleported on you, and if you are doing any kind of fight that takes longer then 1 or 2 swings your merc is in range. Yes, sometimes the aura is not on you, but its typically not on you when you dont need it.

Dual grief is a terrible idea, you have almost no crushing blow. Today i used blinkie to snag a Dclone kill in an 8 player game and it happens so quick. You can thank crushing blow for this.

ok i understand. But you cant say dual grief is horible , in my eyes , grief is pure frenzy weapon
Gold: 6,000.00
Jul 13 2018 06:41am
Great guide!
Gold: 1,110.00
Jul 13 2018 12:22pm
Quote (Marieusz @ Jul 11 2018 11:16pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW2DnECoIQQ

My first attempt with a cheap kicksin whos missing a lot of resists did ubers in like 1/3 of the time... im pretty sure u would do it faster with dual stormlash + Atmas for amp... ur crushing blow deals like half the dmg as an amped one..
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev1234516Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll