d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Path of Exile > How To Make Currency Flipping Chaos Passive Income > Video Tutorial
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 11 2018 09:38am
Quote (eggson @ Jul 11 2018 05:32pm)
at this point howas is even worse than snyft

hey thats only because im not even posting much lately :angry:
Gold: 2.00
Jul 11 2018 09:47am
Quote (Snyft2 @ 11 Jul 2018 17:38)
hey thats only because im not even posting much lately :angry:

you cant since the last update njaguar did to jsp that you have a limited amount of kolobok use per week

This post was edited by Majini on Jul 11 2018 09:48am
Gold: 12,797.00
Warn: 20%
Jul 11 2018 10:18am
Quote (Majini @ Jul 11 2018 05:47pm)
you cant since the last update njaguar did to jsp that you have a limited amount of kolobok use per week

yet more attempts by the government to silence the snyft!11
Gold: 2.00
Jul 11 2018 10:26am
Quote (Snyft2 @ 11 Jul 2018 18:18)
yet more attempts by the government to silence the snyft!11

hopefully they'll silence those clowns howas and devilslayer before
Gold: 0.00
Jul 11 2018 10:36am
Quote (howas @ Jul 11 2018 08:19am)
what do u think fliping means man :D

it goes from 1 stash in to a nother ... its kinda of a IQ batle :D
chroms are worth it... but hes selling at stupid prices...
i sell chroms 1 :0.5c and people buy ... becuse they are stupid ... just like people on this forum ...
they watch a stream and fop few times watching the gay and than they smartass ...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahah

omfg that sentance :D i love it its the most stupid thing i ever read on this forum ... top shit man ...

mybe 1 day u will woke up and realize that this forum and all this shit here are just pixels... and that ur troll friends on this forum are just w8ing to snach ur wealth and get u red tags ... its all about scamming and red taging on this forum ... i dont know where u got the logic from about this forum beeing nice and friendly...
simple logic if u find headhunter belt for example people here are mad and jelly .... if u vaal a hh and brick it they celebrate and they will do all to see u destroy the item

------------------------------
ill make it very simple so u will understand :D
-------------------------------

THE BIGEST RETARDS AND ASSHOLES , u know the top elite from nasty people... so basicly each game has few people like that but all of those people come here on jsp ... (including you and including me)
so this comunity is the most nasty comunity from them all ... like we are trying our best to destroy games and we try our best to kill games and make people suffer...
we feed from unhappynes of people... we dont care about rules becuse all we care is about making outher peopels life misreble...
we use hacks we use bots we use anything to make our gaming beter ...
we even trade forum gold for ingame items... the worst thing posible for a game and we dont care :D

and ur saying that people are shamed :D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaa

holy shit u passed full retard

u went double full retard

amazing
Gold: 0.02
Jul 11 2018 11:24am
Quote (devilslayer @ Jul 11 2018 05:36pm)
holy shit u passed full retard

u went double full retard

amazing

even if i go triple retard i will never reach ur amazing lvl of stupidity
Gold: 41.00
Jul 11 2018 11:33am
I hope you don't expect me to read this pile of shit LOL
Even as a kid I didn't write this big of paragraphs to defend my poor ego
Gold: 0.02
Jul 11 2018 11:34am
Quote (Dude012 @ Jul 11 2018 06:33pm)
I hope you don't expect me to read this pile of shit LOL
Even as a kid I didn't write this big of paragraphs to defend my poor ego

can u stop pretend u read it adlist 5 times all over...
Gold: 90.58
Jul 11 2018 03:48pm
Quote (howas @ Jul 11 2018 04:19am)
what do u think fliping means man :D

it goes from 1 stash in to a nother ... its kinda of a IQ batle :D
chroms are worth it... but hes selling at stupid prices...
i sell chroms 1 :0.5c and people buy ... becuse they are stupid ... just like people on this forum ...
they watch a stream and fop few times watching the gay and than they smartass ...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahahah

omfg that sentance :D i love it its the most stupid thing i ever read on this forum ... top shit man ...

mybe 1 day u will woke up and realize that this forum and all this shit here are just pixels... and that ur troll friends on this forum are just w8ing to snach ur wealth and get u red tags ... its all about scamming and red taging on this forum ... i dont know where u got the logic from about this forum beeing nice and friendly...
simple logic if u find headhunter belt for example people here are mad and jelly .... if u vaal a hh and brick it they celebrate and they will do all to see u destroy the item

------------------------------
ill make it very simple so u will understand :D
-------------------------------

THE BIGEST RETARDS AND ASSHOLES , u know the top elite from nasty people... so basicly each game has few people like that but all of those people come here on jsp ... (including you and including me)
so this comunity is the most nasty comunity from them all ... like we are trying our best to destroy games and we try our best to kill games and make people suffer...
we feed from unhappynes of people... we dont care about rules becuse all we care is about making outher peopels life misreble...
we use hacks we use bots we use anything to make our gaming beter ...
we even trade forum gold for ingame items... the worst thing posible for a game and we dont care :D

and ur saying that people are shamed :D:D:D:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaa

lmao this is great
Gold: 391.99
Jul 11 2018 04:00pm
quality topic
Go Back To Path of Exile Topic List
Prev12345Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll