d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Homework Help > Anyone Understand This?
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2018 01:48am
ive got the agreement from law firm and im having trouble with understanding this
is there any mistake in this paragraph?

Wallmart shall procure the Toyota to purchase from Volkswagen the Volkswagen's Products for resale and distribution within the US on behalf of Volkswagen,[in accordance with the directions and guidelines provided by Volkswagen][in such manner as the Toyota deems appropriate] and subject to the terms and conditions herein and terms and conditions of separate supply agreement to be executed by and between Volkswagen and the Toyota
Gold: 0.69
Jul 3 2018 07:58am
Punctuation will matter my dude.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 3 2018 01:16pm
Quote (kwc0406 @ Jul 3 2018 02:48am)
ive got the agreement from law firm and im having trouble with understanding this
is there any mistake in this paragraph?

Wallmart shall procure the Toyota to purchase from Volkswagen the Volkswagen's Products for resale and distribution within the US on behalf of Volkswagen,[in accordance with the directions and guidelines provided by Volkswagen][in such manner as the Toyota deems appropriate] and subject to the terms and conditions herein and terms and conditions of separate supply agreement to be executed by and between Volkswagen and the Toyota

Walmart will buy (a contract to sell) the vehicle from Volkswagen. Volkswagen allows other companies to distribute their products for sale. There will be a trade/partnership agreement for these companies to work together to sell products at Walmart (I read that Toyota wants to entertain selling its products through Volkswagen at Walmart) [If Toyota wants to do something, and it agrees with Volkswagen efforts]

(This is how I read it)

This post was edited by Astroglide420 on Jul 3 2018 01:18pm
Go Back To Homework Help Topic List
Add Reply New Topic New Poll