d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > RuneScape > Gamersriseup's Bizarre Oldschool Runescape Adventu > An Hardcore Ultimate Ironman Unofficial
Prev1111111121113111411151210Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,420.00
Mar 11 2023 05:35pm
bless da usa
99 Firemaking | 99 Thieving | 99 strength | 85 slayer | 99 attack | 99 hitpoints | 99 farming | 99 magic | 99 ranged | 99 fletch | 99 runecraft

Ranger boots | Ranger boots 2 | Skotizo pet | Dark claw | Uncharged trident | bottomless bucket | abyssal dagger | smoke battlestaff | occult necklace | 250 brimstone keys | Full Dharoks | zenyte shard #1 | serpentine visage | tanzinite fang | zenyte shard 2 | magic fang | staff of the dead | zamorakian spear | BOFA

Current stats and inventory
current stats and bank:
https://i.imgur.com/6xT4StX.png 1\28\23
https://i.imgur.com/Bppdel0.pngupdated 12/1/22
Currently doing: slayer!
Goals: DWH, dhl, max, gains, rise up gamers

yeah i gamer / gamersriseUP / Hijacked account / Stingbang / Hee Haw / my group ironmemes
(Gamers don't die, they just go MIA)

back to slayer for now gamers

dis is what i want

This post was edited by Jupe on Mar 11 2023 05:36pm
Gold: 1,000.00
Mar 11 2023 11:33pm
Quote (Jupe @ Mar 11 2023 12:23pm)
^itam dont count me out just yet gamer
https://i.imgur.com/54dZSTD.png

thats what im talkin about!
Mar 12 2023 07:22am

Mar 12 2023 08:02am
can now boost +5 to do varrock diary but who tf wants to do that
Mar 13 2023 05:45am

“True happiness is to enjoy the present, without anxious dependence upon the future, not to amuse ourselves with either hopes or fears but to rest satisfied with what we have, which is sufficient, for he that is so wants nothing. The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.”
― Seneca
Mar 13 2023 06:26am
big 99 boys

gettin closer and closer to maxxing gamers

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by rulers as useful.”
― Seneca

This post was edited by Jupe on Mar 13 2023 06:27am
Gold: 18,801.19
Mar 13 2023 06:58am
Quote (Jupe @ Mar 13 2023 08:26am)
big 99 boys
https://i.imgur.com/aXfmqLG.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbqykQH1ZME
https://i.imgur.com/ek83Uk5.png
gettin closer and closer to maxxing gamers
https://i.imgur.com/xLUIG3D.png

Big boiii gzzzzz
Mar 13 2023 07:13am

So I've been thinking of the skills I have left:

Construction: Not much variety, only barrier is gp, which i have 90m and probably enough for 99.
Mahogany homes (teaks) which is the best xp/hr
Teak mounted mythical capes which is an alternative, decent xp
mahogany benches is probably the most 'afk' method

Mining: There's kind of three options here.
Fallen stars: ~25k xp/hr and almost completely afk, have to compete with other gamers/find my own stars to make them the best.
MLM: A solid 30-40k xp/hr, can opt to drop ore and not filter it, or filter it for nuggets, I think the meta is to just mine/drop paydirt.
Amethyst: around 20k xp/hr I believe, its slightly afk and its good for darts/arrows. I don't have a huge need for either, but it's a choice.

Smithing: Another money intense skill, or rather it used to be. I think the new minigame isn't as expensive.
Gold at blast furnace: I think the xp can be around from 200k-300k xp/hr, and all you need is gp to buy gold. It's very click intensive since you drop gold bars but the faster you do the higher xp.
Giants foundry: Not sure how the method works exactly, but concept-wise uim can get 90-120k xp/hr and the price is quite cheap, it might be a solid alternative to HUGE clicking\
Maybe zulrah?: Meme snek drops 20 addy bars commonly, might be a good idea to grind a huge amount of snake and use the bars i snag

Fishing: I've mentioned it before, it's easy just takes time.
Tempoross: Going for points its around ~50k xp/hr ~60 points / hour. Still need pet
Many other fishing strats I don't care about: ya know, barb fishing, karambwan, minnows, etc. Probably gonna stick with tempoross tbh

Cooking: Easy skill used to be done with cooking hall, which is now nerfed and bad. Also done with grapes making wine from bossing.
Noted grapes from meme snek: Probably the old meta, might still be the meta. Meme snek drops lots of good stuff, grapes are bigly fast xp, just means bossing.
Tempoross noted fish: Right now I've been getting noted raw fish from tempoross, noted swordfish/bass is decent but prob wont get me 99

Woodcutting: Easy here with daxe.
Redwoods: easy 45k+ xp/hr and big afk, no rewards for doin it though
Teaks/mahogs while doing con: This is gonna be what I most likely do. Need a huge amount of logs for 99 con anyway, will hit 99 wc doing this.

Agility: Slow and boring, but everyone knows how it goes
Ardy course: simple, slow, boring, easy, marks (for stam pots)
Sepulchre: Haven't tested it, but I've heard its good. I need 92 agil first, im only 90.

Herblore: Passive skill to be honest. UIM meta is a bit more weird, since making pots you keep you do at GE where you can note the potions, its slightly annoying but can still get high xp/hr. Potions you don't need are even easier to do so you get more xp/hr. I'm not really worried about struggling to hit 99, it's more of a you stock up on herbs as you do everything else kind of thing. If i was gonna attempt to rush it, I assume herbiboars would be what you do, but I'm not sure.

Crafting: Probably the bane of my existence, there is no comfy way to do it, although I will say its easier now that you can sell-50 to stores.
Glassmaking at charters: I think the xp is high, like 60-90k or something but theres a lot of hopping and its tedious
Giant seaweed glassmaking and sandstone buckets: Just a way to do glass make without hopping, requires a lot more prep
Passive leveling: Many gamers tell me crafting is a passive skill, you get lots of gems from random stuff and that's how they level. I'm probably gonna do this tbh, active training blows and my current level is already high enough for all important items with boosts.

Prayer: Used to be a tricky one, meta has changed a lot over the years since the game is easy now. Used to be PC points for pray xp which was not high xp/hr but it was very easy. I think some gamers devised a method for killing green drags and doin chaos altar in wildy, involving suiciding and stuff. Current meta involves PC again, which with hard combat achievements, so you get more PC points. Can also get huge passive gains with the bone sacrifice spell which is what I plan on doing, or even direct gains with the skill @ green drags. You can do some wacky stuff with suiciding and bringing bones to wildy altar, but it's REALLY aids and slow, it's more a more xp-per bone thing.
Pest control without diaries: looks like 20-30k xp/hr
Pest control with hard diaries: 30-60k xp/hr
Green dragons at myths with sacrifice: wiki says its 70-75k xp/hr, which is HUGE, probably the best direct method now.
MLG gamer strats: Hydra bones can be sacrificed and hydra drops tons of noted dbones. Probably what I will do to 99.
MLG gamer strats 2: Dagannoth kings drop noted bones with diary completed (i have elites done) and could be a fun way to level.

So these are the skills I have left and some of the options left to do them. I'm in no rush to get max cape though, I hate skilling! Will keep focusing on a mix of getting good pvm items I need and trying to balance with skills I need to level. 99 Construction would be a game changer though since it provides unlimited teleports to all poh locations and your own poh. It is a top tier item for uim, people used to rush it with limestone (turbo aids). After fishing training focus, construction will be my go-to.

This post was edited by Jupe on Mar 13 2023 07:14am
Mar 13 2023 07:21am
Quote (violence1252 @ Mar 13 2023 08:58am)
Big boiii gzzzzz

haha thank you my friend!

15 hydra kills without leaving, yeah we gaming
Mar 13 2023 02:16pm

no lance gg boys

This post was edited by Jupe on Mar 13 2023 02:17pm
Go Back To RuneScape Topic List
Prev1111111121113111411151210Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll