d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > FPS & Battle Royale > Fortnite > Save The World > Here Is Where I'm At And What I Can Do
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 37.00
May 6 2018 12:22pm
My in game name is RedEyeBlues, shoot me a friend request.

I am 18+, play on NAE, play on PC.

I am Home Base Level 46 and rising.

I can craft these weapons schematics at Power Level 82:

Gravedigger (Schematic no longer obtainable)

Super Shredder (Shotgun at short range, sniper rifle at long range)

Viper (Exceptional single target DPS but very ammo hungry)

I can craft them for you if you if you provide the materials. If you want to tip me with FG or any in game materials I may need that's up to you.

I am often doing farming runs with people with friend settings open so feel free to join any time you see me in mission. If I'm running progression missions and need a high enough Home Base player to complete the mission please don't hog the slot though, I'll likely be back out and farming again soon.

You can often find me on the Official Fortnite Discord at discord.gg/Fortnite and I usually hang out in PVE Fireteam 8 or 7 if I'm on and wanting to play.

Hope to see you in game :D

This post was edited by uplnsmoke on May 6 2018 12:23pm
Gold: 100,000.89
May 6 2018 04:30pm
Is the pve any fun ?
May 6 2018 07:55pm
I really like it. I used to play a lot of Tower/Hero Defense maps in Starcraft and Warcraft III, Plants VS Zombies and Clash and it reminds me a ton of that, just in 3D. It has a bit of a CoD zombies feel to it too. I really like the looting system and resource management. Running farming missions with 3 friends all on Pathfinders completely stripping a map then heading off to trade chat to strike up a deal with the materials we've gathered is quite fun, almost like Diablo II or Path of Exile looting/trading in a way. I just wish there was a better system for trading instead of trust based drop trading to cut down on the scamming.

You can't go into it thinking it will be anything like the Battle Royale. It's a whole different type of game, it just happens to use the same assets and some of the mechanics.

Also there is a lot of kids, so you have to have a certain level of patience if you intend on interacting with the community.
May 6 2018 08:03pm
Quote (uplnsmoke @ May 6 2018 09:55pm)
I really like it. I used to play a lot of Tower/Hero Defense maps in Starcraft and Warcraft III, Plants VS Zombies and Clash and it reminds me a ton of that, just in 3D. It has a bit of a CoD zombies feel to it too. I really like the looting system and resource management. Running farming missions with 3 friends all on Pathfinders completely stripping a map then heading off to trade chat to strike up a deal with the materials we've gathered is quite fun, almost like Diablo II or Path of Exile looting/trading in a way. I just wish there was a better system for trading instead of trust based drop trading to cut down on the scamming.

You can't go into it thinking it will be anything like the Battle Royale. It's a whole different type of game, it just happens to use the same assets and some of the mechanics.

Also there is a lot of kids, so you have to have a certain level of patience if you intend on interacting with the community.

hm..

i really enjoyed hoarde in gears of war

is it similar?
May 6 2018 08:17pm
I don't know, I've never played it.

Most of the missions are "Holdout" style where you must defend an objective from incoming waves of "husks" (zombies). While you can just throw up a few walls and shoot everything and hope they don't bust the wall down but a much more effective method is to build trap-filled mazes which the husks must navigate (or destroy, whichever is the path of least resistance) while you shoot at them.

Others are missions where you must explore the map rescuing survivors or sieging husk encampments.

There are different types of husks from simple wandering weak ones, hordes of mini ones, ones that lob AoE gas clouds or building destroying artillery, ones that charge up and fire volleys of hard-hitting lasers if you're not in cover, ones that throw any of the previously mentioned ones over your walls and into your base, big huge ones who's sole job is to destroy everything in it's path, flying ones that don't follow pathing and can move through walls. Each type requires a certain building technique/configuration or fighting style to manage.
May 6 2018 08:19pm
Quote (uplnsmoke @ May 6 2018 10:17pm)
I don't know, I've never played it.

Most of the missions are "Holdout" style where you must defend an objective from incoming waves of "husks" (zombies). While you can just throw up a few walls and shoot everything and hope they don't bust the wall down but a much more effective method is to build trap-filled mazes which the husks must navigate (or destroy, whichever is the path of least resistance) while you shoot at them.

Others are missions where you must explore the map rescuing survivors or sieging husk encampments.

There are different types of husks from simple wandering weak ones, hordes of mini ones, ones that lob AoE gas clouds or building destroying artillery, ones that charge up and fire volleys of hard-hitting lasers if you're not in cover, ones that throw any of the previously mentioned ones over your walls and into your base, big huge ones who's sole job is to destroy everything in it's path, flying ones that don't follow pathing and can move through walls. Each type requires a certain building technique/configuration or fighting style to manage.

sounds similar

i can't justify spending money on it when it will be free at some point
May 6 2018 08:28pm
Anything that you spend on you are given far more value in free shit for the game that free players wouldn't get.
Go Back To Fortnite Topic List
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll