d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MMORPG > Guild Wars 1 & 2 > Thinking About Starting Gw2, Have Some Questions
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 23 2018 03:46pm
Quote (Motoko @ May 22 2018 06:51pm)
??? The PvP format in GW2 is the bad egg.

It is a garbage style and completely void of what made Guild Wars - Guild Wars.

i'd have to disagree, as well as many others the pvp makes this game LOL, they have WvW modes, GvG tournys, PvP seasons 5v5/sPvP, Tournys daily. their is multiple setups. Also all gear is tiered so it isnt a bunch of p2w nerds running around in max gear they used irl cash to buy.

yes there is locked classes if you dont buy the expansion, but my core warrior is plat atm this season and doing just fine lol
Gold: 2,014.00
May 24 2018 07:50pm
Quote (Greegor @ May 23 2018 04:46pm)
i'd have to disagree, as well as many others the pvp makes this game LOL, they have WvW modes, GvG tournys, PvP seasons 5v5/sPvP, Tournys daily. their is multiple setups. Also all gear is tiered so it isnt a bunch of p2w nerds running around in max gear they used irl cash to buy.

yes there is locked classes if you dont buy the expansion, but my core warrior is plat atm this season and doing just fine lol

And you are free to disagree, no matter how wrong you may be.

Here is the best comparison.

I am a visitor who has eaten extravagant meals and buffets and I am now visiting you in North Korea.
You have lived in North Korea your entire life. You have been limited to rice and eating grass.

You get some rice. You say it is great rice and how pretty it is and how much less hungry you feel.
I eat some rice. I tell you it is garbage compared to the other foods I have eaten in my life before.

I know better.
You don't know any better.

There is a reason people have not moved en mass to North Korea (GW2).
The rice is garbage
May 28 2018 06:46pm
Quote (Motoko @ May 24 2018 09:50pm)

I am a visitor who has eaten extravagant meals and buffets and I am now visiting you in North Korea.
You have lived in North Korea your entire life. You have been limited to rice and eating grass.

You get some rice. You say it is great rice and how pretty it is and how much less hungry you feel.
I eat some rice. I tell you it is garbage compared to the other foods I have eaten in my life before.

I know better.

The rice is garbage

bro, you are free to disagree, no matter how wrong you may be... see how your opinion is the same thing as mine AN OPINION. plently of people love pvp i get 2min ques all day, which is faster then my csgo ques etc LOL

get out of here bro, your opinion on how bad you are at one game doesnt mean its right, you salty nerd.

the scene is plenty active, so it seems alot of people agree with my opinion though
May 28 2018 08:00pm
Quote (Greegor @ May 28 2018 06:46pm)
bro, you are free to disagree, no matter how wrong you may be... see how your opinion is the same thing as mine AN OPINION. plently of people love pvp i get 2min ques all day, which is faster then my csgo ques etc LOL

get out of here bro, your opinion on how bad you are at one game doesnt mean its right, you salty nerd.

the scene is plenty active, so it seems alot of people agree with my opinion though

moto has been shitting in this sf for ages, just ignore him.
Jun 1 2018 08:51pm
Quote (Greegor @ May 28 2018 07:46pm)

LOL. What a fuckin idiot.

You'd get stomped if I decided to show up.

Have fun in that shithole of a game. There is a reason its dying quicker than GW1 ever did.

Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ May 28 2018 09:00pm)
moto has been shitting in this sf for ages, just ignore him.

Spittin truths and hurtin those internet feelins.
Jun 9 2018 07:24pm
Quote (Motoko @ Jun 1 2018 08:51pm)
LOL. What a fuckin idiot.

You'd get stomped if I decided to show up.

Have fun in that shithole of a game. There is a reason its dying quicker than GW1 ever did.

Spittin truths and hurtin those internet feelins.

Not sure if you're trying to convince me or yourself tbh.
Gold: 211,561.33
Jun 9 2018 08:49pm
Quote (Motoko @ May 24 2018 06:50pm)

I know better.

The rice is garbage

genius...

and /thread
Gold: 2,400.00
Jun 19 2018 03:08am
I love the PvP on this game, mainly all i do. Love the fact that I'm still earning ascended items that I can use in PVE if i'd like just from competitive PvP.

WvW I have only dabbled but the massive group battles feel intense, Never experienced anything like it.

Combat is fluent and takes a lot of skill.

I came from playing WoW and can say that I like both games the same, will be continuing to actively play both when BFA hits.

Have only done a little bit of PVE on GW2, Fractals are like mini wow dungeons with very good game mechanics, some fights feel like you're in a WoW mythic raid especially on the higher difficulty.

The raids on guild wars are epic from what I have seen, only tried a couple of bosses but the fight's were great.

Give it a try mate, personally I hate the levelling on GW2, so I just done PvP and used the level up tomes you get as rewards to get to 80 on a few characters.

Jun 24 2018 09:09pm
Quote (ISellLeagueBoosts @ Jun 9 2018 08:24pm)
Not sure if you're trying to convince me or yourself tbh.

That may be your problem. You went to a silent film expecting a music concert.

I am not trying to convince anyone.

I am telling you like it is.
Go Back To Guild Wars 1 & 2 Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Price Check New Topic New Poll