d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Graphic Design > I Need A Banner Picture Made, And A Logo Picture > Paying Forum Gold For Quality Work
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 86,604.36
Warn: 10%
Mar 29 2018 09:44pm
Hello graphic design :)

I'm getting more fg very soon and am willing to pay alot of fg depending on the work done

I need a "Logo" made

and I need a "Banner" made for a different website

I have a few pictures picked out

This is what I want for my logo:

And this is what I want for my banner:

It's for a website, I just want the wording of my website put on the image in a nice mannor

if I could get a custom image made as well I would be happy, but i'm not sure where to find the image to assist

Basically I'm looking for a picture of a "Muffin" with a "Lollipop" in the center of it

It can be a cartoon version of a muffin with a lollipop sticking out of it, or it can be a physical real muffin with a lollipop sticking out of it

Please let me know if you can assist

Also, I have another picture that has muffins already in it with a cherry on top, and I was wondering if anyone could just edit out the stem in the picture? would help me a ton

The above image has a water-mark in it but if you download it from the correct link below from their website it won't have the watermark

https://www.dreamstime.com/stock-illustration-tile-vector-pattern-cupcakes-pastel-background-seamless-texture-little-cherry-hand-drawn-muffins-sweet-cake-dessert-image56210030

If I hire you, I'll let you know the name of the website to put the wording on correctly

Please let me know a reasonable price for help, willing to pay up to 500+ fg for work to be done, let me know

Edit--- sorry i see now i posted in the wrong section, I meant to post in graphic request I apologize

This post was edited by elitegamertag on Mar 29 2018 09:58pm
Apr 1 2018 02:58pm
Inappropriate Post Content
Go Back To Graphic Design Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll