d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > U K : Activists Banned!
Prev1234511Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 200.83
Mar 12 2018 03:59pm
Quote (dro94 @ Mar 12 2018 01:53pm)
Says the guy that listens to Paul Joseph Watson.

Just to dispel the myth around the US being a bastion of freedom, more people get arrested in the States than UK for their speech; just ask all the people that have talked back to cops and got arrested and convicted of 'battery', or had habeas corpus rights taken from them, or indefinite detention in Gitmo and bum raped for 15 years, or drone strikes on their own citizens abroad without indicting them.

You guys can defend Lauren Southern from being a racist all you like, that's your right, but it's also my right to reasonably conclude that supporters of far right groups that shoot flares at ships full of migrants are scumbag racists.

i posted something paul joseph watson said once and cambo got pretty disgusted by him, i'd be surprised if he watches him
Gold: 22,189.49
Mar 12 2018 03:59pm
the only three things lauren southern are known for is:
  • legally changing her gender to male in a stunt to ridicule the ludicrous canadian gender identification laws
  • blocking the exit of an NGO boat headed out from italy to libya to pick up illegal immigrants during the refugee crisis, using a small boat to unfurl a banner saying “NO WAY FOR HUMAN TRAFFICKING.”
  • reporting on the racist attacks, rapes, tortures and murders of white farmers in south africa who are having their lands seized without compensation by an anti-white racist communist government

that doesn't make her (him?) a racist, or alt-right, or violent, or any such other label. Just a conservative activist in the anti-PC anti-SJW anti-racist movement.
Gold: 4,383.11
Mar 12 2018 04:00pm
Quote (dro94 @ 12 Mar 2018 22:53)
S
You guys can defend Lauren Southern from being a racist all you like, that's your right, but it's also my right to reasonably conclude that supporters of far right groups that shoot flares at ships full of migrants are scumbag racists.

nice fake news, you do realise that they followed a human trafficking "ngo" ship that was leaving the harbour to pick up migrants, against all international laws to bring them to europe
not a single migrant was on that ship and they burned flares as a sign of protest, but never shot anything at them

where did you pick up this nonsense?
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Mar 12 2018 04:01pm
Quote (ampoo @ Mar 12 2018 01:54pm)
that moment when you are so far left that a harmless right leaning activist like lauren southern, speaking to victims of the racist atrocities in south africa, is literally hitler

That moment when you have jewish parents and date a muslim but still get called hitler
Gold: 22,189.49
Mar 12 2018 04:01pm
Quote (ampoo @ Mar 12 2018 04:00pm)
nice fake news, you do realise that they followed a human trafficking "ngo" ship that was leaving the harbour to pick up migrants, against all international laws to bring them to europe
not a single migrant was on that ship and they burned flares as a sign of protest, but never shot anything at them

yeah and that. As said, there were no migrants on the vessel, it was leaving the port, and they were blocking it to protest the human trafficking.
and the past few years of elections in the EU show what people think about that
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 40%
Mar 12 2018 04:02pm
Quote (ampoo @ Mar 12 2018 02:00pm)

Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 12 2018 02:01pm)
yeah and that. As said, there were no migrants on the vessel, it was leaving the port, and they were blocking it to protest the human trafficking.

Drostyle’d
Gold: 285.00
Mar 12 2018 04:05pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Mar 12 2018 05:01pm)

Sounds pretty dumb tbh. Blocking an empty boat for trafficking people.

I don't think the UK is missing out. You guys want countries to control their immigration and then get mad at countries when they block people they don't want from coming there.

This post was edited by Skinned on Mar 12 2018 04:07pm
Gold: 4,383.11
Mar 12 2018 04:07pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 12 Mar 2018 23:01)

its not like there isnt a video these fellows made while doing it, but the leftists spreading their propaganda dont need to worry
almost nobody will check it out for themselves and swallow their narrative instead
there were so many ridiculous fake stories in the mainstream media about that defend europe activism, it doesnt even matter if you like it or not

Quote (Skinned @ 12 Mar 2018 23:05)
Sounds pretty dumb tbh. Blocking an empty boat for trafficking people.

:blink:
Gold: 285.00
Mar 12 2018 04:08pm
Quote (ampoo @ Mar 12 2018 05:07pm)
its not like there isnt a video these fellows made while doing it, but the leftists spreading their propaganda dont need to worry
almost nobody will check it out for themselves and swallow their narrative instead
there were so many ridiculous fake stories in the mainstream media about that defend europe activism, it doesnt even matter if you like it or not

:blink:

That's like issuing a speeding ticket to a parked car.

/analogied
Gold: 7,525.35
Mar 12 2018 04:08pm
Quote (dro94 @ Mar 12 2018 04:53pm)
Says the guy that listens to Paul Joseph Watson.

i posted something paul joseph watson said once and cambo got pretty disgusted by him, i'd be surprised if he watches him

rarely. if someone shares something of his i might give it a listen and see if it has merit.

I read and listen to a wide variety of sources. My main twitter account is mostly used for following different news sources and political figures.
of course this is a bad thing in dro's view. safer to stay in a bubble and pretend everyone else is racist instead of risking being called racist yourself.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234511Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll