d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Anime > My Hero Academia Season 3 > So Keen!
Prev167891014Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
May 22 2018 05:05am
Where can I watch this show from the first episode?
Gold: 15.80
May 22 2018 05:16am
Quote (OnlyJorgeTorres @ May 22 2018 04:05am)
Where can I watch this show from the first episode?

Fuhhhin weeb!

Lmao how u gonna watch this but not dragonball

Zzz, anyways text brad for his login info to vrv
May 22 2018 05:21am
Quote (Sjax @ May 22 2018 03:16am)
Fuhhhin weeb!

Lmao how u gonna watch this but not dragonball

Zzz, anyways text brad for his login info to vrv

What’s this VrV you speak of?
Gold: 15.80
May 22 2018 05:23am
Quote (OnlyJorgeTorres @ May 22 2018 04:21am)
What’s this VrV you speak of?

App that has a bunch of anime
May 22 2018 05:29am
Quote (Sjax @ May 22 2018 03:23am)

Hmmm 🤔
May 22 2018 05:49am
Quote (Sjax @ May 22 2018 03:23am)

I’ll have you know I’m here for that subbed shit not that dubbed shit
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 22 2018 03:41pm
Quote (OnlyJorgeTorres @ May 22 2018 04:49am)

Pretty sure that app gives you access to multiple websites that have large libraries of both subbed and dubbed shows.

Not sure why people care so much on the sub/dub debate anymore.

It happened far too much in the past where character motives, personalities, and in some cases entire story-lines were changed from how they were intended due to bad/lazy translations. I've watched both the dub and sub of soooooo many shows, and I can't remember the last time a show fucked up on something that actually mattered. It just seems like the sub v dub thing is this elitist attitude from back when it mattered, but now that it doesn't, people just can't let go of shit. I almost always watch the subbed version first, but on a second or third watch, I'll almost always go with dubbed if available so I can have it as background noise, or watch it while going to bed or w/e. Surprisingly enough, plenty of dubs are just better than their subbed counterparts. Since the industry improved so much on accurate translations, and rewording things without changing vital points, they're now able to make the dubs more complex and fluid for native English speakers vs the overly simplified subbed alternatives.

If you just prefer Sub>Dub that's chill, but people gotta stop ragging on dub for reasons that don't make sense. Not saying that's what you were doing or anything, but just pointing this out, and informing some people who maybe haven't given many dubs a chance because of old shit that doesn't ever matter anymore.

e: On topic. I binged all the season 3 episodes when the last one came out, I couldn't wait any more lol. Show is pretty fucking good and I just can't wait to see where it's going to go. It seems to have that HxH feel to it almost, where it seems pretty kiddy and lighthearted, but I feel like it's going to get dark as hell.

Can anyone who's read the manga confirm or deny if the show will indeed get way darker than it currently is? I've got my fingers crossed. Don't want it ending up being something like Naruto or Bleach where it just stays kiddy and light the whole time.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on May 22 2018 03:43pm
Banned
Gold: 3.69
May 23 2018 12:53am
Quote (OnlyJorgeTorres @ May 22 2018 07:49am)

Murican Version >>>>
May 23 2018 06:10pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 22 2018 01:41pm)
Pretty sure that app gives you access to multiple websites that have large libraries of both subbed and dubbed shows.

Not sure why people care so much on the sub/dub debate anymore.

It happened far too much in the past where character motives, personalities, and in some cases entire story-lines were changed from how they were intended due to bad/lazy translations. I've watched both the dub and sub of soooooo many shows, and I can't remember the last time a show fucked up on something that actually mattered. It just seems like the sub v dub thing is this elitist attitude from back when it mattered, but now that it doesn't, people just can't let go of shit. I almost always watch the subbed version first, but on a second or third watch, I'll almost always go with dubbed if available so I can have it as background noise, or watch it while going to bed or w/e. Surprisingly enough, plenty of dubs are just better than their subbed counterparts. Since the industry improved so much on accurate translations, and rewording things without changing vital points, they're now able to make the dubs more complex and fluid for native English speakers vs the overly simplified subbed alternatives.

If you just prefer Sub>Dub that's chill, but people gotta stop ragging on dub for reasons that don't make sense. Not saying that's what you were doing or anything, but just pointing this out, and informing some people who maybe haven't given many dubs a chance because of old shit that doesn't ever matter anymore.

e: On topic. I binged all the season 3 episodes when the last one came out, I couldn't wait any more lol. Show is pretty fucking good and I just can't wait to see where it's going to go. It seems to have that HxH feel to it almost, where it seems pretty kiddy and lighthearted, but I feel like it's going to get dark as hell.

Can anyone who's read the manga confirm or deny if the show will indeed get way darker than it currently is? I've got my fingers crossed. Don't want it ending up being something like Naruto or Bleach where it just stays kiddy and light the whole time.

Quote (DeShaunWatson69 @ May 22 2018 10:53pm)
Murican Version >>>>

You guys are completely right, i apologize
Banned
Gold: 3.69
May 24 2018 01:17am
Quote (OnlyJorgeTorres @ May 23 2018 08:10pm)
You guys are completely right, i apologize

All might is piccolo voice in English ver.
Go Back To Anime Topic List
Prev167891014Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll