d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > Site Suggestions > Site Suggestions Archive > Suggestion About Slandering And Offensive Quoting
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 397.00
Warn: 60%
Mar 5 2018 09:50pm
First off: The quote i have now is in defense of the people involved having using quoting to slander me for a very long time. It took me a long time to resort to this strategy.

Suggestion: Implement rules that prohibits people from using quoting offensively. It is extremely unfair that the only thing i can do to defend myself against it, is to follow all their posts and make generic, low contribution posts right after theirs just to prove my point back.

I seriously cannot understand why this is not in the rules already. Should be a very small case for a moderator to issue 10% warning to people using quotes offensively and to slander other people.

Why is this not in the rules already?
Gold: 4,006.00
Mar 5 2018 11:21pm
Quote (Taurean @ Mar 5 2018 10:50pm)
First off: The quote i have now is in defense of the people involved having using quoting to slander me for a very long time. It took me a long time to resort to this strategy.

Suggestion: Implement rules that prohibits people from using quoting offensively. It is extremely unfair that the only thing i can do to defend myself against it, is to follow all their posts and make generic, low contribution posts right after theirs just to prove my point back.

I seriously cannot understand why this is not in the rules already. Should be a very small case for a moderator to issue 10% warning to people using quotes offensively and to slander other people.

Why is this not in the rules already?

I don't think you fully understand what the word slander means
Retired Moderator
Gold: 95.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 6 2018 08:18am
Please read how to properly post a site suggestion: How To Post A Site Suggestion.
Go Back To Site Suggestions Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll