d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Low Level Dueling > Excellence Sent Back To Bulgaria
Prev112131415Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 1,839.00
Oct 5 2018 04:56pm
what's wrong with bulgaria? xD
Gold: 109.50
Oct 5 2018 04:58pm
Quote (rudipk @ 5 Oct 2018 18:56)
what's wrong with bulgaria? xD

1. There are crooks everywhere... Phone fraud (people calling and telling you your loved one was in an accident, is in jail and needs to be bailed), insurance fraud (For example ARMEETS refused to pay for my broken windows on my car which had KASCO full-coverage insurance), VAT Fraud (one of my best friends' brother is in jail for heading an organized ring for VAT fraud), ATM card fraud etc. etc.

2. There are many thieves in Bulgaria: My village house in Trankovo was broken into twice and things like my boiler, shower head and sink taps were stolen... My car was broken into twice in Bulgaria. Part of the problem is unemployment and low salaries and lack of a firm judicial/Police will to stop crime. Our baby stroller was stolen from in front of my wife's parents' apartment in Plovdiv. A neighbour said he saw a Roma lady walking away with it.

3. Bulgarians like to throw an air of superiority... I worked in a power station in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian engineers and middle management acted like they were really smart or important people... which they were not.

4. Bulgarians like to talk shit behind people's backs. There is a Bulgarian saying which says if two Bulgarians get together, the third one is bound to be a traitor. I was backstabbed very badly in the power station I used to work at in Bulgaria.

5. Many Bulgarians are superstitious and use the services of "mediums" for predicting the future and protection against black magic. They even have TV channels dedicated to that. On one of the talent shows in Bulgaria there was an old lady that claimed she can clear the air of nuclear pollution and predict one's blood pressure.

6. Bulgaria is plagued by corruption: there are numerous reports of appropriation of public property for cheap, traffic police can be bought for 20 leva (which can be a good think to be honest), technical car inspection stickers can be bought, even a passport or ID can be bought. My best man's wife died under anasthesia while undergoing a simple medical procedure and the responsible doctor is still practicing and the DA wants to drop all charges.

7. Bulgarians tend to be unprofessional: I bought a brand new fridge 4 years ago for my village hosue in Trankovo from Techno market, Stara Zagora. This is a large chain store for electronics and appliances. It barely worked two years and it broke down after the warranty expired. The technical support of Technomarket were very unprofessional... Not to mention the many subcontractors that I hired to fix up my village house: some were drunks, some wanted more money in the middle of the job, some just left the job site without finishing the works. About a month ago I bought some tyres on line from BGgumi.com. I couldn't get an invoice for a long time... People at work do not like to take responsability...

8. Many Bulgarians listen to Chalga, turbo folk music which talks about sex, money, love...

9. Bulgarian roads are horrible (especially in early spring): in March 2012 I cracked two aluminum rims on the road from plovdiv to Stara Zagora.

10. Bulgaria TV shows are generally sub-standard: for example the copy-cat show of Slavi Trifonov and the toilet-humor of Kumitsite.

11. Nepotism: they say everyone in Bulgaria is someone's cousin...

12. Organized Crime

13. Bureacracy is very bad in Bulgaria. When I used to work at a Bulgarian power station, I was amazed and how much useless payperwork had to be filled out. When I had to get my BG driving license (even though I had a Lebanese, Saudi and a California DL), despite the fact that I passed a complete theoretical/practical driving class, one of the absurd document requirements was that my US MS diploma had to be notarized from the USA !!!! I pulled some connections and the requirement was waived...
Gold: 1,839.00
Oct 5 2018 05:00pm
Quote (Belarathon @ 6 Oct 2018 00:58)
1. There are crooks everywhere... Phone fraud (people calling and telling you your loved one was in an accident, is in jail and needs to be bailed), insurance fraud (For example ARMEETS refused to pay for my broken windows on my car which had KASCO full-coverage insurance), VAT Fraud (one of my best friends' brother is in jail for heading an organized ring for VAT fraud), ATM card fraud etc. etc.

2. There are many thieves in Bulgaria: My village house in Trankovo was broken into twice and things like my boiler, shower head and sink taps were stolen... My car was broken into twice in Bulgaria. Part of the problem is unemployment and low salaries and lack of a firm judicial/Police will to stop crime. Our baby stroller was stolen from in front of my wife's parents' apartment in Plovdiv. A neighbour said he saw a Roma lady walking away with it.

3. Bulgarians like to throw an air of superiority... I worked in a power station in Bulgaria and the Bulgarian engineers and middle management acted like they were really smart or important people... which they were not.

4. Bulgarians like to talk shit behind people's backs. There is a Bulgarian saying which says if two Bulgarians get together, the third one is bound to be a traitor. I was backstabbed very badly in the power station I used to work at in Bulgaria.

5. Many Bulgarians are superstitious and use the services of "mediums" for predicting the future and protection against black magic. They even have TV channels dedicated to that. On one of the talent shows in Bulgaria there was an old lady that claimed she can clear the air of nuclear pollution and predict one's blood pressure.

6. Bulgaria is plagued by corruption: there are numerous reports of appropriation of public property for cheap, traffic police can be bought for 20 leva (which can be a good think to be honest), technical car inspection stickers can be bought, even a passport or ID can be bought. My best man's wife died under anasthesia while undergoing a simple medical procedure and the responsible doctor is still practicing and the DA wants to drop all charges.

7. Bulgarians tend to be unprofessional: I bought a brand new fridge 4 years ago for my village hosue in Trankovo from Techno market, Stara Zagora. This is a large chain store for electronics and appliances. It barely worked two years and it broke down after the warranty expired. The technical support of Technomarket were very unprofessional... Not to mention the many subcontractors that I hired to fix up my village house: some were drunks, some wanted more money in the middle of the job, some just left the job site without finishing the works. About a month ago I bought some tyres on line from BGgumi.com. I couldn't get an invoice for a long time... People at work do not like to take responsability...

8. Many Bulgarians listen to Chalga, turbo folk music which talks about sex, money, love...

9. Bulgarian roads are horrible (especially in early spring): in March 2012 I cracked two aluminum rims on the road from plovdiv to Stara Zagora.

10. Bulgaria TV shows are generally sub-standard: for example the copy-cat show of Slavi Trifonov and the toilet-humor of Kumitsite.

11. Nepotism: they say everyone in Bulgaria is someone's cousin...

12. Organized Crime

13. Bureacracy is very bad in Bulgaria. When I used to work at a Bulgarian power station, I was amazed and how much useless payperwork had to be filled out. When I had to get my BG driving license (even though I had a Lebanese, Saudi and a California DL), despite the fact that I passed a complete theoretical/practical driving class, one of the absurd document requirements was that my US MS diploma had to be notarized from the USA !!!! I pulled some connections and the requirement was waived...

xD !
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Oct 29 2018 01:59pm
haha! good friend my thread! Excellence feated!!
Gold: 1,902.28
Nov 8 2018 01:59pm
Quote (DCSS @ Oct 29 2018 05:59pm)
haha! good friend my thread! Excellence feated!!

Truth

Gold: 4.10
Nov 8 2018 02:42pm
From what I understand is going on itt (I don't), Marie desperately attempts to antagonize their friend into playing with him once more.

I wish you luck :)
Nov 13 2018 04:29pm
excellencecucked.com
Gold: Locked
Warn: 60%
Nov 13 2018 09:49pm
Quote (Marieusz @ Nov 13 2018 06:29pm)
excellencecucked.com

not even parked
try harder omg
Gold: 109.50
Nov 13 2018 10:11pm
Quote (DCSS @ 13 Nov 2018 23:49)
not even parked
try harder omg

I agree, his worst/most pathetic post yet.
Nov 18 2018 07:54am
:)
Go Back To Low Level Dueling Topic List
Prev112131415Next
Add Reply New Topic