d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Strategy & Guides > Best Way To Play Assassin > Hardcore Ladder Blade Fury
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Feb 24 2018 12:39am
Quote (Melatonina @ Feb 23 2018 07:20pm)
Hmm strange build what is for ?
CS / Baal, Ubers ?

Here is mine :

20 DS/20LS/20 SW/20 BF/ Rest WoF/MB
merc ideal for me I think it's infinity, for ar and traps dmg. this way I could put atma's on and break thoses PI.
again I cant tell cause I'm not sure what your build is designed for.

from what i've red others blades and venom are a waste of skillpts.
I would also use guillaume over a crafted helm, LoH instead of steelrend, SoE instead of Tgod, raven/bk instead of angelics.

very cool! I actually had blade sentinel maxed before this build,
does wake of fire and mind blast work as a stun only? i wont use mind blast because I cant stand waiting around for converted enemies (same reason i wont use shadow master)
find it awkward casting blade sentinel AND death sentry AND attacking, sentinels only seemed to be useful vs act 1 mobs (kills rakanishu and friends easily)
maybe I should try to get infinity(expensive), can really change around my gear with that on (less worry about AR)
I get why you'd max death sentry and lightning, with infinity that means u might notice the lightning dmg!
part of the reason I like this set up (with decrep from reapers toll) is you only really need a Lo(fortitude), gul, vex rune(death) to clear players8
I might try the Laying of hands, I thought maybe steelrends be better as undead tend to being beefy (and 59% edmg is almost perfect)

after blade fury maxed, seems like u can put points into whatever/anything,(i like shadow warrior and fade) maybe i am wasting 40 points with venom and blade shield, perhaps even death sentry + fire blast maxed might serve better with the increased AOE + #casts if i dont make infinity
Gold: 58.45
Warn: 30%
Feb 24 2018 08:36am
yeah sry FB and not WoF ofc. I guess shadow warrior is a detail, you can live with any. I like MB becaue I'm playing from scratch so I need it.
Go Back To Strategy & Guides Topic List
Prev12
Add Reply New Topic New Poll