d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Who Is The Strongest Barb All Realms?
Prev12345613Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 7,360.60
Feb 6 2018 02:45pm
Quote (Youshould @ Feb 6 2018 09:38pm)
lol mate^^ we were talking about what's best assembled rarebarb bvb type classic ever, there it is ! Only the BH would make u win 85% of the duels alone.

Well Optimal had some nice gear back in the day.

Boogeyman has best bh thou yeh.

But items don't always mean everything they do help thou :)

Ill still go with my vote for Prelod exec, good range can smash bh's to the ground and the one barb i am on about was Shugoxpk when he was around^^ u did say ''ever'' so that ofc includes 1.09-1.10 and so on :)
Gold: 256.43
Feb 6 2018 02:50pm
Optimal had exactly the same equ as boogey's. Russia just made the exact same items in eu and east, including name !

I still dont know how he did that, to me he's editing items, not rerolling. The odds of rerolling full bvb equ in east AND euro including name is ridiculously low even for massive botters.

Ofc in term of pure bvb duels u are right, once again i was talking about pure equ and ofc under the most rescent patch that we all know, its not comparable with lifeleech baba's time. Item per item for a rare bvb under our more rescent GM bvb rules, this screenshot shows u the maximum possible ever.

I think u're talkin about the pvp wich is totally different. If u ask me who IS best classic sorc player i'll probably say tom or stef. If u ask me WHO HAS the best classic sorc i'll say GuiGeek. U got me ? :D

This post was edited by Youshould on Feb 6 2018 02:51pm
Feb 6 2018 03:01pm
Quote (Youshould @ Feb 6 2018 09:50pm)
Optimal had exactly the same equ as boogey's. Russia just made the exact same items in eu and east, including name !

I still dont know how he did that, to me he's editing items, not rerolling. The odds of rerolling full bvb equ in east AND euro including name is ridiculously low even for massive botters.

Ofc in term of pure bvb duels u are right, once again i was talking about pure equ and ofc under the most rescent patch that we all know, its not comparable with lifeleech baba's time. Item per item for a rare bvb under our more rescent GM bvb rules, this screenshot shows u the maximum possible ever.

I think u're talkin about the pvp wich is totally different. If u ask me who IS best classic sorc player i'll probably say tom or stef. If u ask me WHO HAS the best classic sorc i'll say GuiGeek. U got me ? :D

I got you yeh :P but i was reading a few other comments in the topic and i was referring to them really, about the pvp and best bvb etc

Nobody bvb's anymore anyway so don't really matter these days...

one day maybe someone hosts a tour for fun :D
Gold: 2,300.44
Feb 6 2018 03:44pm
STRKEST BARB ALL REALM

Feb 6 2018 03:51pm
Quote (wastheart @ Feb 6 2018 10:44pm)
STRKEST BARB ALL REALM

https://i.imgur.com/m0WyXq5.jpg

vouch that lol love Conan :D
Gold: 1,150.00
Feb 6 2018 04:13pm
Quote (Satan999 @ 6 Feb 2018 22:45)
Well Optimal had some nice gear back in the day.

Boogeyman has best bh thou yeh.

But items don't always mean everything they do help thou :)

Ill still go with my vote for Prelod exec, good range can smash bh's to the ground and the one barb i am on about was ShugoXpk when he was around^^ u did say ''ever'' so that ofc includes 1.09-1.10 and so on :)

Always good to read this :thumbsup:
Gold: 5.00
Feb 7 2018 12:54am
I loved dueling range barbs. They were fun to smash. I had a bleed set up on him as well in case people wanted to act like idiots. And as far as tourneys on east go, I won the last 5 i think. Last time I lost was in ladder season 7 in the finals against Dub.

Ahh the memories.

Ty for the props Youshould and Cnasty :)

And yeah i did have the gear, however I also knew how to use it :)

Best bhammer barbs on east all time imo: Myself, BigDub, Wr4ith, Naz deservres to be here, Ruth1ness, Vonhizzle, Stumpy, Dafyle
Exec: Dafyle, Bret, Val_Legend Dafyle was the only exec barb on east who could hang with me at all.
Naga: Extacy, Bret, UnholyGrave(i dunno if he had a jsp but thats his in game name.)

This post was edited by Booogeyman on Feb 7 2018 01:04am
Gold: 23,084.91
Feb 7 2018 01:12am
Quote (Booogeyman @ 7 Feb 2018 08:54)
I loved dueling range barbs. They were fun to smash. I had a bleed set up on him as well in case people wanted to act like idiots. And as far as tourneys on east go, I won the last 5 i think. Last time I lost was in ladder season 7 in the finals against Dub.

Ahh the memories.

Best bhammer barbs on east all time imo: Myself, BigDub, Wr4ith, Naz deservres to be here, Ruth1ness, Vonhizzle, Stumpy, Dafyle
Exec: Dafyle, Bret, Val_Legend Dafyle was the only exec barb on east who could hang with me at all.
Naga: Extacy, Bret, UnholyGrave(i dunno if he had a jsp but thats his in game name.)

list of paralympic contestants :rofl:
Feb 7 2018 02:32am
Quote (Booogeyman @ Feb 7 2018 07:54am)

Ahh the memories.

Lord Naz? that's like us saying Brutal Anakha was a top bvber back in 1.09 :D
Gold: 5.00
Feb 7 2018 10:43am
Quote (Satan999 @ Feb 7 2018 03:32am)
Lord Naz? that's like us saying Brutal Anakha was a top bvber back in 1.09 :D

you can say what u want but he was competitive back in the day. Him saying he was the best was one of the reasons i came back. He talked a lot of crap and I wanted to shut him up. So i did.

BigDub was a witness to that. 6-1 with like 2 ties. Was funny lol.

This post was edited by Booogeyman on Feb 7 2018 10:52am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev12345613Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll