d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > Dota 2 > Stupid Low Mmr Dota Blog
Prev1161718192035Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.72
Warn: 60%
Aug 16 2018 06:50am
This post is a violation of the site rules and appropriate action was taken.

Quote (JukeBOXX @ Aug 16 2018 04:22am)
So you not getting kaya anymore just rushing rod?

I feel veil is my key item. Sometimes I don't even get ult till lvl 11 or 12. Veil plus qwe does so much damage

What are you like 1k mmr? Are you talking about skywrath? Don't get ult until 11 or 12 are you fucking autistic? Veil? Why would you get veil on skywrath? Holy fuck I'm pretty sure you're a league of legends player, and if you're not this game is not for you. Rod of Atos is going to have more damage output than any other item simply because it gives you a full duration ult. If you want damage output get aghs. Now you have +100% damage amp.

Fucking veil jesus christ, literal autistic brain function dota
Gold: 1,917.10
Aug 16 2018 07:03am
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 16 2018 08:50pm)
What are you like 1k mmr? Are you talking about skywrath? Don't get ult until 11 or 12 are you fucking autistic? Veil? Why would you get veil on skywrath? Holy fuck I'm pretty sure you're a league of legends player, and if you're not this game is not for you. Rod of Atos is going to have more damage output than any other item simply because it gives you a full duration ult. If you want damage output get aghs. Now you have +100% damage amp.

Fucking veil jesus christ, literal autistic brain function dota

I dunno what mmr I am cos I just spam skywrath up to 4k mmr then sell the account.

I finish most games without having upgraded my boots. Ult uses so much mana early game there's no point when two to three Q will kill almost every hero in the game when veild. Veil helps with damage and tankyness. I play core sky mid only. 75-85% winrate. Guess I might just be bad.
Aug 16 2018 07:43am
Quote (JukeBOXX @ Aug 16 2018 09:03am)
I dunno what mmr I am cos I just spam skywrath up to 4k mmr then sell the account.

I finish most games without having upgraded my boots. Ult uses so much mana early game there's no point when two to three Q will kill almost every hero in the game when veild. Veil helps with damage and tankyness. I play core sky mid only. 75-85% winrate. Guess I might just be bad.

Yeah, you're fucking bad.

For starters, 4k mmr is not an achievement. Ok? Ult uses mana because it's one of the highest damage spells in the game, and doesn't need a fucking veil to be effective. 3 Arcane bolts doesn't kill any hero in the game when veiled. Maybe if they're severely underleveled with no items? Veil helps with damage and tankyness, but skywrath is paper with or without armor, so that statement is actually retarded, positioning is what keeps skywrath alive not fucking armor you dildo. Show us your 75%-85% winrate on sky in 4k+ mmr I'd love to see it. Why stop at 4k? Or 6k even? Keep going bro, you got it!

I've seen you on the league of legends forum. You're not fooling anyone. 4k mmr lol....what did you sell the account for 40$?

The cast range on veil on a hero that has no escape = death. No Euls/Blink, and anyone who isn't as retarded as you is going to punish your stupid stupid moronic brain dead item choice.

NOW LISTEN LITTLE SHITTY, WHAT VEIL OFFERS SKYWRATH IS SOME HP REGEN AND SOME DAMAGE AMP. ARMOR IS IRRELEVANT. THE DAMAGE OUTPUT FROM VEIL VERSUS THE DAMAGE OUTPUT FROM LETS SAY AGHS WHICH STILL ISN'T AN IDEAL ITEM CHOICE IS INFERIOR, JUST LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NOT GOOD, YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE GOOD, AND I SINCERELY DOUBT YOU'RE EVEN A 4K PLAYER, LET ALONE 2K.

BACK

TO

LEAGUE

PLEASE

THANKS

Signed,

An actual immortal player that see's through your bullshit
Aug 16 2018 08:02am
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 16 2018 09:43pm)

For starters, 4k mmr is not an achievement. Ok? Ult uses mana because it's one of the highest damage spells in the game, and doesn't need a fucking veil to be effective. 3 Arcane bolts doesn't kill any hero in the game when veiled. Maybe if they're severely underleveled with no items? Veil helps with damage and tankyness, but skywrath is paper with or without armor, so that statement is actually retarded, positioning is what keeps skywrath alive not fucking armor you dildo. Show us your 75%-85% winrate on sky in 4k+ mmr I'd love to see it. Why stop at 4k? Or 6k even? Keep going bro, you got it!

I've seen you on the league of legends forum. You're not fooling anyone. 4k mmr lol....what did you sell the account for 40$?

The cast range on veil on a hero that has no escape = death. No Euls/Blink, and anyone who isn't as retarded as you is going to punish your stupid stupid moronic brain dead item choice.

NOW LISTEN LITTLE SHITTY, WHAT VEIL OFFERS SKYWRATH IS SOME HP REGEN AND SOME DAMAGE AMP. ARMOR IS IRRELEVANT. THE DAMAGE OUTPUT FROM VEIL VERSUS THE DAMAGE OUTPUT FROM LETS SAY AGHS WHICH STILL ISN'T AN IDEAL ITEM CHOICE IS INFERIOR, JUST LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NOT GOOD, YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO BE GOOD, AND I SINCERELY DOUBT YOU'RE EVEN A 4K PLAYER, LET ALONE 2K.

BACK

TO

LEAGUE

PLEASE

THANKS

Signed,

You should maybe not make up lies about seeing me in LOL section 'cos it just makes you lose credibility. I'll start posting every games items and kill/death/assist in this thread if worrywart doesn't mind, you can check every so often to see how incorrect you are.

Here is one just for you. Btw it's actually a good build, a drow gust me then proceeded to hit me about 8-10 times, sadly it did only about 1/8 my hp. Guess that veil armor doing the lords work.

This post was edited by JukeBOXX on Aug 16 2018 08:32am
Gold: 175.01
Aug 16 2018 12:44pm
Quote (JukeBOXX @ Aug 16 2018 04:22am)
So you not getting kaya anymore just rushing rod?

I feel veil is my key item. Sometimes I don't even get ult till lvl 11 or 12. Veil plus qwe does so much damage

Kaya isn't really a priority for me most games. The mana loss reduction doesn't really make a good substitute for mana regen unless I'm against something like a nyx that burns mana.
Since I mostly play him position 5 and rod is the most important item for him, I go wand or bracer > arcane > rod. If I see a blademail I go eul's after rod. Eul's and kaya take up the same inventory slot so I can't build kaya any game I build eul's.

I always take ult level 6 unless I hit level 6 with like 200 mana left (then it's level 7)
Skywrath is an early-mid game ganker/fighter so if you're not taking your ult early for extra kills then you're setting yourself up for a trash midgame.

This post was edited by Worrywart on Aug 16 2018 12:45pm
Aug 16 2018 01:54pm
Quote (JukeBOXX @ Aug 16 2018 10:02am)
You should maybe not make up lies about seeing me in LOL section 'cos it just makes you lose credibility. I'll start posting every games items and kill/death/assist in this thread if worrywart doesn't mind, you can check every so often to see how incorrect you are.

Here is one just for you. Btw it's actually a good build, a drow gust me then proceeded to hit me about 8-10 times, sadly it did only about 1/8 my hp. Guess that veil armor doing the lords work.

https://i.imgur.com/G1SuzCh.png

how about you just post your dotabuff
Aug 16 2018 05:50pm
Quote (Worrywart @ Aug 17 2018 02:44am)
Kaya isn't really a priority for me most games. The mana loss reduction doesn't really make a good substitute for mana regen unless I'm against something like a nyx that burns mana.
Since I mostly play him position 5 and rod is the most important item for him, I go wand or bracer > arcane > rod. If I see a blademail I go eul's after rod. Eul's and kaya take up the same inventory slot so I can't build kaya any game I build eul's.

I always take ult level 6 unless I hit level 6 with like 200 mana left (then it's level 7)
Skywrath is an early-mid game ganker/fighter so if you're not taking your ult early for extra kills then you're setting yourself up for a trash midgame.

I've never had problems without ult but I think it's cos I play as mid core. I'll try post clips this weekend
Gold: 5,000.00
Aug 16 2018 06:28pm
Quote (CoolDude456 @ 16 Aug 2018 13:54)
how about you just post your dotabuff

teach me how to play dota
Aug 16 2018 09:08pm
Quote (Celeese @ Aug 17 2018 08:28am)
teach me how to play dota

That guy can only teach you how to lose mmr.
Aug 17 2018 04:17am
Quote (CoolDude456 @ Aug 16 2018 09:43pm)

BACK

TO

LEAGUE

PLEASE

THANKS

Signed,

Aghs and veil. Also didn't get ult till lvl 14 and left it level 1 the entire game.

Go Back To Dota 2 Topic List
Prev1161718192035Next
Add Reply New Trade New Price Check New Topic New Poll