d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Diablo 2 Discussion > Op Elitebaal - Legit Baalruns Eu Scl
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 32,939.70
Jun 30 2018 03:36am
Noob channel ban me without reason
Gold: 98,155.09
Jun 30 2018 05:20am
what is the password guys? :)
Gold: 60.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 22 2018 02:33am
dead chan
Gold: 0.97
Aug 1 2018 10:19am
Quote (DDmozin @ Jul 22 2018 10:33am)
dead chan

25 ppl yday so not really, plus the best runner on ladder : Pitch :wub:
Gold: 996.50
Aug 2 2018 09:24am
Quote (DDmozin @ 22 Jul 2018 10:33)
dead chan

make it alive again :)

humans cant run 24/7
Gold: 0.00
Aug 14 2018 01:09am
are you on? hours?
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2018 08:09am
Fast run. Except
God Of Javelin who attack and flame all player because he want all for him, and
coolermaster slow walk using high level sorc leveled with bot (he call <queen> for one player and make weird baalparty rule. You are level 94?Sorry,you can be out baalparty, if level 97,98.98 in game. On his run not 4 highest, but 3 highest and he write who fourth)
Greedy coolermaster will flame at you when you enter chaos sanctuary, even when he is on throne and not going to act 4 .God of Javelin will flame you for everything. Not recommend playing with this 2, you should ban these and promote good manners.
Gold: 113,357.40
Aug 23 2018 03:09am
Quote (xnx @ 20 Aug 2018 16:09)
Fast run. Except
God Of Javelin who attack and flame all player because he want all for him, and
coolermaster slow walk using high level sorc leveled with bot (he call <queen> for one player and make weird baalparty rule. You are level 94?Sorry,you can be out baalparty, if level 97,98.98 in game. On his run not 4 highest, but 3 highest and he write who fourth)
Greedy coolermaster will flame at you when you enter chaos sanctuary, even when he is on throne and not going to act 4 .God of Javelin will flame you for everything. Not recommend playing with this 2, you should ban these and promote good manners.

Would you find it funny if I told you that these are the moderators in the channel?
Adrasch - Owner - Hostile everyone with exp shrine and ondals - Does not respond to his actions cuz he probably knows how retarded it is -
coolermaster - Was fun to play with back in the days, but it seems he missunderstood the whole situation and kisses his admins butt with no logic -
nlclusiver - must be the biggest douche diablo 2 have ever seen. If you dont believe me, try find him running and see for yourself.
zikzo - where do I even begin? The only reason he banned me from the channel was because I didnt like his negative attitude and therefor, banned him from my channel. So in return, he banned me.

There are other runners - But there is a reason why they run together and doesnt make their own runs to promote the channel in a better way -
They are slow - Dont know the path to throne without mh - They have to wait for their bots to level to 98 before they can go public and say "legit 99".

:banana:

This will be my final post, and I really hope you can forget about me. I quit as admin in starbaal, mainly because you hurt their reputation because you hate watching me succeed.
And in the process you hurt your own reputation even more.
Take care, Special kids.

This post was edited by Yiup on Aug 23 2018 03:10am
Gold: 9,715.81
Aug 23 2018 11:52am
jesus... this obsession

i was a regular back when you got in that argument about rules. Nothing major; after all theres always somebody who doesnt get that 1). The host sets the rules 2). They are the result of years of running and tailored towards high lvls because - surprisingly - those are the ones that do need xp and - very important actually - they need fast, coordinated runs. If you want to do your own thing, those arent for you.

Usually people either quit or quit bitching after realizing, that its nothing personal but simply the most efficient way to get to a high level.

Then there is you. Just think about it

Months ago (6, 7 months?),
in a computer game,
you didnt agree with several people
and got into an argument

And here you are - still writing rage essays about it, making topics, defaming people.

Thats not normal

Gold: 113,357.40
Aug 24 2018 04:18am
Quote (memoism @ 23 Aug 2018 19:52)
jesus... this obsession

i was a regular back when you got in that argument about rules. Nothing major; after all theres always somebody who doesnt get that 1). The host sets the rules 2). They are the result of years of running and tailored towards high lvls because - surprisingly - those are the ones that do need xp and - very important actually - they need fast, coordinated runs. If you want to do your own thing, those arent for you.

Usually people either quit or quit bitching after realizing, that its nothing personal but simply the most efficient way to get to a high level.

Then there is you. Just think about it

Months ago (6, 7 months?),
in a computer game,
you didnt agree with several people
and got into an argument

And here you are - still writing rage essays about it, making topics, defaming people.

Thats not normal

Rage essay? ^_^
You think I respond to nothing in these threads? You dont think they are daily harassing me? And here I am, just watching for 6-7 months.
And when I post ONE post, I'm the obsessed rager. xD Thats beyond cute.

Have you seen what elitebaal does with this situation?
I Followed ALL their rules, there was no question who was in the wrong. And they still seem to not get it.
This game is clearly not for them if they cant stand watching someone level faster than them.

This argument started when I followed ALL the rules, and gave away 2 exp shrines to higher levels and picked the third one myself.
^_^
So Im sorry if you see this is as Rage essays, and here you go, let me show you how elitebaal deals with this, while me not doing Anything:
1: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=78667837
2: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79321962
3: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=79302502
4: https://forums.d2jsp.org/user.php?i=419277

They even got a medi to harass my topics for a time, and when the medi had to stop before losing his/her tag, they began harassing my topics themselfs......
Coincidence?

But of course, I'm the one raging because I type well explained walls of texts.
You wanna talk about obsession? ^_^ Maybe they should stop ebing so obseessed by my succession.
Afterall, they will never be better than me. :D

I could start a new channel tomorrow, and have a better reputation day after tomorrow.
If I would fail, I wouldnt spam another channel and spread my negativity over to their comunities.

The Top - Bottom Channel!
Extremely toxic, and if they dont like another channel they will try to sabotage it.
But no, They are not obsessed. ^_^
They cant even run a channel, and get this upset when soemone try to help them.

Adrasch "Legit runners"
.. One thing that isnt making sense. And I think you all can guess who's botting his chars to 98 to pretend its the fastest legit 99 ever done.

This post was edited by Yiup on Aug 24 2018 04:36am
Go Back To Diablo 2 Discussion Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll